Time Of The End

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]The time of the end will go beyond what people think. The last end was in 133 AD. Two days from then is 2133 AD.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Habakkuk 2

1 I will stand at my watch
and station myself on the ramparts;
I will look to see what he will say to me,
and what answer I am to give to this complaint.

The LORD’s Answer
2 Then the LORD replied:
“Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
so that a messenger may run with it.

My name is Michael and I am that messenger.

3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it lingers, wait for it;
it will certainly come
and will not delay.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 46:13[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Isaiah 48:9[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
For my own name's sake I delay my wrath; for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you, so as not to cut you off.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 12:25[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
But I the LORD will speak what I will, and it shall be fulfilled without delay. For in your days, you rebellious house, I will fulfill whatever I say, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Habakkuk 2:2-3[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
2. Then the LORD replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a messenger may run with it. 3. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it lingers, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Revelation 10:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
And he swore by him who lives forever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "There will be no more delay!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hosea 6:2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2 Peter 3:8[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 1:19-20[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
“Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. The mystery of the Seven Stars that you saw in my right hand and of the Seven Golden Lampsticks is this: The Seven Stars are the messengers of the Seven Congregations, and the Seven Lampsticks are the Seven Congregations.

Truth is made known by reason of the facts[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

genuineoriginal

The time of the end will go beyond what people think. The last end was in 133 AD. Two days from then is 2133 AD.

Habakkuk 2

1 I will stand at my watch
and station myself on the ramparts;
I will look to see what he will say to me,
and what answer I am to give to this complaint.

The LORD’s Answer
2 Then the LORD replied:
“Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
so that a messenger may run with it.

My name is Michael and I am that messenger.

3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it lingers, wait for it;
it will certainly come
and will not delay.

Isaiah 46:13
I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

Isaiah 48:9
For my own name's sake I delay my wrath; for the sake of my praise I hold it back from you, so as not to cut you off.

Ezekiel 12:25
But I the LORD will speak what I will, and it shall be fulfilled without delay. For in your days, you rebellious house, I will fulfill whatever I say, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

Habakkuk 2:2-3
2. Then the LORD replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a messenger may run with it. 3. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it lingers, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

Revelation 10:6
And he swore by him who lives forever and ever, who created the heavens and all that is in them, the earth and all that is in it, and the sea and all that is in it, and said, "There will be no more delay!

Hosea 6:2
After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

2 Peter 3:8
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.
Revelation 1:19-20.
“Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. The mystery of the Seven Stars that you saw in my right hand and of the Seven Golden Lampsticks is this: The Seven Stars are the messengers of the Seven Congregations, and the Seven Lampsticks are the Seven Congregations.

Truth is made known by reason of the facts

The crucifixion was in 33 CE, which makes 2033 as the date for 2 days later.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The crucifixion was in 33 CE, which makes 2033 as the date for 2 days later.
All evidence points to Jesus being born in about 4 B.C. (Weird, I know.), which makes Jesus' crucifixion in 29 AD.

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Prophetic time theory.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Civil Hebrew Time: 5760=2000[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Biblical Hebrew Time: 5760+140=5900=2000[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Biblical Hebrew Time: 6000=2100[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2300-167 BC equals 2133[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]133 AD plus 2000 equals 2133[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In 167 BC the temple was taken over by the Hellenistic Jews.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In 133 AD came the final defeat of Israel. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Before 2133 the earth will be destroyed by a 1/3, and again later another 1/3.

[/FONT]

CherubRam

Psalm 90:4
For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.

2 Peter 3:8
But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day.

Hosea 6:2

The resurrection of the elect is after two thousand years, and the third day is the end of the thousand years, and it is the resurrection of the sheep and goats.

(2033 AD) That will be near the start of real worldly problems. In other words, you have not seen anything yet.

genuineoriginal

The final defeat of Israel was in 133AD. That being an END of the prophecy about the destruction of Israel. There will be trouble between 2033 and 2133 AD.
The prophecy about the tribulation of Israel in the exile has not ended yet, so you need to find a different date to start from.

Matthew 24:29-31
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.​

CherubRam

The prophecy about the tribulation of Israel in the exile has not ended yet, so you need to find a different date to start from.

