ECT 8 Things that sink D'ism

Interplanner

Lewis Sperry Chafer was a Presbyterian dispensationalist who founded Dallas Theological Seminary.

He was a prominent teacher in the dispensational stream.

See Northwye's background on it. He concocted D'ism to 'solve' the 'set of conflicting messages in the Bible.'

He did not invent RT but obviously, it helps bolster support for the weak-minded who subscribe to D'ism. They feel persecuted and enjoy feeling victorious by having an 'enemy' to target.

Interplanner

I've believed the premise of the confused Bible for a long time about D'ism, but have never seen the quote. It's like the others never wanted to say it out loud.

Interplanner

I looked for Northwye's post for 1/2 an hour this morning.
I remember reading it before but since you guys don't use the quote function, I'm done looking.

Wow you guys actually congrat each other for not finding threads! How hard is it to read the author of a thread?

Interplanner

Because he is thankless. He thanks nobody. ZERO thanks from IP to ANYONE.

He's been here long enough to make over 11,000 posts and yet he as given out ZERO thanks.

He's just here to spout nonsense and pat himself on the back.

I put it in posts when I do. I'm not trying to score points, keep records.

Interplanner

I have complimented many people on specific points.

I'm here to help people actually speak the Gospel of God was in Christ justifying us from our sins, not to hold tenaciously like a weasel to a doctrine that never shows itself clearly in the NT. and for what? How does it benefit anyone to know that Israel is going to have a kingdom again? The Gospel salves our guilt, fear and shame. That's useful.