Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
I wouldn't go so far as to call you an anarchist, as I believe that you are involved in the political process by voting in elections (you endorsed Donald Trump as I recall reading in other threads), hence acknowledging that there is a need in society for laws.

If you mean by 'anarchist' someone like John Randolph, perhaps, to a degree. as I am more a right-winger.

I do not think it is good for you to use the word because it seems to be a mental focus of stress for you.

If someone doesn't believe in government then there is no other word to use other than anarchist.

However, since you're a Donald Trump supporter and do get involved in the political process, that word doesn't apply to you.

That being said: like the vast majority of Trump supporters (many TOL Trump supporters have posted in this thread and 3 besides you currently are), you appear to be Libertarian leaning and obviously don't care about traditional family values.

For those I use the term "sexual anarchist", as seen in the tag at the bottom of this thread.

If you would like to make an attempt to defend Donald Trump and his pro LGBTQ/sexual anarchist policies, I very much look forward to that discussion.

On a side note: I'm under the impression that you're in your senior years in life. I can understand that in one's senior years that perhaps a person might not have the energy to fight the good fight, who knows, maybe when that time in my life comes I too will be that way.

Mark my word on this: I will never belittle those that do.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who am I to question what devout LGBTQueer activist ...Dante says (especially without a link to back his accusations)?

Can the three of us agree (you, ...Dante and me) that children with same sex desires, for their own safety, should be taken away from their homophobic parents and restraining orders be given to homophobic doctors, Christian pastors and therapists who have the audacity to say that the homosexual lifestyle is not only a physically destructive behavior, but psychologically damaging and a spiritual dead end?

Can the three of us also agree that without a doubt the best people for these children to be around are great LGBTQ role models like Seattle Mayor and accused pederast Ed Murray, [accused pederast and Human Rights Campaign founder Terry Bean, and UK LGBTQ activist Peter Tatchell who wrote a letter to the editor saying that children as young as 9 years old can enjoy sex with adults]?

Leelah's own testimony would seem to corroborate some of it. Their parenting, at the very least, left a lot to be desired.

Then we can all agree that the parents of homosexual and transgender children who don't embrace their child's homosexuality or gender identity, should have their child(ren) taken away from them, due to the likelihood that those children will commit suicide?

Can we also agree that medical doctors who warn these children about the health risks of homosexuality and transgenderism should not be allowed to be around these children and perhaps even have their medical license take from them?

Can we also agree that Christian pastors who have the audacity to share God's Word with homosexual and transgender youth, telling them that God has a better way for them, should also be kept from being around these children, as without a doubt such negativity makes these children suicidal?

Let's all agree that it's LGBTQ activists who know what's best for the children of our nation, not loving parents, doctors or Christian pastors.

Can we agree to that Art?

Arthur Brain

Then we can all agree that the parents of homosexual and transgender children who don't embrace their child's homosexuality or gender identity, should have their child(ren) taken away from them, due to the likelihood that those children will commit suicide?

No, would depend on whether they subjected their children to abuse because of their lack of understanding. They wouldn't have to 'embrace' it in order to be loving parents.

Can we also agree that medical doctors who warn these children about the health risks of homosexuality and transgenderism should not be allowed to be around these children and perhaps even have their medical license take from them?

What 'medical doctors' would these be exactly? Quack "conversion therapists" sure don't count and any doctor worth his license would warn about the health risks of unprotected sex as opposed to orientation etc.

Can we also agree that Christian pastors who have the audacity to share God's Word with homosexual and transgender youth, telling them that God has a better way for them, should also be kept from being around these children, as without a doubt such negativity makes these children suicidal?

If they're of the 'Jack Chick' variety then they should be away from children full stop. This wonderful 'counselling' that Leelah was subjected to sure helped didn't it?

Let's all agree that it's LGBTQ activists who know what's best for the children of our nation, not loving parents, doctors or Christian pastors.

Again, let's just agree that you're a gay obsessed nut.

:e4e:

Arthur Brain

Uhhgg. I realize this thread isn't for kids, but I was kind of hoping to avoid promoting anything.

It seems that laws regarding public nudity are relaxed on the proviso that it isn't deemed offensive or sexual in nature and not just in relation to pride parades or Seattle...

Arthur Brain

I wouldn't go so far as to call you an anarchist, as I believe that you are involved in the political process by voting in elections (you endorsed Donald Trump as I recall reading in other threads), hence acknowledging that there is a need in society for laws.

If someone doesn't believe in government then there is no other word to use other than anarchist.

However, since you're a Donald Trump supporter and do get involved in the political process, that word doesn't apply to you.

That being said: like the vast majority of Trump supporters (many TOL Trump supporters have posted in this thread and 3 besides you currently are), you appear to be Libertarian leaning and obviously don't care about traditional family values.

