I needed help. What is religion in the United States of America?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

When I was a child I was on the computer. I did not have mental illness and did not need a case manager. Obviously that is still the case; I don't know if anyone has wanted this to be different. Now I don't have a case manager, good. But the person who said he was my case manager (I didn't want or need a case manager as a child on the computer, but I do value a good memory which is up to God and the way a person lives their life) has indicated that he used to be in the military, something about being a Muslim (Islam) which he has denied, and something about being a Southern Baptist which may or may not have been true at some time. Anyhow, I don't know if he even believes in God. Maybe he has wanted to become a Jew like me. I don't know what he is avoiding or why he is communicating controlling or manhandling me the way that he is. The point is he has indicated that I may be going back to Western State Hospital where I was before my four years at the University of Washington Tacoma where I obtained a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering and a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Systems. I do not know what this means for me. But it would mean that I would be leaving Tacoma and the congregation that I attend here and not going to Israel. I do not know what this means for the possibility of serving the American People in the Office of President of the United States of America, but I have wanted to be a Rabbi and make aliyah. I was kept from washing my clothes on Shishi (Sixth) last week which was to be done as a part of my Torah observance and was promised to me before I came here, for whenever I am unclean needing to wash my clothes. I do not know if the question about my religion and if I have one was if I could use it to suppress people (I don't know what decision was being made) or if food and clothing have to be a certain or particular way for me because of it, that I have freedom there and can know that my needs are being taken care of while I am still here at Park Place in Tacoma, Washington. The reason I did not have a religion is because I don't know if Judaism is a religion and I am not religious as a Jew I just observe God's commandments. If that is religious and I have a religion according to the law of the United States of America and I have freedom in that, okay. I have never been in the Military. I am not a Muslim. I am a Jew. I was a Christian. I do pray with a Tallit.

What does this mean for religion in the United States of America? Can a Jew be the President of the United States of America without being in the military? Was the freedom of religion in our country's founding Jewish and Christian or Christian? I do not believe that Muslims should be allowed in the military. As a Citizen of the United States of America it was possible for me to join the military, but I did not want to kill anyone. So I did not join the military. I was a pacifist. I believe that Jesus wants us to love our enemies and turn the other cheek. But I also believe that the Law was not abolished. Then are there Judges? And do we ever kill murderers and when? Such as when I put my hand against Osama Bin Laden who killed someone in our country not even being here himself I believe. If this is not true, okay. But did I communicate with the wife of an Osama Bin Laden before communicating with Osama Bin Laden himself as a child? And is there more than one Osama Bin Laden? It makes sense that I would get some help with this. If all of this is not reality, then I have been lied to. I need the truth, and maybe danger necessitates that it would not be told me. Anyone know what I needed help with before I was first given medication when I asked for help?

Shalom.

Jacob

Tnkrbl123!

Shalom.

When I was a child I was on the computer. I did not have mental illness and did not need a case manager. Obviously that is still the case; I don't know if anyone has wanted this to be different. Now I don't have a case manager, good. But the person who said he was my case manager (I didn't want or need a case manager as a child on the computer, but I do value a good memory which is up to God and the way a person lives their life) has indicated that he used to be in the military, something about being a Muslim (Islam) which he has denied, and something about being a Southern Baptist which may or may not have been true at some time. Anyhow, I don't know if he even believes in God. Maybe he has wanted to become a Jew like me. I don't know what he is avoiding or why he is communicating controlling or manhandling me the way that he is. The point is he has indicated that I may be going back to Western State Hospital where I was before my four years at the University of Washington Tacoma where I obtained a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering and a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Systems. I do not know what this means for me. But it would mean that I would be leaving Tacoma and the congregation that I attend here and not going to Israel. I do not know what this means for the possibility of serving the American People in the Office of President of the United States of America, but I have wanted to be a Rabbi and make aliyah. I was kept from washing my clothes on Shishi (Sixth) last week which was to be done as a part of my Torah observance and was promised to me before I came here, for whenever I am unclean needing to wash my clothes. I do not know if the question about my religion and if I have one was if I could use it to suppress people (I don't know what decision was being made) or if food and clothing have to be a certain or particular way for me because of it, that I have freedom there and can know that my needs are being taken care of while I am still here at Park Place in Tacoma, Washington. The reason I did not have a religion is because I don't know if Judaism is a religion and I am not religious as a Jew I just observe God's commandments. If that is religious and I have a religion according to the law of the United States of America and I have freedom in that, okay. I have never been in the Military. I am not a Muslim. I am a Jew. I was a Christian. I do pray with a Tallit.

