2004 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

And when he is on the injured list, you may pick up a player to replace him. Just when he gets off, someone will have to be dropped. Pretty clear?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, it is. I have noticed that often an injured player's condition isn't known for sure until the last minute. I'm sure you've noticed this also.

I don't expect to use that option anyway, just checking.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Oh yeah. Hey, maybe you should put Brady on your injured bench, it looks like he's not gonna be able to play. :noid:

Hey Doc, all kidding aside. I noticed that there are a few teams whose coaches have not set their roster and made them legal. Because of all the changes this week and the fact that the games are tomorrow, maybe you should set their rosters for them. If they get a chance, they could always change their lineup, but this way, especially since we have new coaches, they would be able to play this weekend.

drbrumley

Brady is probable for week 2. Injured list wouldnt apply to him unless his report was OUT. See the difference?

drbrumley

Ive got ridgeRunners done, just have to wait to see what moves people make so I can adjust thier moves to week 1. Its a waiting game. Im about to do you now Billy.

Sozo

Originally posted by drbrumley

Hey Sozo, whats up?
Well, first of all, I would like to know how a DST I put on waivers was aquired by someone else today?

And secondly, why was nothing down about the huge RB imbalance?

Beyond that, nothing much.

You sick of FF yet?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I actually picked them up and dropped them.

Doc removed the waiver restraint with the hope of making it easier for everyone.

Sozo

Originally posted by BillyBob

I actually picked them up and dropped them.

Doc removed the waiver restraint with the hope of making it easier for everyone.

Gee... it would have been nice to be home at the time instead of on a picnic with my family. :rolleyes:

drbrumley

Originally posted by Sozo

Well, first of all, I would like to know how a DST I put on waivers was aquired by someone else today?

And secondly, why was nothing down about the huge RB imbalance?

Beyond that, nothing much.

You sick of FF yet?

Cause waivers should have been turned off and I didn't see any others except Knight, Billy and catty as having anyone on waivers. But tell me who the defense was, I will attempt to rectify.

I cut down the rosters to 16, so that is 4 players no longer on teams, just waiting on everyone to figure out who they want to drop. So something was attempted at correcting the situation.

And no, I love fantasy football.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I know, Sozo. This whole thing has been difficult and with time running out, Doc had to make some decisions.

I have a DST team better than the Lions, if you wanna trade. [Jaguars]

Status
Not open for further replies.