For those I use the term "sexual anarchist", as seen in the tag at the bottom of this thread.

If you would like to make an attempt to defend Donald Trump and his pro LGBTQ/sexual anarchist policies, I very much look forward to that discussion.

On a side note: I'm under the impression that you're in your senior years in life. I can understand that in one's senior years that perhaps a person might not have the energy to fight the good fight, who knows, maybe when that time in my life comes I too will be that way.

Mark my word on this: I will never belittle those that do.

You don't 'belittle' anyone as it is dude...

But do carry on!

:thumb:

Arthur Brain

I do. I know each member like the back of my hand

:think:

tumblr_mh6c5jAbkl1qdz0bto1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_miubys6d0q1qz4rgp.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

No, would depend on whether they subjected their children to abuse because of their lack of understanding. They wouldn't have to 'embrace' it in order to be loving parents.

Pay attention Art. According to the LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement (and their LGBTQ allies at places like the American Psychological Association), it's the mere rejection of the homosexual/transgender lifestyle that is the cause of these children committing suicide.

"LGB youth who come from highly rejecting families are 8.4 times as likely to have attempted suicide as LGB peers who reported no or low levels of family rejection."
http://www.thetrevorproject.org/pages/facts-about-suicide

Either parents should embrace their child's unnatural and extremely harmful behavior, or for the safety of the child they should be taken away from the homophobic parents and placed in the custody of someone more 'loving", like Seattle Mayor Ed Murray, HRC founder Terry Bean, or avid UK letter to the editor writer Peter Tatchell.

What 'medical doctors' would these be exactly? Quack "conversion therapists" sure don't count and any doctor worth his license would warn about the health risks of unprotected sex as opposed to orientation etc.

Medical doctors who have knowledge of the human body and acknowledge that homosexuality is an extremely harmful behavior, whether it's done through supposed "protected sex" or not (i.e. the anal sphincter muscle wasn't designed to be penetrated, and terrible things happen when it is).

If they're of the 'Jack Chick' variety then they should be away from children full stop. This wonderful 'counselling' that Leelah was subjected to sure helped didn't it?

Christian pastors who teach that there is such a thing as sin and that those who repent and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior will spend eternity with God.

Again, let's just agree that you're a gay obsessed nut.

On second thought, I'm going to have to disagree with those that take parental rights away from loving parents and tell children that they "can't be cured" of their homosexual desires:

You ain't gonna cure people from being gay as you yourself may already be well aware
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4999886&viewfull=1#post4999886

Jesus Christ/the Son of God/God in the Flesh talked about what would happen to people who lead innocent children astray:

"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."
Matthew 18:6

Get with your LGBTQ allies here on TOL and out in society (child rapists Ed Murray, Terry Bean and Peter Tatchell and the entire LGBTQ movement) and let them know that they better get fitted for their millstone, because God doesn't like those who molest the minds of children.

th

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.sS20oiDBzvhUi-ccANIjvQDHEs&pid=15.1

MrDante

Because it is presently ALWAYS in our face, I think an equal reaction may be considered appropriate.
For me, my interactions with homosexuals have all been detestable. I was street-witnessing in Portland in the 80's. A homosexual propositioned me right in the middle of me sharing the Lord Jesus Christ with him. I said, "What is wrong with you!? I'm sharing salvation with you and you are propositioning me?" He said that if I didn't accept, he'd just find one of the kids on the street that were all over Portland at the time.
Sounds more like the guy was having fun at your expense with a game of bait the homophobe. The game is simple enough, go up to some self righteous homophobe and be outrageous and tell him/her exactly what they want to hear then step back and watch the meltdown.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Sounds more like the guy was having fun at your expense with a game of bait the homophobe. The gaem is simple enough, go up to some self righteous homophobe and be outrageous and tell him/her exactly what they want to hear then step back and watch the meltdown.

so what your saying is that homosexuality and retardation go hand in hand?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
For him [aCultureWarrior], it is in his face about daily. I think I understand his threads in light of his surroundings. To whatever extent it also invades our lives, "Beauty and the Beast" for instance, we can relate to ACW to some degree, I think. -Lon

With abortion rates still holding study at 1,000,000 + a year, and sexual perversion running amuck in this moral sewer of a country of ours, I guess when it comes to noticing these things, my sense of smell is better than others.

Not everyone is fit to be a warrior Lon, some choose to sit back and allow evil to happen, hoping that Jesus Christ will return soon and clean the whole mess up. God gave us civil government as one of the institutions to keep society sane until that happens, I'm just trying to do my part.

You have mentioned that you're friends with LGBTQ activist Arthur Brain. As I recall you saying, you're a father of some children. Let me ask you this: If one of your children told you they had or displayed signs of same sex attraction and/or gender confusion and Art Brain told you that you couldn't seek psychological, and as I will show in an upcoming post, spiritual help for your sexually confused child, would you call that person a friend?

