Mr. 5020

Mr. 5020 said:
Alternate Players for Mr. 5020:

QB: Chris Weinke
RB: Tatum Bell
WR: Mike Furrey
TE: Jeramy Stevens
K: Mike Nugent
Fred Taylor was hurt on his second carry of the game, according to NFL.com, so Tatum Bell should take his place in my starting lineup.
The Jaguars rolled up 396 yards despite losing running back Fred Taylor to a strained right hamstring on his second carry. Rookie Drew scored his 13th TD this season on a 12-yard run in the first quarter and finished with 98 yards. He left the game in the fourth quarter with a left leg injury.

drbrumley

Talk about a technicality.

3rd Quarter- 1 st series of for the Dolphins.

NFL.com said:
Miami Dolphins at 11:40
1-10-BUF44 (11:40) J.Harrington pass deep right intended for C.Chambers INTERCEPTED by N.Clements at BUF 23. N.Clements to BUF 45 for 22 yards (K.Jacox). MIA-M.Booker was injured during the play. His return is Questionable. Receiver underthrown, coverage in flat.

I can't sub him being it happened in the 3rd quarter :madmad:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Hey Doc, earlier it was my team vs. yours and now they're all separated. Is that 'cause my team kicked your team's butt? ;)

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Lucky said:
Hey Doc, earlier it was my team vs. yours and now they're all separated. Is that 'cause my team kicked your team's butt? ;)

Doc's team sucks, he has no business in the play-offs. :devil:

drbrumley

Lucky said:
Well, we are on a bye. Besides, EVERYONE kicked my butt this weekend.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
drbrumley said:
I don't know. I am imagining I start him this week and he gives me 2 points! :freak:

Against Detroit?

I think it would be hard not to start him after his latest game.....

Status
Not open for further replies.