2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z Man

Alrighty, is anyone willing to trade an RB for Musla Smith (RB, BAL), and Ricky Proehl (WR, CAR)? Or, if there is anyone else you would like from my team, then let's make a deal. I need an RB, and possibly a different WR too. Also, I'll trade a Carolina WR that I have for someone elses WR from a different team.

Anyone? Someone? Please? :help:

C

cattyfan

Z Man...you're beating me...if your team has already proven better than mine, I don't think you want MY players! :)

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I've got Michael Vick. Who's willing to give me the best offer. So far Knight has offered me both Chad Pennington and Priest Holmes together for Vick. Can anyone else beat that? If not, Knight gets the deal (but only after this coming Sunday because Priest Holmes will be out with a slight angle sprain.)

Lucky

Hall of Fame
I have Joey Harrington in reserve. Isn't he a pretty good QB? I'm looking for a good TE...

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Now if I understand this right, if one of your active players in on a bye week, you may/should swap him with a reserve player (so long as he too isn't on a bye), correct?

drbrumley

Originally posted by Z Man

Ummm... Doc, I have 2 questions for ya:

1) Why am I 0-1?

2) Everytime I try to load the 'game review' screen ( http://theolgyonline.football.sportsline.com/scoreboard/live/2/3/2 ), between me and Jabez, my computer crashes. A blue screen pops up that states "Beginning Dump of Physical Memory". I think it has to do with something you've used to create that webpage - some sort of program that my computer doesn't like. Any suggestions?

Answer 1) I see your 1-1. You won your last game and lost your first game to Sozo.

Answer 2) I don't know why, but the live game page doesn't work with Mozzilla. I think it is not combatible with the Mozzila browsers. Just run IE to watch the games unfold. Thats all I can tell ya. I run Mozzilla also and I get the same message. So I just use IE.

drbrumley

Originally posted by Lucky

Now if I understand this right, if one of your active players in on a bye week, you may/should swap him with a reserve player (so long as he too isn't on a bye), correct?

Bingo. You catch on quick.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by cattyfan

I slipped by Knight by one measley point :noid:
:madmad:

I didn't know my kicker had been replaced by Morten Anderson.

If I had.... I win that game easy! :mad:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Jefferson

I've got Michael Vick. Who's willing to give me the best offer. So far Knight has offered me both Chad Pennington and Priest Holmes together for Vick. Can anyone else beat that? If not, Knight gets the deal (but only after this coming Sunday because Priest Holmes will be out with a slight angle sprain.)
I don't have Holmes but I do have a bunch of other TOP RB's...

Such as....

C Dillon
T Henry
C Portis
D McAllister
F Taylor

So... you can take your pick (they are all pretty awesome) AND have Pennington for Vick.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jefferson check out how this deal would stack up for you....

Pennington has scored 20 and 22 in weeks one and two.

Vick has scored 11 and 23. So in all actuality Pennington has had better numbers so far.

Not to mention you get a MAJOR upgrade at the RB spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.