What does this mean for religion in the United States of America? Can a Jew be the President of the United States of America without being in the military? Was the freedom of religion in our country's founding Jewish and Christian or Christian? I do not believe that Muslims should be allowed in the military. As a Citizen of the United States of America it was possible for me to join the military, but I did not want to kill anyone. So I did not join the military. I was a pacifist. I believe that Jesus wants us to love our enemies and turn the other cheek. But I also believe that the Law was not abolished. Then are there Judges? And do we ever kill murderers and when? Such as when I put my hand against Osama Bin Laden who killed someone in our country not even being here himself I believe. If this is not true, okay. But did I communicate with the wife of an Osama Bin Laden before communicating with Osama Bin Laden himself as a child? And is there more than one Osama Bin Laden? It makes sense that I would get some help with this. If all of this is not reality, then I have been lied to. I need the truth, and maybe danger necessitates that it would not be told me. Anyone know what I needed help with before I was first given medication when I asked for help?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob I am sorry to hear that you are having a hard time if you want me to pray for you for anything specific just let me know and if not I will just pray for you the best way I know how.

You said you are being manhandled...does that mean someone is hurting you? Are you ok or do you feel like you need some help?

I do not about the laws and military and religious charter of rights and freedoms in U.S.A because I do not live in America so I do not know about the laws but if you would like me to help answer some questions I can try my best. Your post was long and had a lot of questions in so why don't we start with just 1 or 2 that are most important. What are the 1 or 2 questions you would most want help to answer?

And I just wanted to tell you that it is not safe to put the place where you live on the internet. You should go and delete the specific place you mentioned (where you live, the address) because it is not safe to put that kind of information on the internet because anyone in the world can see it and so I would hope you will delete it from your post as soon as you can just for your own safety.

But I just would like to help you if possible so what way do you need help with the most and we can start from there.
God bless you Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob I am sorry to hear that you are having a hard time if you want me to pray for you for anything specific just let me know and if not I will just pray for you the best way I know how.

You said you are being manhandled...does that mean someone is hurting you? Are you ok or do you feel like you need some help?

I do not about the laws and military and religious charter of rights and freedoms in U.S.A because I do not live in America so I do not know about the laws but if you would like me to help answer some questions I can try my best. Your post was long and had a lot of questions in so why don't we start with just 1 or 2 that are most important. What are the 1 or 2 questions you would most want help to answer?

And I just wanted to tell you that it is not safe to put the place where you live on the internet. You should go and delete the specific place you mentioned (where you live, the address) because it is not safe to put that kind of information on the internet because anyone in the world can see it and so I would hope you will delete it from your post as soon as you can just for your own safety.

But I just would like to help you if possible so what way do you need help with the most and we can start from there.
God bless you Jacob

It is proper to put where you live, the city, maybe the state, sometimes the country, and the date (I observe the Jewish Calendar). I am not doing this for astronomy or for another reason people might think of in this country, someone reporting or self-reporting because they are a child molester or a rapist etc... whatever it was.

I would like to say that I have not been touched, but I do not remember. However, for manhandled I am not even in mental health. I have never been in the military. I have aspirations for being the President of the United States of America but it would be without a military background.

I am not sure what question I have but are you a woman?

Tnkrbl123!

It is proper to put where you live, the city, maybe the state, sometimes the country, and the date (I observe the Jewish Calendar). I am not doing this for astronomy or for another reason people might think of in this country, someone reporting or self-reporting because they are a child molester or a rapist etc... whatever it was.

I would like to say that I have not been touched, but I do not remember. However, for manhandled I am not even in mental health. I have never been in the military. I have aspirations for being the President of the United States of America but it would be without a military background.

I am not sure what question I have but are you a woman?

No, on the internet it is NOT proper to put the city where you live and especially not the name of the building where you live. You said you live in "Park Place" in Tacoma Washington"....type that into Google and you will see that where you live comes up.. the specific building where you live... and anybody in the entire world can see that exact same thing. That is why I am telling that for your own safety you should delete it because it is not safe and I am trying to help you because I would only want you to be safe.

