MUST WE CONFESS EVERY SIN TO BE FORGIVEN?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If I can walk around those little " Roly Poly bugs" without being tempted to step on them, surely I can share a little kindness with SD and PPS? After all, it's the right thing to do, no matter how unpleasant it may seem to me at the moment.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I see that SD is trying his best to communicate with me? It will not make a difference I assure you. It's a waste of time and energy to try and communicate with such posters. They have themselves up on a pedestal and look down at the rest of society with total disdain. And, here all I'm trying to do is share a little empathy towards their shortcomings. What a shame and a delight at the same time.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I see that SD is trying his best to communicate with me?...

:yawn: You don't see anything.
bag.gif
I'm on ignore remember
cowboy.gif
partner? :eek: Eph 4:14

image.php

TOLers: How do you picture them?

exminister

SD is quite vain. She re-posts all her brilliant nonsense on another website word for word from TOL including other's posts. Looks like her husband or father was an adulterer. Strange to bring attention to that which she does in a number of posts with links to her website.

http://vananne.com

SD is home but the lights are not on

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
SD is quite vain. She re-posts all her brilliant nonsense on another website word for word from TOL including other's posts. Looks like her husband or father was an adulterer. Strange to bring attention to that which she does in a number of posts with links to her website.

http://vananne.com

SD is home but the lights are not on

Well, so SD is a woman huh? She seems to be some kind of human oddity? Very strange. Now we know what we're dealing with.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
SD seems to have some issues with her "EX?" Well, I guess that's her personal business. However, why does she bring her dirty laundry into the public eye? Looks like we're dealing with a "Professional Attention Seeker?" PAS for short. Obviously, she craves attention. That's probably why she acts the way she does on TOL and elsewhere. It doesn't matter if it's positive or negative attention, to her. She's contentious, boorish and ferociously angry.

exminister

SD seems to have some issues with her "EX?" Well, I guess that's her personal business. However, why does she bring her dirty laundry into the public eye? Looks like we're dealing with a "Professional Attention Seeker?" PAS for short. Obviously, she craves attention. That's probably why she acts the way she does on TOL and elsewhere. It doesn't matter if it's positive or negative attention, to her. She's contentious, boorish and ferociously angry.
You nailed it. :thumb: