STEPHEN HAWKING IS A BELIEVER TODAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Be 'pre-warned' anybody who disrupts this thread will be exiled. Take that notice seriously, AB and others. I've had AB exiled from two of my other threads, so, he knows what I'm talking about.

Yes, I'm well aware that you like to childishly complain about anybody who doesn't 'toe the line' with your threads GM. In this case however, it is simply your loveless and callous opinion about a man and you do not happen to know the fate of Hawking as you don't happen to be God. I hope there is a sliver of love and compassion about you but there's none you exhibit here or elsewhere on the forum. Report away if you want but I won't be bothering again anyway. You're just another zealot, as cold as a block of ice and it would take a solar flare to thaw you out. Carry on dancing on Hawking's grave as you will.

marhig

I can't believe how judgemental some people are here. We can't judge another like some of you are doing. Only God can judge where any of us go after death. I hope and pray that God had mercy on Stephen Hawkins soul. But whatever happens to him is up to God and none of us can judge him.

Paul said, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. So worry about what you do before God, and leave others in God's hands. He knows where we all belong.

marhig

You cannot know your salvation until the end.

John 20:31 KJV - But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
And Paul said this

2 Thessalonians 5

But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

And this

Romans 13

And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

And this

Philippians 2

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And Paul said this

2 Thessalonians 5

But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

And this

Romans 13

And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

And this

Philippians 2

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Yes, there are many similar verses,

but my verse is so clear and simple that no one can twist it. That's why I picked it.:)

way 2 go

STEPHEN HAWKING IS A BELIEVER TODAY.
Steven Hawking died today. He was a very famous modern Physicist. He was known to be extremely intelligent, except, for one thing, he died an atheist and therefore, is, at this moment in time, suffering in Hell. Hell is a place where the people who died without Christ, will be a resident until they are brought before, God the Father, during the time of the 'Final Judgement.'

Steven Hawking knows he was wrong now

Stuu

Proof that he is in fact a blithering idiot. Assuming stuupid got the quote right.

I logged in just to :mock: Hawking

He is just another liar and criminal thief.
I claimed it was from a book, but it looks like it was a quote from a TV interview, a mistake for which I apologise, but anyway he did say it.

As for blithering idiot, do you have an argument to counter his?

Stuart (or Stuu, as it is spelled)

Last edited:

Stuu

He misled many but was also misled himself. Ultimately it was Satan who began all this misleading. I found this proof Steven is in Hell:
They say when it comes to religious extremism, it is difficult to tell the real thing from the parody.

But since you posted this here, it looks like another reason not to be a christian.

By the way, it is spelled Stephen. Is that satan misleading you as well?

Stuart

WatchmanOnTheWall

They say when it comes to religious extremism, it is difficult to tell the real thing from the parody.

But since you posted this here, it looks like another reason not to be a christian.

By the way, it is spelled Stephen. Is that satan misleading you as well?

Stuart

We are all predestined so it makes no difference.

Ephesians 1:5
he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will--

The only person who will care if you go to hell will be you. ;)

Stuu

We are all predestined so it makes no difference.
So it doesn't matter what you do, does it. Your religion is a recipe for an amoral existence.

Stuart

I have lived with the prospect of an early death for the last 49 years. I'm not afraid of death, but I'm in no hurry to die. I have so much I want to do first. I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark.

-Stephen Hawking

WatchmanOnTheWall

So it doesn't matter what you do, does it. Your religion is a recipe for an amoral existence.

Stuart

I have lived with the prospect of an early death for the last 49 years. I'm not afraid of death, but I'm in no hurry to die. I have so much I want to do first. I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark.

-Stephen Hawking

Christian's can live an a moral life if they want but then they'll miss out on their heavenly rewards. Those who are most Christ like in this life will get the rewards:

Matthew 19:28 -30
28 Jesus said to them, ”Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life. 30 But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first.

Status
Not open for further replies.