10 States Now Ban Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Babies Limb From Limb

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Until American addresses the underlying reasons for abortions, all the laws and appointments of conservative Supreme Court Justices are merely "window dressing" masking the real problem!

Exactly backward. With a society desensitized to the murder of the most vulnerable being endorsed by its government, why are you surprised that its people are barbaric in the rest of their time?

Bring justice. End state-sanctioned murder. Watch society improve. :up:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Exactly backward. With a society desensitized to the murder of the most vulnerable being endorsed by its government, why are you surprised that its people are barbaric in the rest of their time?

Bring justice. End state-sanctioned murder. Watch society improve. :up:
That would require placing every pregnant under continuous government surveillance 24/7 for 9 months to ensure that none sought out an abortion or resorted to triggering a miscarriage!

Beyond the obvious legal and financial constraints, no democratic society would tolerate that degree of government intrusion into their private lives!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That would require placing every pregnant under continuous government surveillance 24/7 for 9 months to ensure that none sought out an abortion or resorted to triggering a miscarriage!

Beyond the obvious legal and financial constraints, no democratic society would tolerate that degree of government intrusion into their private lives!

No, it wouldn't.

You're asking the question, "how do we prevent a crime from happening."

You need to be asking, "how do we make it so that people don't WANT to commit a crime."

Deterrence, not prevention, is what works.

The deterrent that would keep people from wanting to have an abortion is the death penalty for anyone who performs an abortion.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
That would require placing every pregnant (woman) under continuous government surveillance 24/7 for 9 months to ensure that none sought out an abortion or resorted to triggering a miscarriage ....

i can't think of any law that we have in the US that mandates 24/7 monitoring of the potential victim and the potential criminal

not laws about murder

not laws about rape

not laws about child molesting

why would you think laws banning abortion would have to be different?

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
i can't think of any law that we have in the US that mandates 24/7 monitoring of the potential victim and the potential criminalnot laws about murdernot laws about rapenot laws about child molestingwhy would you think laws banning abortion would have to be different?

I think he's just arguing to make sure he doesn't have to justify his initial contribution.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
i keep waiting for him to answer this one:

[MENTION=7147]jgarden[/MENTION] - should a woman have the right to choose to kill her baby after it is born?

His silence, and his willingness to defend them every time, are his agreement that a woman has the right to choose to kill her baby after it is born.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
None of them want to hear that solution, even thought it's 100% guaranteed to work every time.

Romans 1:32
Yeppers.
It is a poor argument to suggest that because one lives in poverty that they don't have the same option to say no.
I mean, if killing one (the child) so it won't have to live in poverty is OK, then just kill those women already living in poverty so they can't get pregnant to kill their baby.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did LifeNews.com retract or correct the article?
No.

I posted the article in accordance with forum rules.
I know. It's not against the rules to be ill informed.

If you don't like it thats your personal issue to grapple with. Personally I trust the good people at LifeNews.com more than I do an anonymous internet poster.
How about the facts?

I posted the Ohio State Bill 145, which is clear: Abortions are still available as they were before.

You're celebrating a lie.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
.....You're celebrating a lie.

Write a rebuttal and send it to LifeNews.com . If they post it then I will post it here too.

You are basically calling these good people that support pro-life causes liars. I don't think you have made that case.

I am done with this particular conversation. Like I said, take it up with them. All I did was post a nice article.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Bye. :wave2:

I didn't say I was leaving my thread. I said I was done with this sideshow conversation I am having with you about the veracity of the article. My last comment on that note is that the article says that the law takes effect in March 2019, which has not arrived yet.

Now, for more from the article:

QUOTE:
S.B. 145 passed with large margins in the Ohio House (62-27] and the Ohio Senate [23-9].

“Ten years ago, the Supreme Court established the precedent for this legislation in Gonzales v. Carhart, when it upheld the federal Partial-Birth Abortion Ban,” Gonidakis said. “The precedent is there and we’re thrilled to see the Ohio Legislature follow the Court’s lead. We’re grateful for the sponsors, Senators Matt Huffman and Steve Wilson, and Senate President Larry Obhof and Speaker Ryan Smith for their leadership on this issue.”

Gonidakis added, “Ohioans can sleep easier, knowing that the horrendous practice of dismemberment abortions is behind us.”

By contrast, Planned Parenthood was furious.

Iris Harvey, president of Planned Parenthood Advocates of Ohio described the ban s “extreme legislation to turn medical decision-making into political ideology.”

Planned Parenthood’s new president, Leana Wen, went further. She posted, “The method bans goes against medical science and will harm women,” she charged. Dr. Wen added, “Planned Parenthood will continue doing everything we can to ensure every person can continue accessing safe, legal abortion no matter what.”

No matter…
How gruesome.
How cruel.
How it dehumanizes the entire abortion clinic staff
How vicious.

How the practice has more in common with a slaughterhouse than a medical facility….

The other nine states with bans on the practice of dismembering living unborn children are (in order of passage) 1. Kansas (2015); 2. Oklahoma (2015); 3. West Virginia (2016); 4. Mississippi (2016); 5. Alabama (2016); 6. Louisiana (2016); 7. Arkansas (2017); 8. Texas (2017); and; 9. Kentucky (2018)

https://www.lifenews.com/2018/12/26...ment-abortions-tearing-babies-limb-from-limb/

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

NEW UPDATE FROM OHIO: JAN 23, 2019

Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine Pledges to Sign Bill Banning Abortions After Unborn Baby’s Heartbeat Begin

https://www.lifenews.com/2019/01/23...bortions-after-unborn-babys-heartbeat-begins/

Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine began his first few days in office by speaking up for the rights of the unborn.

The new Republican governor said Wednesday that he will support a bill to prohibit abortions after an unborn baby’s heartbeat is detectable, The Hill reports. Previous Gov. John Kasich vetoed a heartbeat bill in December.

“We will do this,” DeWine told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt. “I just saw the headline, a court struck down another heartbeat bill for another state. But ultimately, Hugh, you and I both know that this thing, once it’s passed in Ohio, once we sign it, once it becomes law, Planned Parenthood is going to be in the next day, or that day, filing a lawsuit.”

A heartbeat bill would ban most abortions in Ohio by prohibiting abortions after an unborn baby’s heartbeat is detectable. Research suggests a baby’s heartbeat may begin as early as 18 days after conception, but it typically is not detectable until around six weeks. The most recent Ohio bill also would have allowed abortion practitioners to be charged with a felony for violating the law.

DeWine said he “absolutely” would sign such a bill, even though the abortion industry will challenge it.

“Ultimately, this will work its way up to the United States Supreme Court. And they’ll make that decision,” he said
...........(SNIP)

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gonidakis added, “Ohioans can sleep easier, knowing that the horrendous practice of dismemberment abortions is behind us.”
Except the text of the law explicitly says that childkilling by dismemberment is still allowed.

Did you read it?

Do you enjoy being lied to?