Establishment of the Identity of Christ and The Destruction of the Temple

daqq

This idiot hasn't figured out who the Messiah is! Just go away NOOB!

I know who he is and what the Torah says about him:

Deuteronomy 18:17-22 KJV
17 And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

All of this refutes your beliefs and mindset to your face, and it has already been shown to you, for you say that there are many things which your version of the Messiah foretold that have not yet come to pass even now after nearly two thousand years. We are therefore neither to heed nor fear your version of the Messiah because your version is a false Messiah whose words have never come to pass. The same goes for your version of Paul, and your version of the Apocalypse, and what it truly therefore means is not that Messiah, or Paul, or the author of the Apocalypse are wrong, no, but rather, it means that you are the one who is wrong and terribly deceived by your flesh paradigm-ego-god. And by the way your Lazy afternoon friend serves the same fleshmonger-paradigm-ego-god. :crackup:

Interplanner

Christ said he was the sacrifice for sins for the whole world. He also said that the city and temple of israel would be destroyed in that generation and it was. I'm not quite sure what is important past that.

he didn't validate the externality of the law, ceremonies, diet, rituals. He did uphold the core. Paul says the Gospel validates the law because the laws convicting decrees render everyone hopeless in debt. He does not validate the law as a way to perform all that is needed for justification, to the disappointment of Judaizers.

daqq

Christ said he was the sacrifice for sins for the whole world. He also said that the city and temple of israel would be destroyed in that generation and it was. I'm not quite sure what is important past that.

he didn't validate the externality of the law, ceremonies, diet, rituals. He did uphold the core. Paul says the Gospel validates the law because the laws convicting decrees render everyone hopeless in debt. He does not validate the law as a way to perform all that is needed for justification, to the disappointment of Judaizers.

False premise, go back to page one and look at Reply#12 because, if your premise is correct, then all of the prophetic statements of Matthew 24 and Mark 13 speak of physical and natural things, and therefore all should have been fulfilled in 70AD, (that same generation), but they were not. Thus, you being a partial Preterist, can only get around that fact by making up some reason why it was not all fulfilled in 70AD, perhaps by saying that he must have "not fully known" or must have "left the door open" when he said that "no one knows the day or the hour". In other words your version of the Messiah is also disqualified by the Deut 18:17-22 passage quoted above because according to your belief system, (which is a historical construct, much like the literalist Dispensationist Futurists, while your 70AD timing is the only real difference), not everything which was foretold in Matthew 24 and Mark 13 came to pass in the generation specified, (according to your own understanding).

Prophecy is not a "one-time historical fulfillment" because the Word of Elohim is Living: prophetic scripture is rather to each in his or her own appointed times, and thus, the Testimony happens over, and over, and over again, in the lives of the faithful, (when a child or babe becomes a son, just as Paul strongly implies in Gal 4:1,2). The words of the Messiah are SPIRIT, and they are LIFE, they do not pass away after a one-time historical fulfillment as the carnal physical minded man imagines. All of the signs given by the Master for his disciples are supernal and internal, (for the kingdom of Elohim is within you). It is not a global world-wide apocalypse where a full third of mankind will be annihilated and you will sit back and watch it on TV or the internet, lol, (as the physical historical carnal minded understanding of Rev 9:13,14,15 would demand), but rather it is personal and individual, just as is all of the Gospel, to each in his or her own appointed times, and your apocalypse will not likely be televised, (pray that it is not). :chuckle:

Epoisses

Christ said he was the sacrifice for sins for the whole world. He also said that the city and temple of israel would be destroyed in that generation and it was. I'm not quite sure what is important past that.he didn't validate the externality of the law, ceremonies, diet, rituals. He did uphold the core. Paul says the Gospel validates the law because the laws convicting decrees render everyone hopeless

in debt. He does not validate the law as a way to perform all that is needed for justification, to the disappointment of Judaizers.

Daqq is an uber Judaizer like most Christians today. The Law was supposed to convince them of their sin and inability to ever keep it but they never learned the lesson.

daqq

Daqq is an uber Judaizer like most Christians today. The Law was supposed to convince them of there sin and inability to ever keep it but they never learned the lesson.