There are a lot of very mean and dangerous and even crazy people on the internet because everyone in the world can have access to the internet and anyone who comes on this website can now know the exact building where you live and that is just not safe. You have to be very careful to not put ANY identifying information on the internet because you never know who is looking at it and what they might do. I just think you should take it down because I want you to be safe and I am trying to help you.
There may be 1million very nice people who see it and do nothing but there may be just 1 person who is crazy and that is why you should never put on the internet anyway that a person can find out where you live.

I was just reading your post and you said that you had been "manhandled"and that is not good so I was asking if you were ok and if you were being touched or hurt in anyway because I just want you to be safe.

You had a lot of questions and I do not know very much of American Law because I live in Canada but if there is anything I can help you with you can tell me and I will try

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, on the internet it is NOT proper to put the city where you live and especially not the name of the building where you live. You said you live in "Park Place" in Tacoma Washington"....type that into Google and you will see that where you live comes up.. the specific building where you live... and anybody in the entire world can see that exact same thing. That is why I am telling that for your own safety you should delete it because it is not safe and I am trying to help you because I would only want you to be safe.

There are a lot of very mean and dangerous and even crazy people on the internet because everyone in the world can have access to the internet and anyone who comes on this website can now know the exact building where you live and that is just not safe. You have to be very careful to not put ANY identifying information on the internet because you never know who is looking at it and what they might do. I just think you should take it down because I want you to be safe and I am trying to help you.
There may be 1million very nice people who see it and do nothing but there may be just 1 person who is crazy and that is why you should never put on the internet anyway that a person can find out where you live.

I was just reading your post and you said that you had been "manhandled"and that is not good so I was asking if you were ok and if you were being touched or hurt in anyway because I just want you to be safe.

You had a lot of questions and I do not know very much of American Law because I live in Canada but if there is anything I can help you with you can tell me and I will try

It has been nice talking with you. I do not fear the world. However, not being safe here is different from communicating where you live.

glorydaz

It has been nice talking with you. I do not fear the world. However, not being safe here is different from communicating where you live.

You know they have very nice people who can help you right near where you live. You should call them.

Pierce County Crisis Line at 1-800-576-7764. They can put you in touch with someone who will listen to what you have to say, and provide you with whatever help you might need. Even just someone to talk to.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You know they have very nice people who can help you right near where you live. You should call them.

Pierce County Crisis Line at 1-800-576-7764. They can put you in touch with someone who will listen to what you have to say, and provide you with whatever help you might need. Even just someone to talk to.

Interesting. That might be for someone with a disability.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't know what he is avoiding or why he is communicating controlling or manhandling me the way that he is. The point is he has indicated that I may be going back to Western State Hospital where I was before my four years at the University of Washington

Interesting. That might be for someone with a disability.

I said
What was the name of the hospital you were in?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I don't know what he is avoiding or why he is communicating controlling or manhandling me the way that he is. The point is he has indicated that I may be going back to Western State Hospital where I was before my four years at the University of Washington

I said
What was the name of the hospital you were in?

When which one and what time?

My parents were told that I would be in and out of hospitals for the rest of my life. Then I obtained two Bachelor of Science Degrees from the University of Washington Tacoma.

I would not go to a hospital because there were abortions there. I cannot associate with people who break God's Law or murder people. I do not want to be guilty by association.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
When which one and what time?

My parents were told that I would be in and out of hospitals for the rest of my life. Then I obtained two Bachelor of Science Degrees from the University of Washington Tacoma.

I would not go to a hospital because there were abortions there. I cannot associate with people who break God's Law or murder people. I do not want to be guilty by association.

I said
If there are more than one name them all.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
If there are more than one name them all.

I was born at Riverton Hospital. That is a start.

Most recent is Tacoma General Hospital.

When I was going to go to Israel, I was not going to any Hospitals at all. Neither abortion Hospitals or Catholic Hospitals where abortions had been performed and also because I was not and am not Catholic.

I do not know how to name them all or if I can.

Good Samaritan Hospital.

St. Clare's Hospital.

I have been to a Catholic Hospital in Federal Way.

I have been in a Hospital in California for me from when I was in Mexico.

The Hospital in Seaside, Oregon may not have been for me.

I do not know how to answer your question.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I was born at Riverton Hospital. That is a start.

Most recent is Tacoma General Hospital.

When I was going to go to Israel, I was not going to any Hospitals at all. Neither abortion Hospitals or Catholic Hospitals where abortions had been performed and also because I was not and am not Catholic.

I do not know how to name them all or if I can.

Good Samaritan Hospital.

St. Clare's Hospital.

I have been to a Catholic Hospital in Federal Way.

I have been in a Hospital in California for me from when I was in Mexico.

The Hospital in Seaside, Oregon may not have been for me.

I do not know how to answer your question.

I said
Are them mental hospitals?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Are them mental hospitals?

no
I was at Puget Sound Evaluation and Treatment Center more than once, then because they were talking about guns and I didn't know what that was about I agreed to go to Western State Hospital to learn about why I was even at Puget Sound Evaluation and Treatment Center to begin with, here in Tacoma before it closed. Anyhow, this was before I went to the University of Washington Tacoma.

St. Clare's was for evaluation because I knew something was wrong and I keep insisting that I do not have schizophrenia even though I never wanted to meet someone who has it then wanted to learn about it and minister to those who do
also, as a child on the computer people asked me about mental illness
With aspirations to be the President of the United States of America it has been that I am not to associate with felons and schizophrenics. Well my older half-brother has been a felon now, and both of my brothers have tattoos which is against God's Law.
I have also wanted to be a Rabbi.
I was asked about memory. Well my life is not just that I have remembered.
At St. Clare's I was stripped.
At the Hospital in Puyallup I was raped.
I still don't have answers.
But I didn't want to give blood and the person did not bite me and now this is just Russia?
I am a Citizen of the United States of America and I belong to Israel.
I wouldn't want Muslims serving with me if I become the President.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
no
I was at Puget Sound Evaluation and Treatment Center more than once, then because they were talking about guns and I didn't know what that was about I agreed to go to Western State Hospital to learn about why I was even at Puget Sound Evaluation and Treatment Center to begin with, here in Tacoma before it closed. Anyhow, this was before I went to the University of Washington Tacoma.

St. Clare's was for evaluation because I knew something was wrong and I keep insisting that I do not have schizophrenia even though I never wanted to meet someone who has it then wanted to learn about it and minister to those who do
also, as a child on the computer people asked me about mental illness
With aspirations to be the President of the United States of America it has been that I am not to associate with felons and schizophrenics. Well my older half-brother has been a felon now, and both of my brothers have tattoos which is against God's Law.
I have also wanted to be a Rabbi.
I was asked about memory. Well my life is not just that I have remembered.
At St. Clare's I was stripped.
At the Hospital in Puyallup I was raped.
I still don't have answers.
But I didn't want to give blood and the person did not bite me and now this is just Russia?
I am a Citizen of the United States of America and I belong to Israel.
I wouldn't want Muslims serving with me if I become the President.

I said
You see now the truth always makes things clear. And when things are clear people can help better. I understand where your at now. You need to understand this. From the beginning of the bible to the end of the bible. God made changes. And if He changed something we don't want to be teaching the old way. Because we will be fighting against God instead of for God.

Last edited:

glorydaz

I am not sure what you mean.

Well, I used to work on a crisis hot line like that one I showed you. I was there to listen to a person's problems, and see if I could suggest places they might go to for help....like a good listener, or a minister or even a rabbi who could talk to you one on one. If a person is able to talk about what is worrying them or causing them concern, it can help just to have someone who will listen without interrupting, for example.

You seem to have a lot you'd like to talk about....questions you might need answered. The Lord can use people to help you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well, I used to work on a crisis hot line like that one I showed you. I was there to listen to a person's problems, and see if I could suggest places they might go to for help....like a good listener, or a minister or even a rabbi who could talk to you one on one. If a person is able to talk about what is worrying them or causing them concern, it can help just to have someone who will listen without interrupting, for example.

You seem to have a lot you'd like to talk about....questions you might need answered. The Lord can use people to help you.

well thank you
my Dad was here today (I have unplugged everything more than once here) and left me a notebook
we may meet with my Rabbi sometime
current subject, the new covenant
but my Dad and I may talk to my Rabbi about an email that I sent to three people (these are two of the three) on Rishon this week

i am not sure what to do about a crisis line
I am not in crisis

glorydaz

well thank you
my Dad was here today (I have unplugged everything more than once here) and left me a notebook
we may meet with my Rabbi sometime
current subject, the new covenant
but my Dad and I may talk to my Rabbi about an email that I sent to three people (these are two of the three) on Rishon this week

i am not sure what to do about a crisis line
I am not in crisis

Good. Maybe you can talk to your dad about that crisis line, and get his opinion. He would know more than I do. :)