The Christian life is about denying scriptures so as to obey Love, uncondtionally .

Gurucam

As pertains the OP, it's based on the presupposition of a modern idea of love. Before we can even answer the question, love has to be defined.

To define love is to literally define God.

1 John 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Love is the only definition of God in the KJV N.T.

It is not a lettered/intellectual/definition thing. It is not a going back to a Greek/English dictionary thing. It is an experiential thing. God/Love is a Spirit.

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Have you ever actually loved? if yes, then you know God. Then you have experienced the essential fabric of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

Then you would know why it is not possible to love and also esteem and uphold the law of sin and death. Then you will know why one of these had to go. Then you would know why:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts: 13
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

If you still discern the slightest 'wisdom' in the law of sin and death, know for sure that you have never loved and you do not know God. At best you simply know about Love/God. You have not actually experienced Love/God. However, most probably you mistaken some other thing to be Love/God.

Then you still fear and cannot and do not love freely and unconditionally. In any motivation, the presence of fear is the absence of Love/God.

1 John: 8 KJV N.T.
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

The ten commandments and Love/God are not compatible. For this reason the ten commandments are done away with for those in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Last edited:

Gurucam

What a person needs is always Christ, always His righteousness, always His holiness. The Law is the very distribution of God's righteousness, whether manifest in the written commandments or upon the heart in the new covenant. Thus the very nature of love cannot break the commandments of God. It is not about the codification of do-don'ts, but about the righteousness manifest in the teaching (Torah) and distribution (Nomos) of God.

What indeed is the righteousness of Christ? The answer must lie in:

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Clearly the righteousness of Christ is God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin but instead be glorified by God, when one is in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

Gurucam

All mankind was sentenced to hell. All is totally depraved. Calvin got that right

Your statement, 'All is totally depraved' is not correct. It is a false statement. It seems geared to make you and others like you who are on the left side, feel good. Jesus says to those on the left side, "Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels"

It is totally different for those on the right side:

Fact is those on the right side do not go to hell. Jesus says to those on the right side, "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world"

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Admittedly those on the right side are only a few (i.e. the chosen few):

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 22 KJV N.T.
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

However, this definitely means that not everyone goes to hell. Indeed you are corrupting truth/scriptures. Not everyone goes to hell. Seems that only the very great majority of the billion or so people who are called Christians goes to hell.

Jesus' prophesy is that (from the billion called to Christianity), only a few make it (only a few are chosen). And indeed, a few is a few and a billion is a billion. A billion cannot be a few.

We are all in this together. However we will not all end in the same state or same place.

Get your fact straight, according to clear KJV N.T. revelations. Indeed speak your doom only for yourself and your own kind. Give peace a chance.

Last edited:

Epoisses

You are making up your own thing under the false belief that you are some how saved and delivered automatically.

Matthew 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead. (Jesus died only for the few who follow him)

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 22 KJV N.T.

Jesus did not die for all.

At all events only a few are or will be, saved and chosen. At least a billion are called Christians. Jesus' prophesy is that the very great masses of these are totally misled and lost. They are not chosen. Christ has benefited them nothing. They still esteem the law.

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

James: 2 KJV N.T.
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Jesus did not die for those foolish people (traditional Christians) who use the law of sin and death in the lest way. You are corrupting the word of God.

People who use the law of sin and death in the least way are the dead. They are a debtor to uphold all the laws perfectly. Those who esteem and/or use the law in the least have denied and defy 'Christ Jesus'. Jesus did not die for them. They are the dead who are burying their dead. Jesus did not die for 'the dead who bury their dead'. Jesus died for those who choose to follow him:

Matthew 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Those who promote the the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments) as a part of Christianity (or a guide for Christians) are false spying brethren. They are false prophets who came in Jesus' name:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Jesus is the savior of the world John 3:17, John 4:42, 1John 4:14, 1Tim. 4:10

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe. 1Tim. 4:10

If God is the savior of all men AND especially of those who believe then that's EVERYBODY!!

Gurucam

Calvin is right that God created a hell for a reason.

God did not create a hell. Satan and his followers created and sustain many hells in God's creation.

God and His creation is neutral. They both allows each person to create and sustain his or her own abode (in God's creation) and live in it . . . whether heaven or hell.

The Lord Jesus simply and eventually send those who like the law of sin, death and hell to hell, with Satan within the depths of earth. It is inevitable. Those who esteem the law of sin and death in the slightest way ends in hell. No one who esteems the law of sin and death in the slightest way makes it.

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

If you discern the slightest wisdom in the law of sin and death you are under the law of sin and death. You are entangled with the law of sin and death. And it is confirmed that those who esteem the law of sin (even in the slightest way), dies spiritually and ends in hell.

