2003 TOL Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

IMPORTANT READ!!!!!

IMPORTANT READ!!!!!

Originally posted by Knight
Please only sign up for this if your REALLY serious about finishing the entire year.

There is nothing worse than having a team or two quit or not be actively managing their team.

So if your not REALLY interested in playing please don't.

Thanks!

I just wanted to repost that here cause I second this!!!!!!

The league I was in last year had this happen. This one team lost the first two games and because of that, the guy never came back!!!! And it was bummer cause he let the same starters play week after week and even when they were injured and not playing. It was no fun at all to watch how the games were playing out when I had to play him. He had 2 people on his team playing and getting points for him and the rest were injured or it was a bye week for a player of his. It stunk!!!!! So please, heed Knight's post.

Tye Porter

Yes, that is the site i am talking about.
I want to be the fourth in the western conf.
Hertz, take a guess at my team name?
I want to go with The Raiders.
And just so y'all be ware, I'll only draft Raiders.
I am not a Donkey fan.
But i might go with Coach Chuckie, if I need to.

drbrumley

OK GUYS, LISTEN UP!!!!

I know you didn't know but NOONE is to have anyone on thier teams as of yet. And I mean NOONE!!!!!! If you have a player on your team, please remove that player (players) now. There will be a draft and you can pick then. UNTIL THEN, NOONE ISD TO HAVE A PLAYER ON THIER TEAM!

The Commish

rfburnhertz

Repent Leo, repent
Originally posted by drbrumley
OK GUYS, LISTEN UP!!!!

I know you didn't know but NOONE is to have anyone on thier teams as of yet. And I mean NOONE!!!!!! If you have a player on your team, please remove that player (players) now. There will be a draft and you can pick then. UNTIL THEN, NOONE ISD TO HAVE A PLAYER ON THIER TEAM!

The Commish

Sorry..
I just saw that I could and heard nothing about a draft... so I started making my picks.:D

Anyway, that's why I asked cuz I wasn't sure.

Sorry:angel:

Can I blame Tye?

rfburnhertz

Repent Leo, repent
Explain the draft process if you can then.
I made a few rank changes, I'm guessing that helps in the determination.

drbrumley

LOL! It's cool The draft date is on your league homepage. I understand noone knew as of yet, but the draft date has been there since day 2 of the league. And yes, it's all Tye's fault!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!

rfburnhertz

Repent Leo, repent
Originally posted by drbrumley
LOL! It's cool The draft date is on your league homepage. I understand noone knew as of yet, but the draft date has been there since day 2 of the league. And yes, it's all Tye's fault!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!

I'm so sad....
I would have crushed everyone.......

:angel: praying for the Steelers defense:angel:

drbrumley

Originally posted by rfburnhertz
Explain the draft process if you can then.
I made a few rank changes, I'm guessing that helps in the determination.

Automated Draft Instructions
As with a Live Draft, after creating or joining an Automated Draft league, you will have the opportunity to rank all the eligible NFL players. However, in an Automated Draft you can organize 6 Rank Lists - one list for each Fantasy position: QB, RB, WR, TE, K, DEF. You will rank the players on each list in the order of your preference, with the player you'd most like to draft being #1 on a list, and so on.

You will assign these rank lists to each of the 14 rounds of your draft, based on the position you would like to draft in each round (eg, If you feel QB's represent the strongest position, then assign the QB's rank list to the first round; if you feel RB's represent the next strongest position, assign the RB's rank list to the second round, and so on.)

On the morning of the scheduled draft day, an Automated Draft will be conducted. Players will automatically be drafted for you using your Rank Lists. An e-mail will be sent to each owner after the draft has been completed.

Please refer to the table here for the draft order for the full 14 rounds of the draft. You'll see that the order staggers each round of the draft (Team #1 has the first pick in round 1; Team #8 has the first pick in round 2, etc.) so that each team will have the opportunity to draft 1st in a round at least once.

In Christ,
DRBrumley

drbrumley

Tye,

If you look left on your screen on your football homepage, you will see a section there called "DRAFT PREP." Click the link, "RANK PLAYERS," and your on your way.

In Christ,
DRBrumley

drbrumley

Well, as of Friday, Aug. 8 @ 3:15 AM,

These are the official members of TOL Fantasy Football League.

PCGators (DRBrumley)
The Redneck Commie Killers (BillyBob)
AROTO (AROTO)
Freak's Dinosaurs (Freak)
Homestar Runners (TinyNet)
Knight's Avavlanche (Knight)
The Snipers (Pastorz77)
Sozo's Ranters (Sozo)
The RidgeRunners (Elected4Ever)
The Supertones (Rfburnhertz)
The Troglodytes (Jefferson)
Tye's Raiders (Tye Porter)
UPROAR (EM7add11)

And WholeArmor said he wants to play, so all we need is for wholeArmour to click his link and then we have 14 teams. The goal is 16 teams.

Knight, if you can, please ask Bob Enyart and Doug mcBurney if they would like to play. I extended them an invitation, but if they wish not to play then I can purge them from the system.

All we need is two more teams and we are set for the year. The schedules can be finalized and the divisions set.

In Christ,
DRBrumley

Last edited:

drbrumley

Knight,

I have to go to work, but can you or someone call into the show and invite Doug and Bob to the league?

In Christ,
DRBrumley

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Hey guys, I am out of this game. Sorry. I will not be part of any game in which Tye is also a participant. He has proven time after time that he is a cheater and a liar and I have no reason to believe that this will be any different.

He has abused his moderator priveliges and will cheat at this game if he can figure out how to do so.

He has NO SENSE OF FAIRNESS OR SPORTSMANSHIP and I will have no part of him.

BillyBob

Status
Not open for further replies.