Matthew 24:29-31
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.​

Dan 9:27
And he shall (Strengthen - gabar) a covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

gabar - to confirm, give strength H1396

Daniel 12:7
The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.”
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

Daniel 8 New International Version (NIV)
Daniel’s Vision of a Ram and a Goat

8 In the third year of King Belshazzar’s reign, I, Daniel, had a vision, after the one that had already appeared to me. 2 In my vision I saw myself in the citadel of Susa in the province of Elam; in the vision I was beside the Ulai Canal. 3 I looked up, and there before me was a ram with two horns, standing beside the canal, and the horns were long. One of the horns was longer than the other but grew up later. 4 I watched the ram as it charged toward the west and the north and the south. No animal could stand against it, and none could rescue from its power. It did as it pleased and became great.

5 As I was thinking about this, suddenly a goat with a prominent horn between its eyes came from the west, crossing the whole earth without touching the ground. 6 It came toward the two-horned ram I had seen standing beside the canal and charged at it in great rage. 7 I saw it attack the ram furiously, striking the ram and shattering its two horns. The ram was powerless to stand against it; the goat knocked it to the ground and trampled on it, and none could rescue the ram from its power. 8 The goat became very great, but at the height of its power the large horn was broken off, and in its place four prominent horns grew up toward the four winds of heaven.

9 Out of one of them came another horn, which started small but grew in power to the south and to the east and toward the Beautiful Land. 10 It grew until it reached the host of the heavens, and it threw some of the starry host down to the earth and trampled on them. 11 It set itself up to be as great as the commander of the army of the Lord; it took away the daily sacrifice from the Lord, and his sanctuary was thrown down. 12 Because of rebellion, the Lord’s people[a] and the daily sacrifice were given over to it. It prospered in everything it did, and truth was thrown to the ground.

13 Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to him, “How long will it take for the vision to be fulfilled—the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, the rebellion that causes desolation, the surrender of the sanctuary and the trampling underfoot of the Lord’s people?”

14 He said to me, “It will take 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated.”
The Interpretation of the Vision

15 While I, Daniel, was watching the vision and trying to understand it, there before me stood one who looked like a man. 16 And I heard a man’s voice from the Ulai calling, “Gabriel, tell this man the meaning of the vision.”

17 As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate. “Son of man,” he said to me, “understand that the vision concerns the time of the end.”

18 While he was speaking to me, I was in a deep sleep, with my face to the ground. Then he touched me and raised me to my feet.

19 He said: “I am going to tell you what will happen later in the time of wrath, because the vision concerns the appointed time of the end.[c] 20 The two-horned ram that you saw represents the kings of Media and Persia. 21 The shaggy goat is the king of Greece, and the large horn between its eyes is the first king. 22 The four horns that replaced the one that was broken off represent four kingdoms that will emerge from his nation but will not have the same power.

23 “In the latter part of their reign, when rebels have become completely wicked, a fierce-looking king, a master of intrigue, will arise. 24 He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy those who are mighty, the holy people. 25 He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.

26 “The vision of the evenings and mornings that has been given you is true, but seal up the vision, for it concerns the distant future.”

27 I, Daniel, was worn out. I lay exhausted for several days. Then I got up and went about the king’s business. I was appalled by the vision; it was beyond understanding.

genuineoriginal

Dan 9:27
And he shall (Strengthen - gabar) a covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
The 7 X 70 year prophecy was about the time God gave to the children of Israel to repent.
It ended 3-1/2 years after the crucifixion with such a lack of repentance that Jesus prophesied to Jerusalem that she would be left desolate.
That desolation of Jerusalem happened in 70 CE.
However, the prophecy given in the Olivet Discourse said that there would be a great (huge in size) tribulation on the children of Israel.
This tribulation of the children of Israel did not end in 133 CE.
Here is a description of the tribulation that the children of Israel would face:

Deuteronomy 28:63-68
63 And it shall come to pass, that as the Lord rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the Lord will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.
64 And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.
65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:
66 And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:
67 In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
68 And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.​

