Why "Conversion Therapy" Should Be Illegal

Arthur Brain

And responding to people who have me on ignore is better than responding to cranks like smartie who never fails to answer back with snark.

What, you mean like asking you how I've been a hypocrite for responding to Danoh or pointing out that nobody was implying that you shouldn't be able to respond as you like in any given thread?

Or how about when you start a thread anticipating name calling and it's you who goes on to deliver it?

You call me a crank?

Priceless.

glorydaz

What, you mean like asking you how I've been a hypocrite for responding to Danoh or pointing out that nobody was implying that you shouldn't be able to respond as you like in any given thread?

Or how about when you start a thread anticipating name calling and it's you who goes on to deliver it?

You call me a crank?

Priceless.

I learned the word from YOU, Artie. I guess you missed the satire. :nono:

Danoh

You call me a crank?

Priceless.

O quit taking yourself like such take themselves - so seriously.

That is why such are so rigid.

You know this.

Further - bottomline, we're strangers to one another.

So why allow oneself all the fuss.

Who knows who really holds to what?

Even while posting against Trump and or against the blind support of such an individual, or whatever other long wind I might be blowing hot air about, I am ever aware throughout that we are really all just strangers on some internet forum.

Take this how you might, or might not, AB.

Add a chill pill or two, while you're at it.

No sense in stressing oneself out over strangers.

And very often amusingly rigid ones, at that.

:chuckle:

Arthur Brain

O quit taking yourself like such take themselves - so seriously.

That is why such are so rigid.

You know this.

Further - bottomline, we're strangers to one another.

So why allow oneself all the fuss.

Who knows who really holds to what?

Even while posting against Trump and or against the blind support of such an individual, or whatever other long wind I might be blowing hot air about, I am ever aware throughout that we are really all just strangers on some internet forum.

Take this how you might, or might not, AB.

Add a chill pill or two, while you're at it.

No sense in stressing oneself out over strangers.

And very often amusingly rigid ones, at that.

Dude, I've started threads on here inviting the urine to be extracted so to speak. I'm well aware it's a forum and I sure don't get stressed over things on it. Heated debate? Exchanges? All part and parcel.

However, I'm not strangers with everybody here and have made a few very good friends where we chat outside of here as well.

Danoh

Dude, I've started threads on here inviting the urine to be extracted so to speak. I'm well aware it's a forum and I sure don't get stressed over things on it. Heated debate? Exchanges? All part and parcel.

Then why the compulsion to post that such is not the case?

Try ignoring said compulsion.

Works for me.

I often ignore posting a reply to some knuckle-headed post to me about me (which should say something about what I really think of your posts - given that I reply to them far more often than not).

Heck, a lot of my posts are boycotted by the so called "Christian Right" on here - whether or not they agree with my post itself.

Mostly, such frauds respond when I address their hypocrisy.

For such do love their love of conflict for the sake of conflict.

I feel a rural country song com'n on...

It's best, AB, not to care too much for who thinks what or not, about us where such might actually be wrong about it, but are bigots dead set in it.

For think it of us such sooner or later, will.

Speaking of which - do us both a favor, AB - ignore the compulsion to reply to this post.

Unless it's a thank you, you have in mind.

glorydaz

Can't have had that much of an education then, the words been about for a long time and is generally used for people who are somewhat "off it", like zealots for example...

:D

No, your attempts to belittle my "education" may make you feel superior, but they don't bother me in the least. In my neck of the woods, "crank" is a drug. Or a car part. Or a cranky person, at best.

I've never in my life called someone a crank.

So, calling a person a crank is something that I learned from you.
It's slang, Mr. Educated Idiot.

Arthur Brain

No, your attempts to belittle my "education" may make you feel superior, but they don't bother me in the least. In my neck of the woods, "crank" is a drug. Or a car part. Or a cranky person, at best.

I've never in my life called someone a crank.

So, calling a person a crank is something that I learned from you.
It's slang, Mr. Educated Idiot.

Sure it's slang, and it's generally used for people who are somewhat nutty, hold extreme views or are just rather bonkers. Sometimes it's all one and the same thing at times...