Cowboy's STDs and Indians' Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Poly said:
Well, the fact that it's stated "Pertinent quote of the show" should have clued you in that it was from the show and not from Jefferson.

Poly...I know it was Enyart.

Did ANYBODY notice I specifically said I was being sarcastic? :confused:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
granite1010 said:

Maybe with the post that Poly quoted. But, you seemed to take offense really quick until it was pointed out that it was just a joke.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
granite1010 said:

So what did you mean by this?

granite1010 said:
Ah. There's the rub. Got no audio at work so couldn't listen to the real deal.

Granite

Hall of Fame
ebenz47037 said:
Maybe with the post that Poly quoted. But, you seemed to take offense really quick until it was pointed out that it was just a joke.

I did. And I already said it was my bad for looking before I leapt. Why doesn't everyone here take a deep friggin breath?

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
granite1010 said:
I did. And I already said it was my bad for looking before I leapt. Why doesn't everyone here take a deep friggin breath?

I can try. But, with the heat wave in Indiana, I'm cranky. I notice things like this easier than usual.

And, although I don't agree with everything that Bob teaches, I'm getting tired of seeing people attack him for any little thing that offends someone. If I attacked everyone who offended me, I would have no friends. And, if everyone that I offended attacked me, I would be very sore.

Granite

Hall of Fame
ebenz47037 said:
I can try. But, with the heat wave in Indiana, I'm cranky. I notice things like this easier than usual.

And, although I don't agree with everything that Bob teaches, I'm getting tired of seeing people attack him for any little thing that offends someone. If I attacked everyone who offended me, I would have no friends. And, if everyone that I offended attacked me, I would be very sore.

:thumb:

Too true. As a lifetime sufferer of Foot in Mouth disease I will admit its symptoms are difficult to control.:chuckle:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I can't believe that quote from the Valedictorian at a high School in Eagleville, TN.
You have given us the minimum required attention and education that is needed to master any station at any McDonald's anywhere.

:darwinsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.