ECT Seeking list of Hebrews verses from MADs/D'ists that are allowed for Christians

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Tetelestai never could either. The ONE THING they need to prove more than anything else and they cannot find one verse of scripture for it.
It's spelled out for them in scripture. But you know, they gotta know the scriptures to do it.
Since this thread is about the book of Hebrews, maybe he will eventually read it and see it.

musterion

It's spelled out for them in scripture. But you know, they gotta know the scriptures to do it.
Since this thread is about the book of Hebrews, maybe he will eventually read it and see it.

It rarely makes a difference. Whenever one's mind is already made up with the unquestioned assumption that he is now the only Israel there will ever be, he'll think we're stupid for even requesting such evidence. It's the sign of a fatally closed mind.

Interplanner

You cannot explicitly show from the Bible who, by name, it was made with.

so you think that I have to print verses here for them to be 'real', got it.

You are cowards, first rate. You just go read those passages and then realize what a crock you've been taught. Even in Hebrews, there is nothing that limits it to the Jews, to the future and not for Gentiles. What Paul yearned for in Gal 4 about the city above is in Hebrews too, no difference.

You have no idea what the passion, the heart, the mentality of the NT is.

musterion

so you think that I have to print verses here for them to be 'real', got it.

You are cowards, first rate. You just go read those passages and then realize what a crock you've been taught. Even in Hebrews, there is nothing that limits it to the Jews, to the future and not for Gentiles. What Paul yearned for in Gal 4 about the city above is in Hebrews too, no difference.

You have no idea what the passion, the heart, the mentality of the NT is.

Interplanner

Chapter and verse proving that.

Mt 26:27+ You will have to use some instinct, which I'm sure is hard for you. That cup was the same mentioned before the betrayal, v42. He was the sacrifice, and it was on behalf of the many who would believe. He is called the covenant in Is 42 for the people, a light to the nations. The same cup of his blood of the covenant is recapped in I Cor 11:23.

In 2 Cor 3:4+, the new covenant brings righteousness to men (Christ's) in its ministry of which Paul and many others and myself have been a part. The veil of the old is only removed in Christ. This ministry is still being talk about in ch 5.

I'm sure in your niggardly way of reading the Bible you will find a 'problem' with all these, ad nauseum. Or now you'll say, but that's only 10 verses or something 'intelligent' like that.

As you can see the land is nowhere in any of the thoughts here; it is all about justification from sins, and that for both Jews and Gentiles.

As for Hebrews, you're talking about the letter where the new covenant has already gone into effect (6:20, 7:16-22, 23-28, 8:1-6, 7-13, 9:1-10, 11-28, 10:1-18, 12:22-24, 13:20-21) to the excitement of the writer and the believers, who are not to be concerned about what might happen to their property in Judea (10:32-34), which was being seized by rebel Judaizers. Because the promise never was about the land on earth anyway (11:13-16), which was a copy or shadow (10:1-4) of the true, unshakeable land. Those who had faith were not thinking of Persia nor Egypt but of God's presence (11:13-16). We already know from Rom 4 that the whole earth, not just Israel was the inheritance (4:13, Heb 11:16, 12:22), as it shall be in the glorious NHNE.

I can't help you past that, I can't help you with your lack of retention or attention. I can't help you read the text 10x until it is speaking for itself instead of for some wacky system called 2P2P, which is unnatural and a fraud.

I have never run into such a stupid group of people who don't know the text well enough to know all these things already and then play chicken, daring the other person to make lists of such obvious knowledge, while for 3 months now you have not listed the so-called Gentile verses of Hebrews.

All of the lessons of faith, about the Gospel, about the new city, etc, in Hebrews which we belong to are for ALL believers. That is also where Israel can be unified--by faith--but there is so much more.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hebrews 8:8 KJV
(8) For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Jeremiah 31:31 KJV
(31) Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Easy peasy.