ECT The eternal Gospel

Interplanner

7 and 14 of Rom 11 show us that the elect is not the race, and that Paul never expected all of them to believe, just some, and that his attention through ch 11 was on getting them to believe and be part of the mission. Nothing in Rom 11 is about a future restored old covenant with physical locations.

Your a toot.

Right Divider

Body part
7 and 14 of Rom 11 show us that the elect is not the race, and that Paul never expected all of them to believe, just some, and that his attention through ch 11 was on getting them to believe and be part of the mission. Nothing in Rom 11 is about a future restored old covenant with physical locations.

Your a toot.
The elect OF ISRAEL are the elect OF ISRAEL.... no problem there.

Who said anything about "a restored old covenant"? You just keep making up FALSE straw-man versions of "Dism" to attack. You're a fraud through and through.

DAN P

A couple of them are up above, Dan. also Acts 15:17-18: the Lord does these things / known from ancient time

Hi and Acts 15:18 FROM / APO and not BEFORE / PRO or FROM / AION or AGE !!

To me AION points the AFTER , some time after creation !!

dan p

Interplanner

D'ists however are full of fiction when they do Biblical studies. They throw X000 years in all over the place. They go through Hebrews and somehow manage to find a book validating the law and the race of Judaism!!! Little Johnny can't even find the mission of God in the OT! Now THAT'S fiction, when we have Acts 15 to guide us, and Gal 3.

Interplanner

:chuckle:

"The Nerve is awesome. I totally loved the unexpected directions that kept coming along" --Jeannie Garcia, musician/actress in OPEN MY EYES (2016)

"The Nerve definitely taps the human need it addresses" --comedian/musician/writer Dave VanderZanden, WEEKEND SAVIOR (in production 2018)

"The Nerve is one of those high art pieces that is also utterly down to earth" --Daniel George, Rock The Flix, author SWEET MARA, producer, WEEKEND SAVIOR 2018

"I ran out of journal space at the back of The Nerve--at least that is what I thought it was for! I had to start another." --Amanda Fiorini, vocalist, Sequim Community Church worship band, 'All Lives Matter - Marcus Sanford' on Youtube.

"Yeah, that's it exactly; I deal with that every day" --addiction counselor-to-be Rodney Kashmir, Seattle, upon hearing the tagline for The Nerve: 'does evil get the last say?'

Last edited:

Interplanner

i get it perfectly, acts 2:30 is now. that was the power he said was coming. nothing could stop it.

You cannot see truth in Christ, you want buildings, jets, and bombs

Right Divider

Body part
i get it perfectly, acts 2:30 is now. that was the power he said was coming. nothing could stop it.

You cannot see truth in Christ, you want buildings, jets, and bombs
I allow all of the Bible to be true. I don't care where that goes. You want a fairy tale story.

Acts 2:29-36 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:29) Men [and] brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. (2:30) Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; (2:31) He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. (2:32) This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. (2:33) Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear. (2:34) For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, (2:35) Until I make thy foes thy footstool. (2:36) Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

This passage does NOT say that Christ was "enthroned" upon the THRONE OF HIS FATHER DAVID. That just what you WANT it to say.

The THEREFORE (summation of what Peter is saying) does NOT refer to Christ sitting on the THRONE OF HIS FATHER DAVID, but to Him being both Lord and Christ.

Matt 25:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:31) ¶ When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats: (25:33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

This has NOT happened YET, regardless of your fairy tale story.

Interplanner

He said the resurrection was what David foresaw. That's why in the gospel narratives the kingdom is near, in their midst (very, very close) and in Acts it is underway.

You'd have to be 'educated' out of this not to see it in Acts.

The power conferred in Acts 1 was a king's adminstrative term; it was the unstoppable work of the Holy Spirit kick-starting the mission to the nations, as obviously happened.

D'ism is a psychotic fraud of a system by comparison.