CherubRam

The 7 X 70 year prophecy was about the time God gave to the children of Israel to repent.
It ended 3-1/2 years after the crucifixion with such a lack of repentance that Jesus prophesied to Jerusalem that she would be left desolate.
That desolation of Jerusalem happened in 70 CE.
However, the prophecy given in the Olivet Discourse said that there would be a great (huge in size) tribulation on the children of Israel.
This tribulation of the children of Israel did not end in 133 CE.
Here is a description of the tribulation that the children of Israel would face:

Deuteronomy 28:63-68
63 And it shall come to pass, that as the Lord rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the Lord will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.
64 And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.
65 And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:
66 And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:
67 In the morning thou shalt say, Would God it were even! and at even thou shalt say, Would God it were morning! for the fear of thine heart wherewith thou shalt fear, and for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.
68 And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.​

As a nation, Israel met its final defeat in 133 AD.

[FONT=&quot]Time times[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Theory based upon the bible.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Daniel 12:11[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Daniel 12:12[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The first resurrection of the Elect.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 11:3[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3.5 years[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 12:6[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 13:5[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]42X30=1260. That is 1260 years. 1798 AD minus 1260 years is 538 AD.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The half an hour and one hour are illogical statements here below, but being parables they make perfect sense. Half an hour is about 21 years, and the hour is about 42 years; based upon one thousand years is a day. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 8:1[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Revelation 17:12[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Prophetic Time Commentary[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The 490 year prophecy of Daniel 9:24 - 27[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is an edited version from different bibles. These brackets [ ] supplied indicate that the inclosed words are not in scripture, but were changed for easier reading.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vs. 24. [Four hundred and ninety years] (seventy weeks) have been decreed for your people and your holy city, and to put an end to sin and transgression, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal this prophetic vision and anoint the most holy one. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vs. 25.[Forty nine years will have passed] (seven weeks) after the issuing of the decree to restore and build Jerusalem.[Then] It will have been rebuilt with streets and trenches even during times of trouble. Know and understand this, until the anointed one, the coming ruler, there will be [four hundred and thirty four years]. (Sixty-two weeks.) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vs. 26.And after the [four hundred thirty four years] (sixty-two weeks) the anointed one will be cut off, but not for himself. He will confirm a covenant with many and will put an end to sacrifice and offering in the middle of that [seventy years]. (Week.) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vs. 27. The people of a ruler will come and destroy the city and the sanctuary. And on the wing [of the temple] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end decreed is poured out on him. Wars will continue until the end for desolations have been decreed, and the end will come like a flood. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Note: A week can equal seventy years or seven years depending on the sentence structure being used. In verse 24 a week is equal to seventy years, were as in verse 25 it is equal to seven. Example; In the 70 weeks prophecy, 70 x 7 = 490. However, one seven (or week) is equal to seventy years, and so the middle of that week is equal to 35 years. ( 7x70=490.) ( 70 ~ 2 = 35 ) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You may have noticed that the sentence structure is a little different in this script above, than the bible you have. There are more than a few versions of this chapter in Daniel. Obviously some one is trying to confuse the issue. I have done my best to reconstruct the passage as I thought Daniel intended.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From 469 BC to 420 is 49 years, and that is the "seven sevens" or "weeks" mentioned in Daniel 9:25.It is the finishing of the temple that marks the beginning of the 490 year prophecy, and not the decree to rebuild by Cyrus. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Remember, the prophecy includes the destruction of the city and temple, in 70 AD. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In John 2:20,a Jew states that it took 46 years to build the temple. The reason for the 3 year difference would be that Daniel counted the time with the Jews leaving with the temple ornaments, ( see:Ezra 1:7,11.)were as the Jew in John 2:20 counted the actual work. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Since the 490 year prophecy includes the destruction of the temple in 70 AD, it would be logical to conclude that 420 BC was the finishing of the temple. (420+70=490) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In Daniel 9:25. "the coming ruler, there will be sixty-two sevens." That is 434 years minus 420 BC is 14 AD. See Luke 2:41-50. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In Luke 2:42, It says that Jesus is 12 years old when he came to the temple. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The reason for the discrepancy is because the Gregorian calendar is off by two years after 0 AD, and before 0 AD it is off by four years. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jesus was born 4 BC and 4 BC equals 0 AD. A person should take notice that it was Theophilus (Theophilus means: friend of God.) that copied the book of Luke. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Theophilus may have also calculated that Jesus was 12 years old. See: Luke 1:1-4. Over all "seventy sevens" had been decreed in Daniel 9:24. That is four hundred and ninety years to the destruction of the temple in 70 AD. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]That is 70 AD + 420 BC = 490. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In Luke 3:23 it says that Jesus was 30 years old when he began to preach. And in Luke 13:6 Jesus tells a parable about a fig tree. (Figs are the people of Israel in Jesus time. See Jeremiah 24:1-10.) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So the parable having to do with the length of his ministry is 3 plus 1 years. And so Jesus preached for almost 5 years. This means that Jesus was crucified before he turned 35 years old in 35 AD. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In Daniel 9:27 it says that he will confirm a covenant in the middle of (one week. = 70 ~ 2 = 35). [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here are some scriptural links of the new covenant. Isaiah 55:3, Jeremiah 31:31-33, 32:40. Ezekiel 16:59-63. Daniel 9:27. Matthew 26:28. Hebrews 12:24. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In regards to the abomination, an abomination to God is the joining of paganism to the worship of God. [/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]What do these numbers have to do with prophecies that are longer than the numbers?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]Daniel 8:13[/FONT] Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to him, “How long will it take for the vision to be fulfilled —the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, the rebellion that causes desolation, the surrender of the sanctuary and the trampling underfoot of the Lord’s people?”

