Are Calvinist, Catholics Christians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanja

You are much like an unbelieving Pharisee. They knew who Jesus was, but they would not receive him as their Lord and savior. "He came unto his own, but his own did not receive him" John 1:11.

That verse is speaking of the ethnic jews who were lost Hos. 9:17!

God's Elect Children Eph. 1:4 shall believe on Him when they are given New Birth Gal. 5:22!

beloved57

You are much like an unbelieving Pharisee. They knew who Jesus was, but they would not receive him as their Lord and savior. "He came unto his own, but his own did not receive him" John 1:11.

You are in unbelief because you don't believe that Christ death saved them He died for!

Robert Pate

Banned
Again:

How can you be a real Gospel preacher and believer when you deny that Christ's death saved them He died for ?

I teach what the Bible says and the Bible says that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2.

You don't believe because you don't have faith. What you have is Calvinism.

beloved57

I teach what the Bible says and the Bible says that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2.

You don't believe because you don't have faith. What you have is Calvinism.

Tell me how you are a Gospel Preacher when you teach those Christ shed His Blood for are still unredeemed ?

Robert Pate

Banned
Tell me how you are a Gospel Preacher when you teach those Christ shed His Blood for are still unredeemed ?

Jesus has ALREADY reconciled the whole world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

But unbelievers like yourself, refuse to accept the reconciliation and sentence themselves to hell.

beloved57

Jesus has ALREADY reconciled the whole world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:19.

But unbelievers like yourself, refuse to accept the reconciliation and sentence themselves to hell.

Tell me how you are a Gospel Preacher when you teach those Christ shed His Blood for are still unredeemed ? Peter wrote that people were redeemed by Christ's Blood from a vain conversation, life style 1 Pet 1:18-19

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
19But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

Robert Pate

Banned
Tell me how you are a Gospel Preacher when you teach those Christ shed His Blood for are still unredeemed ? Peter wrote that people were redeemed by Christ's Blood from a vain conversation, life style 1 Pet 1:18-19

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
19But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

Nothing is yours until it is received by faith, John 1:12. God is not going to impose salvation on you. If you want to be saved you will have to come to Christ as a repentant sinners and ask him to save you.

"Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

beloved57

Nothing is yours until it is received by faith, John 1:12. God is not going to impose salvation on you. If you want to be saved you will have to come to Christ as a repentant sinners and ask him to save you.

"Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

So you teach that sinners Christ shed His Blood for remain unredeemed in opposition to 1 Peter 1:18-19 ! That's unbelief and antichrist !

Status
Not open for further replies.