If you're attempting to share the Word of God with Art, great, but beware that he is part of a movement that has taken and will continue to take parental rights away from loving parents like yourself.

Reactions: Lon

Arthur Brain

Pay attention Art. According to the LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement (and their LGBTQ allies at places like the American Psychological Association), it's the mere rejection of the homosexual/transgender lifestyle that is the cause of these children committing suicide.

"LGB youth who come from highly rejecting families are 8.4 times as likely to have attempted suicide as LGB peers who reported no or low levels of family rejection."
http://www.thetrevorproject.org/pages/facts-about-suicide

Either parents should embrace their child's unnatural and extremely harmful behavior, or for the safety of the child they should be taken away from the homophobic parents and placed in the custody of someone more 'loving", like Seattle Mayor Ed Murray, HRC founder Terry Bean, or avid UK letter to the editor writer Peter Tatchell.

An orientation is not a 'behaviour' you dope and your predictable sidebars are as usual, irrelevant. It's hardly surprising that children who have supportive and loving parents are able to deal with things better than those with overbearing religious ones who can't handle the fact that their kids aren't straight. Of course, you don't care about those children that have felt that desperate when in such an environment do you?

Medical doctors who have knowledge of the human body and acknowledge that homosexuality is an extremely harmful behavior, whether it's done through supposed "protected sex" or not (i.e. the anal sphincter muscle wasn't designed to be penetrated, and terrible things happen when it is).

And it comes down to this again. It's not homosexuality that gets you all hot and bothered, it's solely gay men and anal sex. Newsflash dude, if you think most heterosexuals only have 'standard sex' then you are one gargantuan goof.

Christian pastors who teach that there is such a thing as sin and that those who repent and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior will spend eternity with God.

So pretty much the 'turn or burn' variety then? Frankly, scaring kids with crackpot 'hellfire' diatribes is its own form of psychological and emotional abuse.

On second thought, I'm going to have to disagree with those that take parental rights away from loving parents and tell children that they "can't be cured" of their homosexual desires:

Parents that force their kids into "counselling" and "therapy" aren't being loving. There's no 'cure' for being gay, just as there isn't a way to become gay if you're straight. There's a reason why these 'therapy centers' are being shut down and it's not just because they don't work...

Not sure why you've linked to this post exactly. It stands to reason.

Jesus Christ/the Son of God/God in the Flesh talked about what would happen to people who lead innocent children astray:

"If anyone causes one of these little ones--those who believe in me--to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."
Matthew 18:6

Get with your LGBTQ allies here on TOL and out in society (child rapists Ed Murray, Terry Bean and Peter Tatchell and the entire LGBTQ movement) and let them know that they better get fitted for their millstone, because God doesn't like those who molest the minds of children.

Then you should be glad that the horrendous abuse foisted upon kids in "therapy centers" is outlawed then.

Arthur Brain

With abortion rates still holding study at 1,000,000 + a year, and sexual perversion running amuck in this moral sewer of a country of ours, I guess when it comes to noticing these things, my sense of smell is better than others.

Not everyone is fit to be a warrior Lon, some choose to sit back and allow evil to happen, hoping that Jesus Christ will return soon and clean the whole mess up. God gave us civil government as one of the institutions to keep society sane until that happens, I'm just trying to do my part.

You have mentioned that you're friends with LGBTQ activist Arthur Brain. As I recall you saying, you're a father of some children. Let me ask you this: If one of your children told you they had or displayed signs of same sex attraction and/or gender confusion and Art Brain told you that you couldn't seek psychological, and as I will show in an upcoming post, spiritual help for your sexually confused child, would you call that person a friend?

If you're attempting to share the Word of God with Art, great, but beware that he is part of a movement that has taken and will continue to take parental rights away from loving parents like yourself.

Er, yeah, you ain't a "warrior" dude. You're just some armchair, crackpot fanatic with an obsession with gay men and anal sex.

:freak:

Lon

Sounds more like the guy was having fun at your expense with a game of bait the homophobe. The game is simple enough, go up to some self righteous homophobe and be outrageous and tell him/her exactly what they want to hear then step back and watch the meltdown.

I'm disgusted AB gave you a pos rep. I despise your ignorance and willing recast. I know what it was and you are wrong.

You are going on ignore. You cannot be reached.

Arthur Brain

I'm disgusted AB gave you a pos rep. I despise your ignorance and willing recast. I know what it was and you are wrong.

You are going on ignore. You cannot be reached.

I'm sorry Lon, but the chances are Dante was right. I'm not saying this guy was right or clever in what he did one way or the other but it's more likely he was just trying to wind you up.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'm sorry Lon, but the chances are Dante was right. I'm not saying this guy was right or clever in what he did one way or the other but it's more likely he was just trying to wind you up.

and you're basing this on what?

your presence during the incident in question?