14 He said to me, “[FONT=&quot]It will take 2,300 evenings and mornings[/FONT]; then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated.”

[FONT=&quot]The Interpretation of the Vision[/FONT]

15 While I, Daniel, was watching the vision and trying to understand it, there before me stood one who looked like a man. 16 And I heard a man’s voice from the Ulai calling, “Gabriel, tell this man the meaning of the vision.”

17 As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate. “Son of man,” he said to me, “understand that [FONT=&quot]the vision concerns the time of the end.” [/FONT]

18 While he was speaking to me, I was in a deep sleep, with my face to the ground. Then he touched me and raised me to my feet.

19 He said: “I am going to tell you what will happen later in the time of wrath, because [FONT=&quot]the vision concerns the appointed time of the end[/FONT]. 20 The two-horned ram that you saw represents the kings of Media and Persia. 21 The shaggy goat is the king of Greece, and the large horn between its eyes is the first king. 22 The four horns that replaced the one that was broken off represent four kingdoms that will emerge from his nation but will not have the same power.

23 “In the latter part of their reign, when rebels have become completely wicked, a fierce-looking king, a master of intrigue, will arise. 24 He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy those who are mighty, the holy people. 25 He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.

26 “[FONT=&quot]The vision of the evenings and mornings[/FONT] that has been given you is true, but seal up the vision, for it [FONT=&quot]concerns the distant future[/FONT].”

27 I, Daniel, was worn out. I lay exhausted for several days. Then I got up and went about the king’s business. I was appalled by the vision; it was beyond understanding.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There could be also a literal application to these numbers, but we are looking for them to fit with our time frame. Christ returns in [two days,] but two days from when? I believe it is from the final defeat of Israel in 133AD.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 133 + 2000= 2133AD. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Also 167BC is when the temple and people were taken over by the Hellenist.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 2300-167BC = 2133AD.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

According to the encyclopedia the lowest common divisor is a meaningless term.
Anyway, we want the smallest whole number that is divisible into each of the numbers.

1260 + 777 = 2037 [-70 =1967]
1290 + 777 = 2067 [-2000=67] [2067+42=2109+3.5=2112.5]
+1335 + 777 = 2112 [+21=2133] [2300-167=2133]
3885 ÷5 = 777

