HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

No anger here friend; and a willingness to learn.

We shall see

But I will not accept nonsense as logic or deciet and falsehood as truth.

back to "but you're not interested in what we have to say. It's automatically wrong based on your faith you hold to. To that end, it becomes unprofitable."

Thankfully we have ways to test these things.

Exactly....

Peace.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

popsthebuilder

We shall see

back to "but you're not interested in what we have to say. It's automatically wrong based on your faith you hold to. To that end, it becomes unprofitable."

Exactly....

Peace.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
[/QUOTE]No sir.

We have ways to test, and I am plyable....and not mad....

what is it you think I need to learn? Let us learn together and support one another....

popsthebuilder

We shall see

Exactly....

Peace.

[/QUOTE]Oh....I momentarily forgot that we actually seem to be in agreement.
I think you had mentioned works due to salvation. I don't generally word it that way, but yeah....effectual faith.... yeah? no? go to smell?

peace

God's Truth

GT tries her best to create pretty words like; total obedience, however, underneath her 'words' she's betrayed by the fact that she has rejected 'Paul's Gospel' and is clinging to her own self-righteousness.

Jesus' blood cleans me.

Jesus saves me.

Jesus' words are Spirit and full of life.

You have to do what he says are you have no Spirit, no life, no salvation, no righteousness.

God's Truth

And she can't even say what it is that she is claiming to obey. "Everything" is her stock reply.

And still, she is a non stop yapper, so that keeps her from having to do much real "obeying", doesn't it?

TO Gut (godsUntruth):

When do you do this great wonderful obeying that will earn you salvation and keep you saved? Surely you aren't counting your time here as obeying....since it doesn't come close to preaching the Gospel that saves?

I don't do as you say. I like to tell others exactly what we are told to be saved.

Here are things for you to think about:

…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

… unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Matthew 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

God's Truth

Both you and Meshak are united in your cause to spread false doctrine at every level. Your ignorance is disgraceful and unnecessary. Unnecessary, with respect to your stubborn unwillingness to study the writings of the Apostle Paul in order to see the truths he preaches/teaches.

You accuse Paul of preaching another gospel thus making him a hypocrite and cursing himself.

Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I don't do as you say. I like to tell others exactly what we are told to be saved.

Here are things for you to think about:

…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

… unless they are born of water and the Spirit; John 3:5.

Unless I wash you, you have no part with me; John 13:8.

…unless it dies; 1 Corinthians 15:36.

...if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; Matthew 6:14

...if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins; Matthew 6:15

Have you not noticed how literally ALL of your verses come from the four Gospels, and NOT from Paul's epistles?

(And no, 1Cor 15:36 has nothing to do with any of what you said.)

God's Truth

Have you not noticed how literally ALL of your verses come from the four Gospels, and NOT from Paul's epistles?

(And no, 1Cor 15:36 has nothing to do with any of what you said.)

That scripture is about what I said.

So you now have what Jesus says we have to do to be saved.

It sounds as if you want to hear it from Paul too.

Here is what Paul says:

You have to repent of your sins, and prove it: Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds. Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

You have to call on Jesus: Romans 10:13 for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

Paul tells us that the gospel isn't even for you unless you do right and fear God:
Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent. Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.

Paul says you have to have a good heart: Acts 15:8 God, who knows the heart, showed that he accepted them by giving the Holy Spirit to them, just as he did to us.

glorydaz

I'm pretty sure Christ taught mercy/ grace due to the mercy/ grace of GOD.....maybe I'm mistaken.....would you like to go over the scriptures of Jesus' teachings on man's actions......and how they are to be merciful and kind and long-suffering and other such things of GOD?

Right, I'll just tackle a great big subject and you can tell me where I'm wrong. :chuckle:

I've played your game, and nothing ever comes of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.