Inevitably and invariably, people simply go to the dimension (parallel earth) of their entanglement. It is totally their creation and their choosing. This is how God's law works.

Fact is those who choose to accurately and actually 'follow the Lord Jesus' create and sustain God's kingdom of heaven, here on earth and elsewhere. They never go to hell.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Traditional Christians boldly esteem and promote the law of sin and death, as Christianity.

Fact is the law is a curse. All who esteem and/or use the law (even in the slightest way) fall short of the glory of God. They all end in and live in hell on earth in their current life and eventually inside the earth with Satan when they die.

The law is the ten commandments. It is also called Moses' law. It is the law of sin and death. The law is called the law of sin and death because it killeth. It does not give life eternal.

Esteeming and promoting the law of sin is certain spiritual dead and delivery to hell. The Lord Jesus did away with the law for those who follow Him. Those (and only those) who follow Jesus are Christians.

Esteeming the law of sin and death is not Christian. It is not part of Christianity.

1. The law of sin and death seems to be part of the Jewish tradition.

The law of sin and death may be part of another tradition. That is a tradition that was given by the Lord Jesus for 'the dead'. 'The dead' are those who lack the necessary spirit actualization/awareness to be Christians.

They do not have 'the eyes to see', 'the ears to hear' and the hearts to understand'. Their hearts or spirits are waxed gross. They cannot be Christians. They are not even 'called' to be Christians, far less to be 'chosen'. They can be under the law of sin and death. The law of sin and death is the gospel of circumcision. The gospel of circumcision was rendered onto Peter and anchors his church. Peter and his church are for Catholics who are not Christians.

3. On the other hand, the law of sin and death is not for Christians. The law of sin and death is not even for those called to be Christians (and not yet chosen). The law of sin and death is not in any way a part of Christianity.

The Christian Church is anchored on the gospel of uncircumcision. This is righteousness of God that is without the law of sin and death.

Romans 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

The gospel of uncircumcision was rendered onto to only Paul. This and only this is the Christian commission. It is the 'not seen' church of the chosen few. This is not the church of the billion strong traditional Christians.

The churches of the billion strong traditional Christians are false, fake or corrupt churches, because they are passed off as a Christian churches. They are not Christian churches. They are church under the gospel of circumcision.

Jesus left two commission. One with the law of sin and death under Peter, i.e. under the gospel of circumcision. The other is without the law of sin and death as exemplified by Paul, i.e. under the gospel of uncircumcision:

Galatians: 2
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

Do not let anyone misled you into the false belief that both gospels are the same. They are literally opposite. One is with the law. The other is with God given justification to transgress the law. Christianity is anchored only on the latter.

Christianity is literally the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which made one free from the law of sin and death. This is righteousness of God that is without the law of sin and death. This is under the gospel of uncircumcision.

Under the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to ignor and/or transgress (break) the law of sin and death. Under this system one gets no sin but instead is glorified by God . . . let no one ever fool you again. This is truth in the fullness of time.

Those who esteem and/or promote the law of sin and death as Christianity are simply corrupt, Satanic and/or false prophets who came in Jesus name. They are also false brethren as mentioned in:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Please beware of these false brethren.

Please recognize and treat, with great caution, those who promote the law of sin and death as Christianity. They are corrupt, Satanic, false spying brethren and/or false prophets who came in Jesus name. They have come to misled you and deny you salvation, deliverance and eternal life. They are here to fool you and deny you Christianity. They are here to deliver you to hell with Satan. They are literally here to steel your soul. They are recruiters for Satan.

Indeed Satan operatives are every where masquerading as authentic Christians. They are wolves in sheep clothing. They are spies who come to destroy Christians.

Christians have God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law of sin and death. Christians are not under the law. These false spying brethren/Satan operatives come among Christian to seek to return Christians to bondage under the law of sin and death. They want to spiritually killeth you and return you to Satan.

Last edited:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Your statement, 'All is totally depraved' is not correct. It is a false statement. It seems geared to make you and others like you who are on the left side, feel good. Jesus says to those on the left side, "Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels"

It is totally different for those on the right side:

Fact is those on the right side do not go to hell. Jesus says to those on the right side, "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world"

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Admittedly those on the right side are only a few (i.e. the chosen few):

Matthew 22 KJV N.T.

However, this definitely means that not everyone goes to hell. Indeed you are corrupting truth/scriptures. Not everyone goes to hell. Seems that only the very great majority of the billion or so people who are called Christians goes to hell.

Jesus' prophesy is that (from the billion called to Christianity), only a few make it (only a few are chosen). And indeed, a few is a few and a billion is a billion. A billion cannot be a few.

We are all in this together. However we will not all end in the same state or same place.

Get your fact straight, according to clear KJV N.T. revelations. Indeed speak your doom only for yourself and your own kind. Give peace a chance.
It's called sinner

Gurucam

You cannot find anything wrong with my posts except this one in this thread.

