Truster is not a liar

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Sherman has said this must be made a thread, rather than just objection on chatbox to Truster being wrongly reported as being a liar by RightDivider.

Why must members, who theologically disagree, be harassed and called "liar" whenever they present their differing beliefs?

Who can eternally judge between such opposing views?

Why is one side allowed to so curse another as a liar, without reprimand, which results in unfair bans, when the name-calling is obviously aqainst the TOL rules?

popsthebuilder

Sherman has said this must be made a thread, rather than just objection on chatbox to Truster being wrongly reported as being a liar by RightDivider.

Why must members, who theologically disagree, be harassed and called "liar" whenever they present their differing beliefs?

Why is one side allowed to so curse another as a liar, without reprimand, which results in unfair bans, when the name-calling is obviously aqainst the TOL rules?
If you think any sort of negativity exuded towards truster is not the effect of his own doings then you are sorely mistaken.

I personally know without any doubt whatsoever that he has repeatedly manipulated the written word; literally adding to, and removing from it. I have too witnessed his utterly and maliciously attempt to twist the words of others all while accusing them of all sorts and levels of evil and falseness.

This has nothing to do with Calvinism and everything to do with one who actually claimed to be the Christ, yet who's works are the very product of the opposer, oppressor, greed, vanity, pride, deceit, and void.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
If you think any sort of negativity exuded towards truster is not the effect of his own doings then you are sorely mistaken.

I personally know without any doubt whatsoever that he has repeatedly manipulated the written word; literally adding to, and removing from it. I have too witnessed his utterly and maliciously attempt to twist the words of others all while accusing them of all sorts and levels of evil and falseness.

This has nothing to do with Calvinism and everything to do with one who actually claimed to be the Christ, yet who's works are the very product of the opposer, oppressor, greed, vanity, pride, deceit, and void.

Have you ever been called out, banned, or reported on TOL as being a "liar?"

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The issue here is that he is making statements such as hurricanes being divine judgement. That is a little mean spirited, especially in view the devastation in the wake of these storms. That is what provoked the negative reaction to his posts. TOL is not going to shield such self styled prophecy when people react violently to it in their comments.

If this turns into a staff bashing or TOL policy bashing thread, be forewarned it will be locked.

Instead discuss why you think Truster speaks the truth.
;)

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The issue here is that he is making statements such as hurricanes being divine judgement. That is a little mean spirited, especially in view the devastation in the wake of these storms. That is what provoked the negative reaction to his posts. TOL is not going to shield such self styled prophecy when people react violently to it in their comments.

If this turns into a staff bashing or TOL policy bashing thread, be forewarned it will be locked.

Instead discuss why you think Truster speaks the truth.
;)

Truster is not a liar, no matter the subject of discussion.

He confesses absolute trust in Jesus Christ, as I suppose you also confess.

So, does the fact that you disagree about whether the hurricanes are judgments from God, qualify you in any sense as being a liar, or is it simply your expression of personal belief?

IOW's where does any sinner full of faults and lacking omniscience, have the right to call another like sinner, a "liar" for expressing a different view?

Frankly, I also tend to believe all these recent calamities come from the sovereign hand of God. Will you declare me a "liar" for saying so?

glorydaz

Calling Truster a Liar is MILD compared to what he says to other posters on this site.

Take a seat, Nang. You're out of order (once again).

Eagles Wings

Staff has to decide if it's okay to call someone a liar, regardless of content.

Liar, is most often used during theological differences.

There has to be a standard set.

glorydaz

Staff has to decide if it's okay to call someone a liar, regardless of content.

Liar, is most often used during theological differences.

There has to be a standard set.

Let's start with what Truster says to nearly everyone on this board. Nothing others say comes close to his venom and vitriol.

This is simply religious "political correctness" and a stupid bunch of complaining.

Grow up and move on, all you whining babies.