False again. Torah of Elohim is Horeb, and of above, Torah of the mind, (Romans 7, Galatians 4). Torah of Sinai is Torah of sin, (and death), and to be used against the flesh to put to death or to put to sleep your own "unruly members" of your own household, ("Mortify your members which are upon the earth", and, "Mortify the deeds of the body"). Paul gratuitously explains these things to you in his writings but you even deny the words of Paul in your doctrine when they do not fit in with your false gospel theory. Nowhere does Paul tell you to abolish the Torah from your heart and mind as you do. He plainly tells you that the veil over your heart, mind, and eyes, when you read the primary covenant, will not be removed until your heart turns toward the Father, (and you fully immerse in the Testimony of the Messiah), for that veil can only be removed "IN Messiah", meaning IN his Testimony, for his Testimony found in the Gospel accounts expounds the Torah, the Prophets, and the Writings, even all things necessary to understand any true holy writ. Your lack of understanding any such things only reveals that you have not immersed in the all important Testimony of the Master found in the Gospel accounts. And the more time you waste on books from men, while ignoring the Testimony of the Messiah, the more deceived you will become: and it takes a whole lot more time to actually digest the Testimony of Messiah before the Son of Man can even come to open your eyes and give you the keys to it all, (if indeed you overcome in your hour of trial). If you do not ingest that holy food then you will never digest it either: and it will never become part of you. The Sower sows the Seed. The Seed is the Word. The Son must be formed in you for you to one day be delivered. Saying hail Mary's or prefabricated perfectly worded magical sinners prayers are of no good to you if you refuse to eat what the Master has already set before you.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And how do we establish the identity of the Messiah? How do we know who he is?
How do you know for sure that you know him and not some fraud taught by men? :)

Dear daqq,

You shall know Jesus by learning His teachings and searching Him out. From ALL that He said, you shall know Him. Take care that you are not deceived. Also, you shall know Him by His returning in the sky / heaven back to Earth in the same way He left the Earth, in the sight of His disciples. That will be a sure clue. I don't know what else to tell you but, when I think of another way to know Him for sure, I will post it here for your benefit. I'm really tired right now, as it is 4:30 a.m. and I need to get to bed. The very best to you, freelight!! You know that I am in your corner and praying that you make it to heaven.

God's Blessings In Your Quest For Him And His Son,

Michael

daqq

Dear daqq,

Didn't like that one, eh? I know you follow freelight's Urantia Book posts.

Michael

No, I do not follow anything about Urantia. You would do well to check yourself for lying spirits; they can "creep in unawares", just as the scripture warns you, and especially with a false prophet tail of the dragon such as Epishesh roaming around breathing out lies in every breath. If you consume too much of that poison you will find yourself cast down like a star out of the heavens; swept away by the tail of a lying dragon. :)

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, I do not follow anything about Urantia. You would do well to check yourself for lying spirits; they can "creep in unawares", just as the scripture warns you, and especially with a false prophet tail of the dragon such as Epishesh roaming around breathing out lies in every breath. If you consume too much of that poison you will find yourself cast down like a star out of the heavens; swept away by the tail of a lying dragon. :)

Dear daqq,

Oh, my mistake. The first time I learned of your name, you were visiting freelight's Urantia post. A number of times. I guess that I am mistaken. I'm sorry! Please forgive me.

May God Be With You,

Michael

daqq

Dear daqq,

Oh, my mistake. The first time I learned of your name, you were visiting freelight's Urantia post. A number of times. I guess that I am mistaken. I'm sorry! Please forgive me.

May God Be With You,

Michael

:thumb:

I have only been there once or maybe it was several times in one or two days, (especially if there was a video involved and I did not watch all of it at the same time), and that is as far as I remember; for it was quite a while back, and it was after Freelight had asked me to look at a post of his therein, (which if I remember correctly was actually a post about atonement or something else that he placed in that thread), and that was the only reason I went there. I do not believe in the Urantia stuff, not because I have read or heard much of any of it, (because I have not), but because I do not agree with the whole premise to begin with.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

I have only been there once or maybe it was several times in one or two days, (especially if there was a video involved and I did not watch all of it at the same time), and that is as far as I remember; for it was quite a while back, and it was after Freelight had asked me to look at a post of his therein, (which if I remember correctly was actually a post about atonement or something else that he placed in that thread), and that was the only reason I went there. I do not believe in the Urantia stuff, not because I have read or heard much of any of it, (because I have not), but because I do not agree with the whole premise to begin with.

