ECT Water Baptism Not For Today

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
How do you EVER get it means the Jews will not be saved until Jesus comes again?

All the SAVED, they are saved when Jesus comes again.

We already knew that you don't understand it but
you still haven't explained why you don't understand it.

What do you not get about not answering the question?

God's Truth

We already knew that you don't understand it but
you still haven't explained why you don't understand it.

What do you not get about not answering the question?

Jesus is going to come when he comes, and EVERYONE had better be already saved and not sinning when he comes.

Right Divider

Body part
All you got are insults and denial.
No, it is not.

I have scriptures that say Jesus is coming as a thief and it means we better be ready.
Scripture tells me that I am already seated in heavenly places. I don't "need to be ready". I'm beyond ready.

Your confusion comes from failing to rightly divide God's dealing with Israel and their earthly kingdom and His heavenly place for the body of Christ.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
No, it is not.

Scripture tells me that I am already seated in heavenly places. I don't "need to be ready". I'm beyond ready.

Your confusion comes from failing to rightly divide God's dealing with Israel and their earthly kingdom and His heavenly place for the body of Christ.

:thumb: Yep! Exactly!

God's Truth

No, it is not.

God deals with us all THE SAME.

What don't you get about He bound all to the same place?

What don't you get about He doesn't play favoritism?

You deny the simple truth, you slander the righteous, and you are built up by those who are proud of your shame.

God's Truth

What? What did I say?

I said God bound all to the same place, but you say no God has a special time and place for the Jews.

Romans 11:32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

Right Divider

Body part
Nope and it doesn't matter how many times or how loudly you shout it.

What don't you get about that is not true.

When God separated Israel from all of the other people on the earth, was He "playing favorites"?

You deny the simple truth, you slander the righteous, and you are built up by those who are proud of your shame.
You are talking about yourself.

Right Divider

Body part
What? What did I say?

I said God bound all to the same place, but you say no God has a special time and place for the Jews.

Romans 11:32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.
Mercy on all does NOT mean the same DESTINY for all.

God's Truth

Nope and it doesn't matter how many times or how loudly you shout it.

What don't you get about that is not true.

When God separated Israel from all of the other people on the earth, was He "playing favorites"?

You are talking about yourself.

I gave scripture that SAYS God bound all to the same place, but you say no to the scriptures.

God promised Abraham a Savior that is blood related to him, after that, all that matters is Jesus' blood.

God does not play favoritism.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, 24 since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. 25 Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for their wrongs, and there is no favoritism.

Romans 2:5 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” 7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 11 For God does not show favoritism.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

He does in the 'but now'.
He didn't in the 'time past'.
He won't in the 'ages to come'.

We get it and that's in the 'but now'.

What don't you get about He did play favoritism?

So's your old man!

God's Truth

He does in the 'but now'.
He didn't in the 'time past'.
He won't in the 'ages to come'.

We get it and that's in the 'but now'.

What don't you get about He did play favoritism?

So's your old man!

Why don't you read the scriptures I gave for my beliefs?

God's Truth

God bound us ALL TO THE SAME PLACE.

God does NOT play favoritism.

God says NOT of human decent---that means NOT because ANYONE is BLOOD related to Abraham!

John 1:13 children born not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but born of God.

Right Divider

Body part
I gave scripture that SAYS God bound all to the same place, but you say no to the scriptures.

God promised Abraham a Savior that is blood related to him, after that, all that matters is Jesus' blood.

God does not play favoritism.
There is a CONTEXT to the scriptures that you constantly IGNORE.

Did God show favoritism when He SEPARATED Israel from the REST of the PEOPLE on EARTH?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
God bound us ALL TO THE SAME PLACE.

God does NOT play favoritism.

God says NOT of human decent---that means NOT because ANYONE is BLOOD related to Abraham!

John 1:13 children born not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but born of God.

Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

dodge

Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Morning Steko,and how exactly does Mt.15:24 negate John 3:16 ?

Jhn 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jesus accomplished His ministry to Israel and then brought in the other fold (gentiles) under the "one"shepherd.

Eagles Wings

I've read the Bible every day for 37 years and many times all day.

I know those scriptures well.

They must be rightly divided and understood in context.
I know dispensationalism, whether classic or the more modern thought, has a great following. Do you guys go to church and if you do, does the church not baptize at all?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I know dispensationalism, whether classic or the more modern thought, has a great following. Do you guys go to church and if you do, does the church not baptize at all?

Some do, some don't.

I leave the choice of water baptism up to the individual believer according to their stage of understanding within the liberty which believers have in Christ, though I teach that water baptism is Israelitish and connected with Exo 19:6, Exo 40:32, Lev 8:6.

In the 'but now' of Eph 2:13, water does not save us.

Eagles Wings

Some do, some don't.

I leave the choice of water baptism up to the individual believer according to their stage of understanding within the liberty which believers have in Christ, though I teach that water baptism is Israelitish and connected with Exo 19:6, Exo 40:32, Lev 8:6.

In the 'but now' of Eph 2:13, water does not save us.
Good to know. Thanks.