1260÷5= 252
1290÷5= 258
1335÷5=+267
I thought the numbers were interesting because they all are anniversary dates. 1967AD + 70= 2037AD. 1967AD + 100=2067AD. 2300-167BC= 2133AD. 2133 - 2000=133AD. Plus the time frames fit the prophecies.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] These numbers did not fit any past event, therefore they must belong to the future, but yet something was not being said. Then there came the need to solve for an unknown. And this is what resulted.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
[FONT=&quot]Prophetic Time Commentary[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The 490 year prophecy of Daniel 9:24 - 27[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is an edited version from different bibles. These brackets [ ] supplied indicate that the inclosed words are not in scripture, but were changed for easier reading.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vs. 24. [Four hundred and ninety years] (seventy weeks) have been decreed for your people and your holy city, and to put an end to sin and transgression, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal this prophetic vision and anoint the most holy one. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vs. 25.[Forty nine years will have passed] (seven weeks) after the issuing of the decree to restore and build Jerusalem.[Then] It will have been rebuilt with streets and trenches even during times of trouble. Know and understand this, until the anointed one, the coming ruler, there will be [four hundred and thirty four years]. (Sixty-two weeks.) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vs. 26.And after the [four hundred thirty four years] (sixty-two weeks) the anointed one will be cut off, but not for himself. He will confirm a covenant with many and will put an end to sacrifice and offering in the middle of that [seventy years]. (Week.) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vs. 27. The people of a ruler will come and destroy the city and the sanctuary. And on the wing [of the temple] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end decreed is poured out on him. Wars will continue until the end for desolations have been decreed, and the end will come like a flood. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Note: A week can equal seventy years or seven years depending on the sentence structure being used. In verse 24 a week is equal to seventy years, were as in verse 25 it is equal to seven. Example; In the 70 weeks prophecy, 70 x 7 = 490. However, one seven (or week) is equal to seventy years, and so the middle of that week is equal to 35 years. ( 7x70=490.) ( 70 ~ 2 = 35 ) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You may have noticed that the sentence structure is a little different in this script above, than the bible you have. There are more than a few versions of this chapter in Daniel. Obviously some one is trying to confuse the issue. I have done my best to reconstruct the passage as I thought Daniel intended.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From 469 BC to 420 is 49 years, and that is the "seven sevens" or "weeks" mentioned in Daniel 9:25.It is the finishing of the temple that marks the beginning of the 490 year prophecy, and not the decree to rebuild by Cyrus. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Remember, the prophecy includes the destruction of the city and temple, in 70 AD. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In John 2:20,a Jew states that it took 46 years to build the temple. The reason for the 3 year difference would be that Daniel counted the time with the Jews leaving with the temple ornaments, ( see:Ezra 1:7,11.)were as the Jew in John 2:20 counted the actual work. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Since the 490 year prophecy includes the destruction of the temple in 70 AD, it would be logical to conclude that 420 BC was the finishing of the temple. (420+70=490) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In Daniel 9:25. "the coming ruler, there will be sixty-two sevens." That is 434 years minus 420 BC is 14 AD. See Luke 2:41-50. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In Luke 2:42, It says that Jesus is 12 years old when he came to the temple. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The reason for the discrepancy is because the Gregorian calendar is off by two years after 0 AD, and before 0 AD it is off by four years. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jesus was born 4 BC and 4 BC equals 0 AD. A person should take notice that it was Theophilus (Theophilus means: friend of God.) that copied the book of Luke. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Theophilus may have also calculated that Jesus was 12 years old. See: Luke 1:1-4. Over all "seventy sevens" had been decreed in Daniel 9:24. That is four hundred and ninety years to the destruction of the temple in 70 AD. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]That is 70 AD + 420 BC = 490. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In Luke 3:23 it says that Jesus was 30 years old when he began to preach. And in Luke 13:6 Jesus tells a parable about a fig tree. (Figs are the people of Israel in Jesus time. See Jeremiah 24:1-10.) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So the parable having to do with the length of his ministry is 3 plus 1 years. And so Jesus preached for almost 5 years. This means that Jesus was crucified before he turned 35 years old in 35 AD. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In Daniel 9:27 it says that he will confirm a covenant in the middle of (one week. = 70 ~ 2 = 35). [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here are some scriptural links of the new covenant. Isaiah 55:3, Jeremiah 31:31-33, 32:40. Ezekiel 16:59-63. Daniel 9:27. Matthew 26:28. Hebrews 12:24. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In regards to the abomination, an abomination to God is the joining of paganism to the worship of God. [/FONT]

Jesus' death was at the end of the 489th "week" (seven year period). The end of the 490th would have been His return.

