2006 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
News: Terrell Owens was taken to the emergency room for an undisclosed reason Tuesday night, and doctors treating the Dallas Cowboys receiver were trying to induce vomiting, according to a television report. Owens was brought by a fire rescue crew to Baylor Medical Center, Dallas-Fort Worth television station KTVT reported, citing sources the television station did not identify. A reporter for the station later said she saw Owens being wheeled down the hall.

Now what did this knucklehead do? :mock: :vomit:

Sharri

BillyBob said:
News: Terrell Owens was taken to the emergency room for an undisclosed reason Tuesday night, and doctors treating the Dallas Cowboys receiver were trying to induce vomiting, according to a television report. Owens was brought by a fire rescue crew to Baylor Medical Center, Dallas-Fort Worth television station KTVT reported, citing sources the television station did not identify. A reporter for the station later said she saw Owens being wheeled down the hall.

Now what did this knucklehead do? :mock: :vomit:

I heard it was an allergic reaction to pain killers he was taking for his broken finger.

what a wuss, take some advil and suck it up... pain killers for a broken finger :baby:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Sharri said:
I heard it was an allergic reaction to pain killers he was taking for his broken finger.

what a wuss, take some advil and suck it up... pain killers for a broken finger :baby:

I just heard it was a suicide attempt.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Sharri said:
Lucky,

I got your offer, maybe, not sure I need to think about it, :think:
Okay. You can also make me a counteroffer.

Knight, your offer looks good but let me see what Sharri does first.

BB and DRB, I haven't rejected your offers yet. :think:

drbrumley

Lucky said:
Okay. You can also make me a counteroffer.

Knight, your offer looks good but let me see what Sharri does first.

BB and DRB, I haven't rejected your offers yet. :think:
Comeon Lucky, its a win win.

:turkey:

Mr. 5020

[Letsargue Language]

---This is (A) [[Bump]]!!!!! You fools!!!--

-----
*Paul*
----

[/Letsargue Language]

drbrumley

Lots of close games once again this week. TOLFFL Rocks!

Just I do have an issue starting to brew. And please don't take it the wrong way folks, (not speaking to everyone, just those who haven't changed lineups). I have found two teams already that didn't bother to even replace thier bye week players. I don't get it as to why? I ask everyone not to give up on winning the game. I call this giving up, or in the least, definitely not paying attention. Please address this on your end in the future. No need to reply if you did not replace your players on byes, just be more mindful of it. Thank you.

Again, TOLFFL ROCKS!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am not getting excited just yet. If G. Jennings scores 90 points tonight Jefferson will win.

By the way.... who is G. Jennings? :noid:

Status
Not open for further replies.