ECT MADists don't follow Paul

john w

Hall of Fame
Of course not. The problem is not English. The problem is that English has been so perverted in the past few centuries that we cannot understand the English. It is a problem of the user, not the material.

Scammer. Most of the word does not understand this non existing "the Greek," much less Koine Greek.

Aletheiophile

Scammer. Most of the word does not understand this non existing "the Greek," much less Koine Greek.

You make absolutely no sense. The Eastern church has been using the Greek text for 2000 years, and in the West there is a strong tradition of Greek studies for at least the past 500 years. Out of where did you pull this ridiculous logical fallacy?

john w

Hall of Fame
You make absolutely no sense.

No, I make no sense to you, scammer-2 Cor.4:4 KJV, 1 Cor. 2:14 KJV.

The Eastern church has been using the Greek text for 2000 years, and in the West there is a strong tradition of Greek studies for at least the past 500 years. Out of where did you pull this ridiculous logical fallacy?

1. You sly scammer, devil, you:

"the Greek text"-you

There is no such thing, as "the" Greek text, con artist, which attests to the fact that you just read that on a website, and are scamming people.

2. You missed it:

"Of course not. The problem is not English. The problem is that English has been so perverted in the past few centuries that we cannot understand the English. It is a problem of the user, not the material."-your "argument"

Slower: Most of the word does not understand this non existing "the Greek," much less Koine Greek.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
And if the Greek is non-existent, then your English translations are invalidated. The English is only valid on the basis of the Greek.

Translation: humanism, as the drone attributes the responsibility for preserving God's book, and its deliverance to mankind,in different languages, to man, not the LORD God.

What would the LORD God do w/o you, his creatures, to "hep" Him out?

Humamanistic fraud-you're a "dime a dozen," like tribbles.

"the Greek."-you

Wicked fraud-no such thing as "the" Greek"-you just read that from other websites, from other bible correcting morons, agnostics, such as yourself.

Aletheiophile

No, I make no sense to you, scammer-2 Cor.m 4:4 KJV, 1 Cor. 2:14 KJV.

Of course 1 Cor 2:14. You do not understand spiritual things.

1. You sly scammer, devil, you:

"the Greek text"-you

There is no such thing, as "the" Greek text, con artist, which attests to the fact that you just read that on a website, and are scamming people.

??????Where do you even get your crap? I did not just read it on a website. I've studied in churches, with theologians, and at university.

2. You missed it:

"Of course not. The problem is not English. The problem is that English has been so perverted in the past few centuries that we cannot understand the English. It is a problem of the user, not the material."-your "argument"

Slower: Most of the word does not understand this non existing "the Greek," much less Koine Greek.

Your claim of the world not understanding Greek is still irrelevant and unfounded and utterly ignorant.

God does not need man to "help" Him. People need help, like you.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
I must warn you that Little Johnny W is a King James Onlyist.

I must warn you that greasy, wimpy, habitual liar Craigie, is a satanic "originals only-ist," Errrors-only-ist," and "any fake version will work" only-ist, a babbling, bible correcting, bible agnostic, and bible mystic, such as yourself. Never mind the warning, as you two are both demons.

And I must also "warn" you, that he is a wimp, in person he looks like a girl, and a weasel, and admitted unemployed sodomite.

Right, "little" Craigie pie? Right.

You are such a greasy, slimy loser-even you know it, as most of TOL ignores you. I only respond to you, to protect the babes/sheep, from your filth, Pig Pen Craigie, as you are a prime example, of what happens to a "man"(loosely employed here), who isolates himself from others, by staying at home all day, posting on TOL for 5+ hours/day-he goes insane, and loses his spine.

john w

Hall of Fame
Only Darby followers such as yourself see Little Johnny W as "great" and "humble".

Us non-Darby followers see him as a buffoon.

Wow, little greasy boy!? Another "Darby" stumper.

No, no, no, soddy Craigie-The only buffoon on this thread is you, weasel. You are a "nobody" on this sight, you greasy, slick clown. My evidence: You.

john w

Hall of Fame
Only Darby followers such as yourself see Little Johnny W as "great" and "humble".

No, no, no, soddy Craigie-The only buffoon on this thread is you, weasel. You are a "nobody" on this sight, you greasy, slick clown. My evidence: You.

Greasy, slimy Craigie's page:

This page has had 2,238 visits

john w

Hall of Fame

Greasy, slimy Craigie's page:

This page has had 2,238 visits

Vs.

The great, humble, saint John W's page:

This page has had 16,312 visits

Contrasts. Poor, greasy loser Craigie, the Preterist cult member.