The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

jaybird

Unfortunately not many are aware of these two verses, even though they're probably the two most important verses for understanding the entire Bible.

Mid-Acts dispensationalism explains this thoroughly and completely.

You should check out The Plot, by Pastor Bob Enyart. He goes through exactly what you said you don't get and makes it very clear.

I'm not familiar with these... Then again I'm still learning, so.

does "Mid-Acts dispensationalism" mean we can obey and disobey when we want.

with respect if someone interprets a scripture and that interpretation contradicts other scripture, most likely its not being interpreted correctly.

IMO, and i am not the final authority, James for sure and most likely Peter and John (the three elders) stayed in Jerusalem to lead the church, their message from that church was to all nations, just as it always was.

Mark 11:17
And he was teaching them and saying to them, “Is it not written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer for all the nations’? But you have made it a den of robbers.”

popsthebuilder

Then you understand nothing. Don't believe me....look it up.

The word “firstborn” in the Greek is “prototokos,” and is a term of pre-eminence, and means “first begetter” or “original bringer forth”.
Oh.....and begotten?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
I can't help but notice how this mistake rarely gets corrected. colossian 1:15 ὅτι ἐν αὐτῷ does not mean "for by him, it means "how in him". "How" as a conditional because here.

Strangely, the YLT, RSV and NIV translate the preposition correctly. Why perpetuate an error like this?

glorydaz

I can't help but notice how this mistake rarely gets corrected. colossian 1:15 ὅτι ἐν αὐτῷ does not mean "for by him, it means "how in him". "How" as a conditional because here.

Strangely, the YLT, RSV and NIV translate the preposition correctly. Why perpetuate an error like this?

Strangely, the translations you like aren't the ones that say what the authorized version does. Of course there are other verses that make it clear. Including the most hated (by every cult) text of all. - John 1:1-3, 1:14

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
Strangely, the translations you like aren't the ones that say what the authorized version does. Of course there are other verses that make it clear. Including the most hated (by every cult) text of all. - John 1:1-3, 1:14
Why continue a mistake? What is done with Colossian 1:16 looks intentionally deceptive. I bet that it is.

popsthebuilder

What context are you referring to?
So first fruits means first of a set, and most definitely not first cause.

From what I can tell, begotten refers to the unique or first of a kind or set as well, and still not first cause.

Phone is bout dead though. Please do reply; it will remind me to look into it further. It is interesting.
184c9d402bdd7f7aee8789bea35a00b0.jpg
b59e0ad65975ed45977815a5cc8fc13e.jpg
aa2dfae78d5d06f40766552e0869d12b.jpg
5ca192d524a6f0fd8b305836ab540f79.jpg

glorydaz

So first fruits means first of a set, and most definitely not first cause.

From what I can tell, begotten refers to the unique or first of a kind or set as well, and still not first cause.

Phone is bout dead though. Please do reply; it will remind me to look into it further. It is interesting.
184c9d402bdd7f7aee8789bea35a00b0.jpg
b59e0ad65975ed45977815a5cc8fc13e.jpg
aa2dfae78d5d06f40766552e0869d12b.jpg
5ca192d524a6f0fd8b305836ab540f79.jpg

You need to stop. You're proving nothing except that you don't know what you're talking about.

God's Truth

So what is your tizzy fit about?

Or, do you deny Jesus Christ is truly a man like unto us.

We both understand that humans have flesh and spirit.

So then, when the Bible says that we have access to God by only one Spirit you leave out Jesus!

You say Jesus' Spirit is not the Holy Spirit come as a man's.

The Bible says Jesus is the Spirit.

We ARE our spirit.

Jesus is the Spirit.