WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
The Owner of TOL, the pastor of a Christian community in Denver, who proposes a Christian Constitution, a Monarchy led by a King.

That would be a real king, not two old farts who play at it and have no power but are dripping with jewels.

The Pope is a real monarch and I have no problem with him because he is real and spends his time doing real things, not bedecked in jewels and castles.

Your king and queen are like royal Hillbillies, inbred. lol

Yep ....... fearing dangerous mix of xenophobia and lawlessness Now how could anything like that get started, eh?

Americans love asians. You're nuts.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
The Pope lives in Vatican City. It is one big castle

LOL. Are you in the third grade?

Vatican City State has all the workings of a small country, even a railroad and a postal service. The pope lives in an apartment.

There are churches, museums, administrative buildings, gardens, etc.. There are schools, radio station, supermarket, drugstore, even an observatory.

"It is one big castle." lol :rotfl:

Chinkenpox was the screensprayer for me :)

lol

God's Truth

That would be a real king, not two old farts who play at it and have no power but are dripping with jewels.

The Pope is a real monarch and I have no problem with him because he is real and spends his time doing real things, not bedecked in jewels and castles.

Your king and queen are like royal Hillbillies, inbred. lol

Americans love asians. You're nuts.

Well, the Catholics do have many mini castles all over the world, called cathedrals, or churches; and, their pope lives in his own castle and sits on special chairs.
francis-thone-cherub.jpg

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Well, the Catholics do have many mini castles all over the world, called cathedrals, or churches

You're going to count churches as being castles? When Catholicism comes up your brain just totally goes into helium mode doesn't it.

and, their pope lives in his own castle and sits on special chairs

My grandma has a special chair too. It goes up and down. lol

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
And he stacked the supreme court too.

My grandfather (who died when I was 3) hated FDR with a visceral passion

and he (my grandfather) came from a progressive background, rooted in the abolitionist and women's suffrage movements

eider

Anti-asian racism in England? Now how could anything like that get started, eh?

Must be Trump, eh?

Yes! Which is why our Prime Minister has NEVER called coronavirus 'THE CHINESE VIRUS!'

....see? ....... that could make things worse? ......... duh?

eider

We don't have a King in the UK. Where did you go to school?
Our Queen has reigned for nearly 70 years, and has shown levels of courage that you could never equal, I think. For decades she rode high up on horseback with processions past thousands and thousands of onlookers, an easy target for any maniac...... when the leaders of the world stayed behind their bullet resistant glazing and bomb resistant vehicles. Guts. Real guts.

The Pope is a real monarch ..............
I did not refer to the Pope.
For months the top thread in the politics section was an introduction to a Christian American Constitution proposed by Pastor Enyart, known on TOL as Bob Enyart. It has only recently been lost from view from page one.
Did you never bother to read it?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
doser informs eider of the increase in gun sales to Asian-Americans who fear xenophobia and lawlessness, having been at the bad end of it from criminal Negroes during the LA riots. Eider chooses to cede the point about gun ownership and focus on:
Yep ....... fearing dangerous mix of xenophobia and lawlessness Now how could anything like that get started, eh?

doser gives eider a thumbnail sketch, suitable to the mentality of a fourth-grader. Doser is soon to find out he was being generous in his estimation of eider's mental abilities:
Xenophobia always exists, you'd be a fool to think otherwise. It surfaced during the LA riots from the black community directed against the asian community.

Lawlessness comes with social collapse, which is facilitated by economic uncertainty. Hence, the attempt to forestall economic collapse by returning to something approximating normalcy.

doser goes the extra mile and finds an example of anti-asian racism in England, an example that was several weeks before the manufactured "controversy" over Trump's naming conventions, an example that couldn't possibly be linked to Trump unless you were a total retard. Doser is about to discover that eider is:
This is from Feb. 9, long before Trump got involved in the "controversy" over naming conventions:
Chinese in UK report 'shocking' levels of racism after coronavirus outbreak
Asian community faces verbal and physical abuse in aftermath of first recorded cases of virus in Britain

Anti-asian racism in England? Now how could anything like that get started, eh?

Must be Trump, eh?

lobbed a gentle softball, eider unexpectedly and retardedly wiffs, narrowly avoiding striking himself in the head:

doser calls it at the plate:
Ok, its official

You're retarded

God's Truth

the following is a device invented to process salmon in the canneries on the west coast, whose workforce was primarily Chinese immigrants:

caution, racist:

Spoiler

I'm German and people have referred to Germans as krauts. I don't know why though that one makes me laugh.