Dear daqq,

Well, that is the best news I've heard in a long time!! I'm so glad you weren't swayed or misled by his Urantia Book or Urantia Pages. You made my day, actually!! Thanks Tons!!

May God Be With You Always,

Michael

Zeke

Well,...thats the million dollar question. Perhaps it deserves its own thread? I treat and interpret the 'Messiah' and 'Christ' archetype mostly by analogy, allegory, metaphysical meaning, figuratively speaking, no matter what can be deduced or assumed historically...its all subjectively interpreted. Everything is.

On a strictly objective basis, one cannot even prove 'God' exists :) (man will add his own meanings, terms, definitions, qualifiers to such a proposition).

People have done fine thru the centuries treating Jesus as a mythological figure, or giving him not much thought at all,...what happened to these precious souls when they passed the mortal veil? Only God knows,...and I have no problem leaving them in God's hands, without my judgment or religious assumptions.

The whole dream is acted out by the same conscience wearing the masks of diversity, the I AM in the only way mantra of the fundamental wing of christian thought is rudimentary understanding we all get entrapped by but some never transcend that base level of teaching in this incarnation, doesn't mean they are less than anyone else just hypnotized into thinking they are a person, Jew, Gentile, Male, Female, in need of salvation when its a dualistic (synthetic/actor) programing dictating their every thought, Jesus/Messiah/name a Saviour ect...being temporal pacifiers until one is weaned from that master slave relationship with who? I AM which has no beginning or end, does I AM need of a saviour! really??? only in the movies Dorthy.

I hear MT Sinai thundering and Quacking, lightning striking all about me, and feel the devil dragons hot breath and the swish of that dreadful tail fanning the eternal flames of hell, it does get hot in Kansas. But whats behind curtain number one it's a little kitten roaring like lion.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Cleaning the blood spatter.........

Cleaning the blood spatter.........

Yes, in my commentaries on 'blood atonement' I shared some UB passages on the subject, pertinent to the discussion. There are also other religious writings that REJECT a substitionary blood atonement concept, on ethic and principle alone, since such CANNOT really atone, change or transform a person, beyond their own personal repentance, reparation and re-TURNING to 'God'.

In this case, one must repent or atone for their own sins, and how could it be otherwise?,....the OT is very clear on this matter, despite later 'Christian' innovations and assumptions of 'atonement' developed or assumed later. We've already gone thru this in former commentaries, such as this call out thread here, of which I'm very clear of my views thereon. The issue of 'blood' is wholly symbolic/figurative, its analogy pertaining to issues of soul and spirit. Transformation begins with the mind (psyche) and is consummated or sealed by the Spirit, both working together, for to be spiritually minded is life and peace, as only the Spirit is life. Therefore religion or 'religious experience' is wholly subjective, which affects the whole person and produces the fruits (activity) or 'true religion', since faith without works is DEAD. We could go on....but this is the gist of it.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Urantia, just another name for 'Earth'.........

Urantia, just another name for 'Earth'.........

Dear daqq,

Well, that is the best news I've heard in a long time!! I'm so glad you weren't swayed or misled by his Urantia Book or Urantia Pages. You made my day, actually!! Thanks Tons!!

May God Be With You Always,

Michael

Hi MC,

My response to PPS here, applies to you or any reader as well. Dont mistake religious bigotry against one religious book while heralding your own preferred 'book' (even deeming it 'infallible') to be the mark of reality, since the UB or any other religious book valued by religionists may be just as good, if not better than the one you put on a pedestal.

In the light of 'God', all is outshined and illuminated in God's LIGHT, and if anything resonates with such a vibration of goodness, truth and beauty...its source is 'God', and I challenge you to disprove it otherwise. But I wont belabor too much on that point except by creative dialogue to engage your own expansion of consciousness to intuit for yourself, the omnipresence of Spirit, which pervades and enlivens all.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi MC,

My response to PPS here, applies to you or any reader as well. Dont mistake religious bigotry against one religious book while heralding your own preferred 'book' (even deeming it 'infallible') to be the mark of reality, since the UB or any other religious book valued by religionists may be just as good, if not better than the one you put on a pedestal.

In the light of 'God', all is outshined and illuminated in God's LIGHT, and if anything resonates with such a vibration of goodness, truth and beauty...its source is 'God', and I challenge you to disprove it otherwise. But I wont belabor too much on that point except by creative dialogue to engage your own expansion of consciousness to intuit for yourself, the omnipresence of Spirit, which pervades and enlivens all.

Dear freelight,

I don't buy your act for a minute. You've been claiming you believe in Jesus' salvation ever since you were questioned if you believe in Jesus. If your book is so great, why hasn't God led millions of people to it, like He has our Bible??? God doesn't lead anyone to your Urantia Book except maybe the people who are screwed up by it. Heaven is full of angels and servants, and saints, not aliens, freelight. And don't tell me that Urantia Pages consider angels aliens. I know you might try that one. There are no aliens, but man does not know it yet. It is a new ploy of Satan, just as he talked the Greeks and Romans to start believing in myths, and Gods; Perseus, Achilles, Medusa. Satan also talked them into believing in flying chariots, just like he does now with flying saucers. Face it, you are full of it, regardless of your fancy words. There is but One God. I understand what all your words say and they are just garbage talk. You think I don't know English and what your words don't say so eloquently, like the Koran which does the same thing, all beautiful words and lies, to confuse people??

I'm Sorry For You, Serve God And Jesus, And How About The Holy Ghost??,

Michael

Epoisses

Flaming chariots are real! So are flaming horses and flaming swords. Flaming swords are similar to light sabers but where as a light saber has a long and narrow blade, the flaming sword is angular and jagged like a lightning bolt. The spiritual realm is full of flamers!

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Shekinah Blessings......

Shekinah Blessings......

Dear freelight,

I don't buy your act for a minute. You've been claiming you believe in Jesus' salvation ever since you were questioned if you believe in Jesus.

Hi MC :)

I've been sharing my theology since 2003 here, and enjoying my evolution in God-consciousness.

If your book is so great, why hasn't God led millions of people to it, like He has our Bible??? God doesn't lead anyone to your Urantia Book except maybe the people who are screwed up by it.

The UB, a religious book among many other religious books, is not "my" book. Many religious books are in my spiritual library,...some are more interesting or inspired than others,...therefore they serve their purposes within different contexts in religious studies, but if they do not support the evolution of the soul and its eternal survival, progress and ascension, their value is more or less questionable. Those interested in the UB can be educated in the thread created for that purpose here :) - One is free under the universal law of 'free will' to do as they please, researching to discover what is true for themselves. Isn't that awesome?

Dont forget,...this isnt a preschool game of whose religious book is better than the others,....and popularity of a book or beliefs about it do not necessarily prove its authenticity, since many fictional works and other literature are best-sellers as well.

Heaven is full of angels and servants, and saints, not aliens, freelight. And don't tell me that Urantia Pages consider angels aliens. I know you might try that one. There are no aliens, but man does not know it yet.

You're under the false impression and mistaken assumption of 'aliens' and such associated with the UB, which some former critics of the UB have fallen prey to as well, which I've addressed FULLY such as in this post here and elsewhere. We would recommend a proper edcuation before assuming false information. The UB presents a most wonderful hierarchy of cosmic beings, sons of God and and angelic orders, detailing their ministries and various activities in the cosmos. These beings would not be called 'aliens' but heavenly ministers, celestial personalities and so on. A proper reading of the chapters on these subjects would have informed you about that ;)

It is a new ploy of Satan, just as he talked the Greeks and Romans to start believing in myths, and Gods; Perseus, Achilles, Medusa. Satan also talked them into believing in flying chariots, just like he does now with flying saucers.

Well,...if you want to cover the 'chariots of the gods' and 'flying ships' motif,...these pictures are not necessarily ploys of 'Satan', but clearly described in scriptures as being 'God-sent' and 'empowered',....such as the 'wheels within wheels', strange metallic-like shining objects, strange angelic winged like hover crafts and so on. A UFO-Bible connection can certainly be made, but these connections are not necessarily 'satanic', but this is a subject really outside of the Urantia Book, since the UB has nothing to do with UFO's or 'aliens' as portrayed or understood in modern day pop culture or even in modern day UFOlogy. I have a thread more along these lines under the title 'The Disclosure Project.