But I tell you truly, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the kingdom of God.” - Luke 9:27 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke9:27&version=NKJV
And He said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you that there are some standing here who will not taste death till they see the kingdom of God present with power.” - Mark 9:1 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark9:1&version=NKJV

Acts 9 (one year after his Ascension) was 1 year in to the final "week" of seven years.

Israel was cut off though, so the prophecy was put on hold, because God had turned away from Israel because of their unbelief.

It is still on hold today.

Question for you Cherub, do you believe the the "Kingdom of God present with power" is referring to the Roman empire when they destroyed Jerusalem in AD 70?

CherubRam

Jesus' death was at the end of the 489th "week" (seven year period). The end of the 490th would have been His return.

But I tell you truly, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the kingdom of God.” - Luke 9:27 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke9:27&version=NKJV
And He said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you that there are some standing here who will not taste death till they see the kingdom of God present with power.” - Mark 9:1 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark9:1&version=NKJV

Acts 9 (one year after his Ascension) was 1 year in to the final "week" of seven years.

Israel was cut off though, so the prophecy was put on hold, because God had turned away from Israel because of their unbelief.

It is still on hold today.

Question for you Cherub, do you believe the the "Kingdom of God present with power" is referring to the Roman empire when they destroyed Jerusalem in AD 70?

The destruction of the temple did come by the Romans. In regards to those who will not see death, but see the coming of the kingdom; That means they will not see the second death. The resurrection of the Elect comes in the days after the Two Witnesses. The resurrection of the sheep and goats comes a thousand years later.

genuineoriginal

As a nation, Israel met its final defeat in 133 AD.
I see that Israel is a nation consisting of the children of Israel living in the land of promise, exactly as has been prophesied.
They were sent back into exile beginning in 70 CE when the Roman armies came against Jerusalem, also exactly as has been prophesied.
During the exile, the children of Israel never stopped being a nation, despite all the attempts to force them to assimilate.

133 CE is just another milestone during the Diaspora that began 63 years earlier, but is not significant enough for establishing a prophetic timetable.

genuineoriginal

Revelation 13:5
The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months.
42X30=1260. That is 1260 years. 1798 AD minus 1260 years is 538 AD.
Trying to convert months in prophecy into the number of days in a month and then calling them years is ridiculous.
The forty-two months are forty-two lunar cycles from new moon to new moon, not forty-two times of thirty year periods.

The half an hour and one hour are illogical statements here below, but being parables they make perfect sense. Half an hour is about 21 years, and the hour is about 42 years; based upon one thousand years is a day.
Trying to convert hours in a prophecy into 42 year periods is beyond ridiculous, it is full retard.

tenor.gif

genuineoriginal

Vs. 24. [Four hundred and ninety years] (seventy weeks) have been decreed for your people and your holy city, and to put an end to sin and transgression, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal this prophetic vision and anoint the most holy one.
You added an "and" where none should have been added.

The verse needs to be read correctly as stating these six things:
Four hundred and ninety years have been decreed for the children of Israel to put an end to sin.
Four hundred and ninety years have been decreed for the children of Israel to put an end to transgression.
Four hundred and ninety years have been decreed for the children of Israel to atone for wickedness.
Four hundred and ninety years have been decreed for the children of Israel to bring in everlasting righteousness.
Four hundred and ninety years have been decreed for the children of Israel to seal this prophetic vision.
Four hundred and ninety years have been decreed for the children of Israel to anoint the most holy one.

genuineoriginal

14 He said to me, “It will take 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated.”

I thought the numbers were interesting because they all are anniversary dates. 1967AD + 70= 2037AD. 1967AD + 100=2067AD. 2300-167BC= 2133AD. 2133 - 2000=133AD. Plus the time frames fit the prophecies. These numbers did not fit any past event, therefore they must belong to the future, but yet something was not being said. Then there came the need to solve for an unknown. And this is what resulted.
The reason the numbers do not fit any event is because you are adding evenings and mornings as if they were years instead of days.
The prophecy is very specific that these are evenings and morning days, not years.