Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by Lucky

Alright, now what?

:chuckle:

I told you before, I appreciate your contribution as a coach, you work your team more than most coaches do.

:up:

[gotta keep the morale up]

:D

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BillyBob

I'd play Green if Suggs can't play.
The problem is... (and this happens all the time)

"News: Browns coach Butch Davis said Lee Suggs (toe, questionable) would be a game-time decision for Week 12 against Cincinnati. If Suggs can't play, William Green will start."

By the time I find out whether or not Suggs will play, it'll be too late to change my lineup. :mad:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
That's probably why Doc said to play 'Duce'.

I've had injured players who were a 'game time decision' so I reserved them only to watch them play their best game of the season. :doh:

Go figure.....

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Lee Suggs, RB CLE

News: According to the Cleveland Plain Dealer, Lee Suggs (toe) is likely out for Week 12 at Cincinnati. Although coach Butch Davis still says Suggs will be a "game-time decision.", the back admitted after practice on Friday that he was frustrated because "I'm missing another game."

Analysis: Sounds as if Suggs should be reserved for Week 12. William Green will get the start and Adimchinobe Echemandu will serve as the No. 2 option.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
LATEST NEWS
With Duce Staley (hamstring) able to practice both Wednesday and Thursday, it appears likely that he will get the start against the Redskins in Week 12. Assuming that happens, Jerome Bettis (knee) will return to his No. 2 role. Avoiding any controversy, Bettis said, "This is Duce's job".
(Updated 11/26/2004).

FANTASY ANALYSIS
Bettis has rushed for over 100 yards in each game the last three weeks but it appears coach Bill Cowher will give Staley his job back. This hurts the value of Bettis and now he should only be used as a No. 3 option.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
:chuckle: I usually sleep in til 12 on Sundays. I'm glad I decided to get up 'early' today. :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.