Face it, you are full of it, regardless of your fancy words.

I'm enjoying the journey, are you?

There is but One God.

I've never assumed otherwise, as there is Only One Infinite Father-Mother SOURCE from which all things and beings spring. The Universal Father is presented as the First Source and Center of all reality, the generator of all creation,...and indeed.....Deity is ever ONE. - from this infinite center and radiance, all dimensions of existence have their being,...involving and evolving. Such is the nature of Creation, what Creation is about. I've covered this formerly in your thread on the subject here ;)

I understand what all your words say and they are just garbage talk. You think I don't know English and what your words don't say so eloquently, like the Koran which does the same thing, all beautiful words and lies, to confuse people??

All is available for any truth-seeker to research, explore and discover for themselves. From such investigations, one can determine what has true meaning and value for them.

I'm Sorry For You, Serve God And Jesus, And How About The Holy Ghost??,

I'm just fine,...and Jesus and the Holy Ghost are pretty awesome too. I dont recall ever not respecting the Lord Jesus but recognizing his many different roles, titles, vocations, archetypal offices, ministrations and so on,...I dont put Jesus in a little religious 'box' neither do I PRETEND To know Jesus totally, perfectly or fully, but can by the Spirit know enough to see all that he represents in substance and form, and then have the Spirit RELATE such knowledge to me, but even that, is always subject to progressive revelation.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi MC :)

I've been sharing my theology since 2003 here, and enjoying my evolution in God-consciousness.

The UB, a religious book among many other religious books, is not "my" book. Many religious books are in my spiritual library,...some are more interesting or inspired than others,...therefore they serve their purposes within different contexts in religious studies, but if they do not support the evolution of the soul and its eternal survival, progress and ascension, their value is more or less questionable. Those interested in the UB can be educated in the thread created for that purpose here :) - One is free under the universal law of 'free will' to do as they please, researching to discover what is true for themselves. Isn't that awesome?

Dont forget,...this isnt a preschool game of whose religious book is better than the others,....and popularity of a book or beliefs about it do not necessarily prove its authenticity, since many fictional works and other literature are best-sellers as well.

You're under the false impression and mistaken assumption of 'aliens' and such associated with the UB, which some former critics of the UB have fallen prey to as well, which I've addressed FULLY such as in this post here and elsewhere. We would recommend a proper edcuation before assuming false information. The UB presents a most wonderful hierarchy of cosmic beings, sons of God and and angelic orders, detailing their ministries and various activities in the cosmos. These beings would not be called 'aliens' but heavenly ministers, celestial personalities and so on. A proper reading of the chapters on these subjects would have informed you about that ;)

Well,...if you want to cover the 'chariots of the gods' and 'flying ships' motif,...these pictures are not necessarily ploys of 'Satan', but clearly described in scriptures as being 'God-sent' and 'empowered',....such as the 'wheels within wheels', strange metallic-like shining objects, strange angelic winged like hover crafts and so on. A UFO-Bible connection can certainly be made, but these connections are not necessarily 'satanic', but this is a subject really outside of the Urantia Book, since the UB has nothing to do with UFO's or 'aliens' as portrayed or understood in modern day pop culture or even in modern day UFOlogy. I have a thread more along these lines under the title 'The Disclosure Project.

I'm enjoying the journey, are you?

I've never assumed otherwise, as there is Only One Infinite Father-Mother SOURCE from which all things and beings spring. The Universal Father is presented as the First Source and Center of all reality, the generator of all creation,...and indeed.....Deity is ever ONE. - from this infinite center and radiance, all dimensions of existence have their being,...involving and evolving. Such is the nature of Creation, what Creation is about. I've covered this formerly in your thread on the subject here ;)

All is available for any truth-seeker to research, explore and discover for themselves. From such investigations, one can determine what has true meaning and value for them.

