2 Corinthians 5:19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Pate

Banned
If God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them (and He was 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:20 KJV): then sin/sins is not the issue, but your unbelief is!

Spiritually, Jesus has abolished sin, death and the devil.

If Jesus had not abolished sin, death and the devil, Jesus would not be Lord, Colossians 2:15.

Nor would God have welcomed him back into heaven.

Jesus has perfected the human race and has taken it to heaven. So that now, All who do nothing more than call upon his name shall be saved, Romans 10:13.

heir

TOL Subscriber

If Jesus had not abolished sin, death and the devil, Jesus would not be Lord, Colossians 2:15.

Jesus has perfected the human race and has taken it to heaven. So that now, All who do nothing more than call upon his name shall be saved, Romans 10:13.
The gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV,1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). God is calling all men (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV) by that gospel. Believing IN the name of Jesus Christ is not enough to save anyone today, but is what Israel failed to do.

Bradley D

Believing includes faith and trust. Both of which are necessary to be saved and do God's work. Through Jesus, who was sinless, our sins have been forgiven by His ultimate sacrifice. It is a recognition of sin that drives one to Christ. Israel failed by thinking they could be sinless by their works and the continuous flowing of animal sacrificed blood.

SaulToPaul 2

If God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them (and He was 2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, 2 Corinthians 5:20 KJV): then sin/sins is not the issue, but your unbelief is!

There goes the catholic church and all of the protestant denominations out the window! Rendered unnecessary.

beloved57

False teaching ! Those reconciled to God cant be charged with unbelief because that would mean they are under Gods Wrath and Condemnation ! Jn 3:18,36 !

You cant be reconciled to God and under His Wrath and condemnation at the same time !

Reconciliation brings Peace with God Col 1:20

And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

So your comment is a Lie ! They are reconciled while enemies Rom 5:10 !

beloved57

Believing includes faith and trust. Both of which are necessary to be saved and do God's work. Through Jesus, who was sinless, our sins have been forgiven by His ultimate sacrifice. It is a recognition of sin that drives one to Christ. Israel failed by thinking they could be sinless by their works and the continuous flowing of animal sacrificed blood.

Those Christ died for are saved/reconciled to God while they are enemies/unbelievers Rom 5:10 their believing had nothing to do with it !

beloved57

False teaching, those Christ died for are reconciled to God without calling upon His Name, they are enemies Rom 5:10 !

beloved57

Sin is the issue, for death, second death is the wages of sin Rom 6:23 but those in 2 Cor 5:19 have no sins charged to them, so death, even second death for them has been abolished ! Rev 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Unbelieving is a sin like murder, whoremongering, sorcery, idolatry !

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
False teaching ! Those reconciled to God cant be charged with unbelief because that would mean they are under Gods Wrath and Condemnation ! Jn 3:18,36 !

You cant be reconciled to God and under His Wrath and condemnation at the same time !

Reconciliation brings Peace with God Col 1:20

And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

So your comment is a Lie ! They are reconciled while enemies Rom 5:10 !

Face it, you're a "Hyper-Calvinist Extremist." Your preaching
doesn't help the cause of the Grace Gospel.

Bradley D

Those Christ died for are saved/reconciled to God while they are enemies/unbelievers Rom 5:10 their believing had nothing to do with it !

"For if, while we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!" (Rom. 5:10)

Even while I was dead in sin Christ's sacrifice was there offered to me if I would come to Him and believe. Which I did.

Believing is very important.

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?" (Romans 10:14)

beloved57

"For if, while we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!" (Rom. 5:10)

Even while I was dead in sin Christ's sacrifice was there offered to me if I would come to Him and believe. Which I did.

Believing is very important.

"How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?" (Romans 10:14)

You teach of a different christ, the Christ I serve reconciled me to God by His Death while I was a enemy and unbeliever Rom 5:10 !

Status
Not open for further replies.