10 stabbed at white nationalist rally

CherubRam

I was curious as to who was doing the attacking because the news agencies would not say.(As usual) So I looked into it, and found that it was Gays and Blacks, along with some Anarchist attacking the group.

It has become very noticeable that the news agencies are so politically correct, that they leave out very important information. Perhaps no longer being trust worthy.

chair

The different links worded things differently. Your point?

...By 11:40, an African American man had been stabbed in the left arm, and police formed a circle around him as he lay on the ground being attended to by Andrea Combs, a medical assistant from Sacramento who was part of the protests.

CherubRam

...By 11:40, an African American man had been stabbed in the left arm, and police formed a circle around him as he lay on the ground being attended to by Andrea Combs, a medical assistant from Sacramento who was part of the protests.
Even so, how did the protesters come in contact with those demonstrating for white unity.

Feral Phoenician

The MSM hasn't been trustworthy for years. "Missed" stories, distractions, leaving out pertinent information, etc.

As to the violence against the White Nationalists, I'll reiterate what a wise woman said to me; "People have the right to be wrong".

While I (obviously) disagree with the whole "1488" movement, they still have a right to a "peaceful assembly". Though, yeah, the potential for violence was great, and after debating against White Power goons, they're loving this, as it "strengthens their cause" and "proves" that there is a "war on Whites" (never you mind the sheer number of equally White protestors, because they're "race traitors" and don't count).

I hope everyone who got injured heals quickly and easily.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The Blacks and Gays charged into the white nationalist rally for white unity. And so the whites made a stand. Beyond that is any-ones guess.

You can't expect media to actually make an objective report of this. If they are silent on it, or vague, then it probably means the gays and blacks had it coming to them :rolleyes:

~Political correctness~

fool

Hall of Fame
Don't feed the Trolls, People like that would love to "defend" themselves that's why they rally, to get a rise out of people. The only way to win is not play, let them have their stupid rally and ignore them. They can't stand that.

chair

You can't always ignore them. Usually karma does not step in like this for us.

So:
1. You want these people to die?
2. You think it is funny watching someone get hit by a truck- as long as they are queer?
3. Perhaps you'd like to hang fags from cranes like they do in Iran? Maybe you'd feel at home there.