I'm just fine,...and Jesus and the Holy Ghost are pretty awesome too. I dont recall ever not respecting the Lord Jesus but recognizing his many different roles, titles, vocations, archetypal offices, ministrations and so on,...I dont put Jesus in a little religious 'box' neither do I PRETEND To know Jesus totally, perfectly or fully, but can by the Spirit know enough to see all that he represents in substance and form, and then have the Spirit RELATE such knowledge to me, but even that, is always subject to progressive revelation.

Dear freelight,

You are a nut-case. God does not call His angels "cosmic beings." Your jive talk is for the birds. You do not know Jesus well enough to know about Salvation, or to have a personal relationship with Him. Also, you say a UFO-Bible connection could certainly be made, which goes against what the Lord taught me. The 'wheels within wheels' mentioned in Ezekiel was not a UFO.

Listen, I'm tired of your malarkey. I could destroy your words, but I'd rather not bother it with my time, to be honest. Instead I tell you that you lack a real relationship with Jesus and God, and you depict them in error. God is a He, not a she. And your 'the Spirit' does not depict the Holy Ghost. It is a separate entity that you've never been visited by. You reap what you sow, freelight. I've told you to get your act together, but you just don't seem to care, so I'll let you sit where you are, with no further wasting of my time with you. Get your act together and seek Jesus and God, not in your way, but instead, in Christ's way. Learn from your Christian brothers and sisters. All of your fancy talk doesn't get you there, freelight. I've told you before. You do what you want. I'm outta here. Goodbye!!

I Tried, You Don't Seem To Want To,

Michael

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Peanuts n pop-corn theology........

Peanuts n pop-corn theology........

Dear freelight,

You are a nut-case. God does not call His angels "cosmic beings." Your jive talk is for the birds. You do not know Jesus well enough to know about Salvation, or to have a personal relationship with Him. Also, you say a UFO-Bible connection could certainly be made, which goes against what the Lord taught me. The 'wheels within wheels' mentioned in Ezekiel was not a UFO.

My former observations hold. Among a hierarchy of ministers, there does appear to be such great beings, forces or realities that even transcend 'personality' so that we might refer to them as great 'cosmic beings' or 'forces', and the UB does describe such wonderful powers or 'force-centers' that are 'intelligent', but these beings are hard to classify under the normal more humanoid or angelic classes or orders of being. Hence the term. I have no problem in using the term 'cosmic', since I nuance it with my own vision of life, since infinity surely includes the entire COSMOS and more.

There certainly are clear UFO and Bible connections, but that would be for another thread, and I havent claimed to know or assume what those UFO's or flying vehicles are, but that these flying objects are described in the scriptures, and are recognized thru-out human civilization, in one form or another as to indicate some heavenly visitations or transportation vessels. This would be a matter of further research. The Bible itself has nothing against such a concept of there being flying craft or vehicles of some kind being used by intelligent entities for whatever reason, as it appears such visions of clouds, chariots, horses, fire, shiny objects, and so on...are depicted in archaic terms, but later have their 'nuance' changed while translated in other languages.

Far beyond a theory of angels using special transport vehicles, or some aspect of their own bodies being the flying vessels, there is ALSO nothing in the bible that teaches against there being other inhabited worlds(planets) in this universe, or in the galaxies beyond this local universe, and such higher advanced civilizations could have transport vehicles (space ships of various kinds) that they use for interstellar travel. These beings from other inhabited worlds may or may not be associated with the more spiritual angelic beings noted elsewhere.

Listen, I'm tired of your malarkey. I could destroy your words, but I'd rather not bother it with my time, to be honest. Instead I tell you that you lack a real relationship with Jesus and God, and you depict them in error. God is a He, not a she. And your 'the Spirit' does not depict the Holy Ghost. It is a separate entity that you've never been visited by. You reap what you sow, freelight. I've told you to get your act together, but you just don't seem to care, so I'll let you sit where you are, with no further wasting of my time with you. Get your act together and seek Jesus and God, not in your way, but instead, in Christ's way. Learn from your Christian brothers and sisters. All of your fancy talk doesn't get you there, freelight. I've told you before. You do what you want. I'm outta here. Goodbye!!

I Tried, You Don't Seem To Want To,

Its all good,...life is about learning. Exploration, research, discovery, then further adventures into the unknown,...this is what life is about. We only have a fraction of knowledge within The INFINITE,....but are nonetheless individual expressions of that One Infinity.