Trump Shatters All Prior GOP Fundraising Records – 2.1 Million Small Donations in 90

ClimateSanity

The supporters of Candidate Donald Trump have crushed all historic fundraising records for small (under $200/per) “grass roots” donations. Over 2.1 million individual small donations in 3 months.

For perspective Hillary and Bill Clinton’s small donor base is 2.3 million, as accumulated over their political lifetimes. Donald Trump has amassed a group of 2.1 million small donor contributors since July – 3 months ago – the date of his first email request.

Do you hear that rumble in the background? Yeah, that’s the sound of the Monster Vote!

Here is a link to the story at conservative treehouse

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...cords-2-1-million-small-donations-in-90-days/

ClimateSanity

This tells me the people who are supporting trump is much larger than what the polls are telling us. These are the forgotten people of America. They used to be the backbone of America and now deemed to be deplorable and irredeemable. They are not politically correct and them MSM media has reduced them to homophobic, islamophobic....etc phobic rubes that deserve the date they find themselves in. The fact that many of them have given up and are living on disability and dying from alcohol abuse and heroin, doesn't elicit the smallest smidgen of compassion from our nation's elite class....only condemnation and condescension. These facts alone suggest a massive voter uprise in November that has not been detected in the polls yet. These people dont have lives condusive to bring polled and when they are polled, don't want to be labelled a bigot by the elitest pollster..... probably a fantastic looking younger 20's social justice warrior.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
yeah, that was at tol

you'll have to take that up with him

it wasn't me

btw - nice to see you're using qualifiers :thumb:

His fellow Trump supporter (the guy who didn't say "she wanted it") appears to be against statutory rape laws, as he wants to put part of the blame on the child.

I said that because it's a false accusation and the lies about Trump come from you only. How dare you slander the next President !!

I should probably be thrown in a gulag ey?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
His fellow Trump supporter (the guy who didn't say "she wanted it") appears to be...

why not just drop the cutesy act and stop playing games, acw?

you have your panties in a twist because i asked you a simple question about scripture that exposed you as a fraud

now you're trying to make it appear that i support child molestation

that's about as dishonest and disgusting as you could possibly be

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
why not just drop the cutesy act and stop playing games, acw?

I take the rape of a 13 year old girl by a Presidential candidate very serious.

you have your panties in a twist because i asked you a simple question about scripture that exposed you as a fraud

now you're trying to make it appear that i support child molestation

that's about as dishonest and disgusting as you could possibly be

I posted what Jesus said should be done to those who lead children astray: Matthew 18:6

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4815392&viewfull=1#post4815392

Now if you have passages in Holy Scripture that allows a married man to have sex with a 13 year old girl, I would love to see it.

ok doser

I take the rape of a 13 year old girl by a Presidential candidate very serious.

I posted what Jesus said should be done to those who lead children astray: Matthew 18:6

Now if you have passages in Holy Scripture that allows a married man to have sex with a 13 year old girl, I would love to see it.

you claim that trump had sex with a thirteen year old girl?

prove it

on the other hand, we have this women's sworn statement that she was acting immorally when she was thirteen

and you can't provide any scripture saying that children aren't held accountable for their sinful behavior

now, if i wanted to be a slimy scumball, i could make some innuendo suggesting that you support children acting immorally

but what kind of a slimy scumball would do that?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
you claim that trump had sex with a thirteen year old girl?

prove it

That's for a civil court to decide.

main-qimg-3de8e44f128244eb1e0f2d0b01a591fd-c

on the other hand, we have this women's sworn statement that she was acting immorally when she was thirteen

and you can't provide any scripture saying that children aren't held accountable for their sinful behavior

Matthew 18:6

You know that Holy Scripture you keep talking about? It says that in order for someone to be convicted, 2 witnesses must come forward.

Deuteronomy 19:15

"She claims the sexual assaults occurred at a home owned by Epstein, who hosted “sex parties” attended by Trump. Johnson additionally claims a former employee of Epstein, named as Tiffany Doe, was a witness and can confirm her claims."
http://heavy.com/news/2016/04/donal...cused-rape-teen-girl-sex-slave-documents-pdf/

now, if i wanted to be a slimy scumball, i could make some innuendo suggesting that you support children acting immorally

but what kind of a slimy scumball would do that?

Someone who supports Donald Trump for President.

ok doser

That's for a civil court to decide.

and yet, you've already decided

besides, the complaint's been withdrawn

It says that in order for someone to be convicted, 2 witnesses must come forward.

if they admit to it? :freak:

that's retarded :nono:

doser asks:
what kind of a slimy scumball would do that (smear sleazy innuendo)?

Someone who supports Donald Trump for President.

rather, someone who wants to see hillary in the white house

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

That's for a civil court to decide. [if the child rape allegations against Donald Trump are true]

and yet, you've already decided

Based on Donald Trump's extremely sleazy background, there is no doubt in my mind that he's guilty of raping a 13 year old girl.

besides, the complaint's been withdrawn

Not according to the victim's website:

http://www.justiceforkatie.com/

Now that we've once again established that Donald Trump is a pervert, let's talk money (as in theft of charitable donations to settle legal problems) :

Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems

Sept. 20, 2016

Donald Trump spent more than a quarter-million dollars from his charitable foundation to settle lawsuits that involved the billionaire’s for-profit businesses, according to interviews and a review of legal documents.

Those cases, which together used $258,000 from Trump’s charity, were among four newly documented expenditures in which Trump may have violated laws against “self-dealing” — which prohibit nonprofit leaders from using charity money to benefit themselves or their businesses.

In one case, from 2007, Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club faced $120,000 in unpaid fines from the town of Palm Beach, Fla., resulting from a dispute over the size of a flagpole.

In a settlement, Palm Beach agreed to waive those fines — if Trump’s club made a $100,000 donation to a specific charity for veterans. Instead, Trump sent a check from the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a charity funded almost entirely by other people’s money, according to tax records.

Read more: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...roblems/ar-BBwoEhi?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Did I mention that Donald Trump is a sleeeeeazy degenerate?

ok doser

...there is no doubt in my mind

right, like i said

acw said:
Not according to the victim's website:

http://www.justiceforkatie.com/

google - it's your friend:

On Friday, they filed a Notice of Voluntary Dismissal without prejudice.

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/bre...assault-lawsuit-against-donald-trump-for-now/

acw said:
Now that we've once again established that Donald Trump is a pervert

only in your mind, acw, only in your mind