Your judgment needs adjustment.

I addressed your first post, first.

In it you misused the the word 'convoluted'. You said the following is convoluted:

The Christian life is about denying scriptures so as to obey Love, unconditionally.

In what way is the above convoluted?

Seems that you simply fancy the word, 'convoluted' and used it arbitrarily in your post.

Aletheiophile

What indeed is the righteousness of Christ? The answer must lie in:

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Clearly the righteousness of Christ is God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments and not get sin but instead be glorified by God, when one is in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

Wow... If that's how you understand love and righteousness, without even caring to address their lexical etymologies, then there's no reason to further this discussion. Context and concept cannot be the soul source of content.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

The Christian life is about denying scriptures so as to obey Love, unconditionally.

Ok, I reread your title.

So you actually believe you have to deny the scriptures in order to obey love unconditionally.

It is absolutely convoluted.

You are misusing the scripture to push your theory.

I know your way and I don't want to get involved in debating with you. It is just waste of time.

good day.

Gurucam

Ok, I reread your title.

So you actually believe you have to deny the scriptures in order to obey love unconditionally.

That is what the title clearly stated.

Therefore nothing is convoluted about the title.

Thank you.

And good day.

Gurucam

A wake up call for Aletheiophile

A wake up call for Aletheiophile

Wow... If that's how you understand love and righteousness, without even caring to address their lexical etymologies, then there's no reason to further this discussion. Context and concept cannot be the soul source of content.

All truth comes only from a direct connection between one's own spirit and the Spirit of Truth. Truth is not available in any physically spoken or physically written source. Truth cannot be and is never, revealed through any physical media or in any physical media.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The above confirms that the Spirit of Truth brings All Truth. And this Spirit became available (to deliver All Truth) only after the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus was crucified and rose to heaven, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body.

Put away your books and seek the Spirit of Truth through your own heart or spirit. That is the only way to get or to know Truth.

No Truth can be or was delivered in physical spoken or physically written words.

Written sources, like scriptures, etc. are letters which killeth. Only the Spirit giveth life:

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

It is pointless to choose the dead path. Instead choose the path which giveth life ever-lasting.

A Bachelors or Doctorate in theology is simply a man made 'lettered' certification which the dead obtains so as to bury their dead counterparts. The letter killeth. 'Lettered people and all other people who use letters are simply 'spiritually dead' people who are certified to further spiritually bury their (already spiritually dead) counterparts.

Matthew 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

True theologians are qualified, not at all through 'letters' but through a relevant gift of the Spirit. This is anchored on following Jesus. Following Jesus is about being in the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the law of sin and death. This is about getting All Truth live and direct, in real time, all the time, from the Spirit of Truth Who is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. Since 2000 odd years ago this is (also) the only way to know Jesus and to be known to Jesus.

The physical, 'seen' son of man Jesus was temporal. He has long gone. Now (i.e. since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus. This is the Spirit of Truth.

17 Now (since 200o odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
13 . . . The Spirit of Truth brings All Truth . . .

The Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is not at all about discerning and using scriptures (which are letters which killeth). Also the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is not at all about 'caring to address lexical etymologies'. Those are 'letter' things. They are about being 'killeth'.

The Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is totally about 'life eternal' and being Christian. This is totally about the Spirit of Truth Who bring All Truth and giveth life, eternal. (Wake up to truth my friend)

The Spirit of life in Christ Jesus is totally about searching your own heart or spirit to know what the Spirit of Truth has in mind for you to know, pray for, say and do, in real time, all the time . . . and praying for, saying and doing just that in real time, all the time . . . even if you have to transgress the law of sin and death.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Truth/Spirit of Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

17 . . . and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is (God given) liberty (to transgress the law of sin and death).

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

All Truth comes from the Spirit of Truth and this must be spiritually discerned. One must search his or her own heart or spirit to know things from the Spirit of Truth, who brings All Truth. This is not about searching the written scriptures or 'caring to address lexical etymologies'. Those latter things are letter approaches which killeth.

Searching the written scriptures or 'caring to address lexical etymologies' are the tools of 'the dead who bury their dead'. Those who follow Jesus accept that now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit of Truth Who bring All Truth. Therefore those who follow Jesus search their own hearts to know All Truth directly from the Spirit of Truth.

It seems that this is all new for you. It seems that you have been using the dead/letter path all your life, so far. That is not the Christian path. It never was the Christian path. That is the path through which 'the dead bury their dead'. You were misled by false prophets who came in Jesus name.

The time to wake up to truth is at hand. Do not remain lost in corruption and foolishness.

Ask any specific question related to this post or any other of my posts and I will provide many more literal revelations from the KJV N.T. which totally support them.

Last edited: