Righteousness and Justification by Faith

God's Truth

The minute that you say that you obey Jesus is the minute that you become a hypocrite.

Only those who obey have life.

John 8:51 Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death."

Your heart is stubborn and hard, you give up God's Truth for lies. Tell me how you think the Creator's words are limited?

According to Jesus' words, and according to your words, you do not have life and will not have life.

It is just the way it is, RP.

Robert Pate

Banned
Only those who obey have life.

Your heart is stubborn and hard, you give up God's Truth for lies. Tell me how you think the Creator's words are limited?

According to Jesus' words, and according to your words, you do not have life and will not have life.

It is just the way it is, RP.

You seem to think that it is Jesus Christ plus your obedience. You have added your obedience to the Gospel. Which makes the Gospel of no effect and is another Gospel, Galatians 1:7.

Robert Pate

Banned
You have been avoiding my question I asked you over and over.

For the umpteenth times: do you love Jesus?

Of course I love Jesus. Not only do I love him I trust him with all of my heart and soul. He and he alone is my savior. I am not trusting in anything that I do, nor am I trusting in anything that I have become. Jesus saves and he saves to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Of course I love Jesus. Not only do I love him I trust him with all of my heart and soul. He and he alone is my savior. I am not trusting in anything that I do, nor am I trusting in anything that I have become. Jesus saves and he saves to the uttermost, Hebrews 7:25.

And Jesus says "if you love Me, keep My commandments".

Since you spread lies about keeping the commandments are legalism,you are lying about your loving Jesus too.

Robert Pate

Banned
And Jesus says "if you love Me, keep My commandments".

Since you spread lies about keeping the commandments are legalism,you are lying about your loving Jesus too.

Spiritually, I am perfect and complete in Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:10.

Trying to keep the commandments is a denial that you are spiritually complete "In Christ". I cannot be any better than what God has made me "In Christ". Christ is my righteousness, outside of Jesus Christ I have no righteousness, Philippians 3:9.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Trying to keep the commandments is a denial that you are spiritually complete "In Christ". I cannot be any better than what God has made me "In Christ". Christ is my righteousness, outside of Jesus Christ I have no righteousness, Philippians 3:9.

It is Jesus who says to keep His commandments and you continually lie about it. How many years have you been doing this?

Robert Pate

Banned
It is Jesus who says to keep His commandments and you continually lie about it. How many years have you been doing this?

What you are trying to do in your flesh, (be righteous) is already mine in Jesus Christ. I am perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

God's Truth

You seem to think that it is Jesus Christ plus your obedience. You have added your obedience to the Gospel. Which makes the Gospel of no effect and is another Gospel, Galatians 1:7.

Let's see how and if you pervert this:

God's Truth

If you love God then you have to obey Him.

Anyone who says they love God but don't obey Him is a LIAR.

Do you want the scripture reference?

God's Truth

Outrageous.

1 Corinthians 11:31
But if we were more discerning with regard to ourselves, we would not come under such judgment.

God's Truth

What you are trying to do in your flesh, (be righteous) is already mine in Jesus Christ. I am perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

If you are, then you have to LIVE UP TO THAT.

2 Peter 1:10
Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election.

Philippians 3:16 Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

Ephesians 4:1 As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.

Colossians 1:10
so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God,

Colossians 2:6
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him,

1 Thessalonians 2:12
encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory.

1 Thessalonians 4:1
As for other matters, brothers and sisters, we instructed you how to live in order to please God, as in fact you are living. Now we ask you and urge you in the Lord Jesus to do this more and more.

King James Bible
2 Thessalonians 1:11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:
2 Thessalonians 1:5 It is a clear evidence of God’s righteous judgment that you will be counted worthy of God’s kingdom, for which you also are suffering,

God's Truth

Robert Pate and Meshak,

You both go against obeying Jesus. The only difference between the both of you is that Robert says we don't have to obey; otherwise, you both say we cannot obey and you both say you do not obey.

Jesus says you will suffer blows.

You will suffer God's wrath and it won't stop until you repent.

Ask me for the scriptures if you don't know them.

God's Truth

Revelation 11:13
And in that hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand were killed in the quake, and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Revelation 16:21 15“Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.”

Warning to Escape Babylon’s Judgment
Revelation 18:4Then I heard another voice from heaven say:
“ ‘Come out of her, my people,’
so that you will not share in her sins,
so that you will not receive any of her plagues;

Luke 12:48 But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked.

God's Truth

Luke 12:40 You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour you do not expect.” 41“Lord, said Peter, “are You addressing this parable to us, or to everyone else” as well? 42And the Lord answered, “Who then is the faithful and wise manager, whom the master puts in charge of his servants to give them their portion at the proper time?

Robert Pate

Banned
If you are, then you have to LIVE UP TO THAT.

2 Peter 1:10
Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election.

Philippians 3:16 Only let us live up to what we have already attained.

Ephesians 4:1 As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.

Colossians 1:10
so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God,

Colossians 2:6
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him,

1 Thessalonians 2:12
encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory.

1 Thessalonians 4:1
As for other matters, brothers and sisters, we instructed you how to live in order to please God, as in fact you are living. Now we ask you and urge you in the Lord Jesus to do this more and more.

King James Bible
2 Thessalonians 1:11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:
2 Thessalonians 1:5 It is a clear evidence of God’s righteous judgment that you will be counted worthy of God’s kingdom, for which you also are suffering,

You have little to no understanding.

Spiritually, we are perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 1:10.

Physically, we are "The Chief of Sinners" 1 Timothy 1:15.

We are sinners and saints at the same time. The physical cannot be rehabilitated by the works of the law. It is what it is until the day that you die.

God's Truth

You have little to no understanding.

Spiritually, we are perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 1:10.

Physically, we are "The Chief of Sinners" 1 Timothy 1:15.

We are sinners and saints at the same time. The physical cannot be rehabilitated by the works of the law. It is what it is until the day that you die.

All you said right there was said against Paul.

By the way, Paul made his body a slave so that he won't be disqualified for eternal life.