Lon

Perhaps this is a good thread for it but I hate having to relive my past in this manner:

My first encounter with a child-predator homosexual was an attempted abduction of my brother at age 8ish. Next? A homosexual kid pulled a knife and tried to force me in an ally. Next? I was stuck at a bus depot late at night (long story). A homosexual man propositioned me and an under-cover cop was there to save me. Next? I was propositioned in high school by several homosexual classmates.

Do you get the idea? There is much more. The man in question on this particular was looking, as is common in Portland. At the time, the highest population of runaway kids in the country were all in Portland. Why? Because they could make money exactly as I've described. That is WHY I was there. I passed out information to kids for rescue missions, talked to adults about their need for the Lord Jesus Christ.

They guy in question was street-cruising with 3 other homosexual men. He pulled out a wad of cash, readily in hand for what his intention was. I've no idea why I particularly have attempteds and propositions. Even well into my adult years, I still get propositioned. I was at a teachers conference and was asked up to one of the booth presenter's room. He had asked me to drive him to his hotel and put his hand on my thigh and asked. I asked him to not put his hand there, told him I was married, and not interested. He continued to proposition me all the way to the hotel. I am not a slight man. I am not effeminate. I am 'nice' in person, overtly so. Maybe there is something stereotypical.

All in my head? I really despise when people try and second-guess me as if I'm stupid or a liar. It really says a lot more about another person than it does me. Okay, you don't see the seedy side. Understood. People like ACW tell you it exists and people like you and Dante cannot believe it. I think naivety okay, but to question me about a specific? My history with you should be well beyond your incredulity by now, so I'm a bit frustrated. A bit understanding of naivety. A bit angry at the lack of trust for the history we have. A bit disgusted that I have to go into these old memories in any detail to have to explain myself or substantiate my life and experiences. A bit hopeful you'll wake-up. -Lon

Arthur Brain

Perhaps this is a good thread for it but I hate having to relive my past in this manner:

My first encounter with a child-predator homosexual was an attempted abduction of my brother at age 8ish. Next? A homosexual kid pulled a knife and tried to force me in an ally. Next? I was stuck at a bus depot late at night (long story). A homosexual man propositioned me and an under-cover cop was there to save me. Next? I was propositioned in high school by several homosexual classmates.

Do you get the idea? There is much more. The man in question on this particular was looking, as is common in Portland. At the time, the highest population of runaway kids in the country were all in Portland. Why? Because they could make money exactly as I've described. That is WHY I was there. I passed out information to kids for rescue missions, talked to adults about their need for the Lord Jesus Christ.

They guy in question was street-cruising with 3 other homosexual men. He pulled out a wad of cash, readily in hand for what his intention was. I've no idea why I particularly have attempteds and propositions. Even well into my adult years, I still get propositioned. I was at a teachers conference and was asked up to one of the booth presenter's room. He had asked me to drive him to his hotel and put his hand on my thigh and asked. I asked him to not put his hand there, told him I was married, and not interested. He continued to proposition me all the way to the hotel. I am not a slight man. I am not effeminate. I am 'nice' in person, overtly so. Maybe there is something stereotypical.

All in my head? I really despise when people try and second-guess me as if I'm stupid or a liar. It really says a lot more about another person than it does me. Okay, you don't see the seedy side. Understood. People like ACW tell you it exists and people like you and Dante cannot believe it. I think naivety okay, but to question me about a specific? My history with you should be well beyond your incredulity by now, so I'm a bit frustrated. A bit understanding of naivety. A bit angry at the lack of trust for the history we have. A bit disgusted that I have to go into these old memories in any detail to have to explain myself or substantiate my life and experiences. A bit hopeful you'll wake-up. -Lon

Lon, I wasn't attempting to have a go, I was more trying to point out that quite often people wind up street preachers. I've seen it plenty of times and while I don't agree or go along with some of the things being preached, I do have a certain respect for those who do it as it's hardly easy and they get a lot of abuse. I'm not disputing your personal history and if you thought I was then you have my apologies as that wasn't my intention.

That being said, your personal experiences are hardly reflective of gay people in the main. For the amount of homosexuals I've known or made acquaintance with then I was propositioned only the once and it wasn't pleasant and neither was the guy frankly. They're just people in general, a mixture like all of us.

aCW is nothing but an obsessive crank who routinely lies and exaggerates to perpetuate his demented "war". He cares more about the amount of views his thread gets than anything else...

Arthur Brain

if it doesn't agree with their preconceptions, they just can't accept it

dante's a troll

artie?

i've made no secret of what i think of artie

Yes, well, the day I care what a sad, embittered, obsessive little troll thinks about me will be the day he somehow grows a brain or I have mine replaced with an eggplant.

:e4e:

Status
Not open for further replies.