ECT Evil Poll ... (4 of 5) ... God made the Devil do it!

Evil Poll ... (4 of 5) ... God made the Devil do it!

• The Devil has freewill and is guilty of his choices

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • The Devil is an agent of God and does God's Will, Alone.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I noticed in another thread how abusive you are. I know realise that if you are trolling and be abusive towards me then its taking the pressure off others. Please carry on.

A moral compass is for the self-justifying. Only they put it forward as a requirement for the salvation they so desire, but that eludes them.

The regenerate have this truth at work in them and for them:

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of Elohim, they are the sons of Elohim".

Romans 5:8 only applies to the redeemed.

Is your criticism "constructive" or "destructive"? Even at my "worst"... I pray to be "constructive"... and to be concise... I think you're a "fragile" man... and "hold back" because I don't want to be to the one to set you off on a "totally" destructive coarse.

If you don't deem yourself "fragile"... I do believe I will lay into you and explain how utterly "wicked" your use of "touch not thine anointed" is.

Are you up for some criticism [MENTION=15467]Truster[/MENTION] ? :think:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You believe in the narrative of the evangelism but you have never experienced its power. Satan also knows the narrative is true and like you he will suffer the consequences.

You hate the truth and you despise the sons of Elohim, because we will not approve of you.

Oh My... please feel free to express your ideas here... but as I read further... I would like to warn you... And Truster... I am issuing you a "Warning"... Tread at your own peril...

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Until recently you were liking my threads and posts more or at least as much as anyone else on here. So much so you said that you were going to buy me a membership on TOL. Once you said that I had to prevent you thinking that I considered you to be a son of Elohim and a converted man.

I did so in the hope you would seriously and earnestly take note of this and drop your false religion. Instead, you have taken to following me around like a poor lost puppy, but unlike a puppy, you are not cute, although I'm sure you think you are.

It is my sincere hope that you will be converted but that hasn't happened yet.

1... If you're here to have threads that are "liked"... you're clearly not quite as right as you "think".

2... PJ's whit is awesome and always has been. Wake up!

3... Two People know if PJ is "Converted"... PJ and God... I would dare say he is and I do believe he has a bunch of others out there that would attest the same.

4... I'm irritated with you...
Spoiler

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I doubt too many people believe in the "story" Bluster claims to have experienced, since he's no more than a toe if he's in the body at all. Or, perhaps, a stinky old foot at best. :think:

Nah, not even a toe, because a toe would be attached to the body, and I see no attachments where he's concerned. :carryon:

I can think of another part of "The Body" that Truster might be... but... I'll leave that open to interpretation.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I didn't find a man in Texas. He was found by Messiah. He wasn't the first to contact me and I hope he isn't the last, but he maybe...

Oh My... Is there anyone but these two that are "saved". :idunno: Poor Truster... in his cave... feeling all alone.

Guess what... There's always more than the "Pius" "think"...

1 Kings 19:15 And the LORD said to him, “Go, return on your way to the wilderness of Damascus. And when you arrive, you shall anoint Hazael to be king over Syria. 16And Jehu the son of Nimshi you shall anoint to be king over Israel, and Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abel-meholah you shall anoint to be prophet in your place. 17And the one who escapes from the sword of Hazael shall Jehu put to death, and the one who escapes from the sword of Jehu shall Elisha put to death. 18Yet I will leave seven thousand in Israel, all the knees that have not bowed to Baal, and every mouth that has not kissed him.”

I'm not going to stoop to your degredation and level of "ousting" people from the body in their hearts and minds... but I am going to tell you...

YOU AIN'T ELIJAH and even he wasn't alone... when he thought he was!

I can think of some other biblical characters you remind me of... but I digress... or maybe not. Keep spewing your bile... we'll "see".

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
What a defilement of God's Word, 1m1s.

Pish Posh! If you actually think God's into "easy listening"... you might want to read back through to the parts where loud cymbals and dance were joyful to His ears.

God hears so much more from the words of every song every created! Do you really think He's up there with a bolt of lightening in His hand... looking to repress creativity and human expression?

:doh:

Last edited:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
It's bad enough when ignorant hypocrites mix the law with the grace of the gospel, but you mix the world with spiritual scriptures.

The NT precepts are a guide for the justified. The more you post the more worldly you show yourself to be and prove the precepts do not apply to you.

That about does it... You are a kind of individual that "Salt's" the "Earth"... but I'm not taking about the "Salt".... I'm talking about the trampling of "men".

You may just meet the more "clear" side of me... yet.

Truster

Well... No... the post right before this one says that I've decided to open the thread up as discussion that goes far deeper than "Just a Poll". So... though you slip into a self appointed "Prophetship" stance more than not and tend to "Condemn"... while claiming to be "Judging"... I still value your input.

Keep in mind... I'm going over the thread and my tone may change... your participation is always welcome... but my demeanor towards you might just "change".

You've never broken through the surface tension, let alone gone deeper.

Truster

That about does it... You are a kind of individual that "Salt's" the "Earth"... but I'm not taking about the "Salt".... I'm talking about the trampling of "men".

You may just meet the more "clear" side of me... yet.

Yah Shua tramples the grapes of wrath. I simply warn them in the hope they repent. He will be honoured through you if not in you.

Truster

Pish Posh! If you actually think God's into "easy listening"... you might want to read back through to the parts where loud symbols and dance were joyful to His ears.

God hears so much more from the words of every song every created! Do you really think He's up there with a bolt of lightening in His hand... looking to repress creativity and human expression?

:doh:

The kind of music these guys write and the kind of stuff you write does not lead to condemnation. It simply proves you are condemned by the rotten fruit you bring forth.

Truster

Oh My... Is there anyone but these two that are "saved". :idunno: Poor Truster... in his cave... feeling all alone.

Guess what... There's always more than the "Pius" "think"...

1 Kings 19:15 And the LORD said to him, “Go, return on your way to the wilderness of Damascus. And when you arrive, you shall anoint Hazael to be king over Syria. 16And Jehu the son of Nimshi you shall anoint to be king over Israel, and Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abel-meholah you shall anoint to be prophet in your place. 17And the one who escapes from the sword of Hazael shall Jehu put to death, and the one who escapes from the sword of Jehu shall Elisha put to death. 18Yet I will leave seven thousand in Israel, all the knees that have not bowed to Baal, and every mouth that has not kissed him.”

I'm not going to stoop to your degredation and level of "ousting" people from the body in their hearts and minds... but I am going to tell you...

YOU AIN'T ELIJAH and even he wasn't alone... when he thought he was!

I can think of some other biblical characters you remind me of... but I digress... or maybe not. Keep spewing your bile... we'll "see".

You can't "see". You hate the truth. You misapply scripture.

Being Elijah is not something I have ever professed to being. I know I'm not alone but we are few at this time. The reason I warn people of impending destruction is two fold. Firstly because they are deluded and as such sleeping in their sin. I hope they will be awakened. Secondly to insure that new born babes will be encouraged when they face the same taunts as I do and have hope that they can fight back against the lies that spew forth from the pit and prevail.

Truster

1... If you're here to have threads that are "liked"... you're clearly not quite as right as you "think".

2... PJ's whit is awesome and always has been. Wake up!

3... Two People know if PJ is "Converted"... PJ and God... I would dare say he is and I do believe he has a bunch of others out there that would attest the same.

4... I'm irritated with you...
Spoiler

One...I asked to have reputation turned off but was told that is not possible. Many if not most of the notifications I receive liking what I have said is in reference to condemning the likes of you...go figure.Should I be condemned for speaking the truth then I would willingly plead guilty and continue to do so, because, "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Messiah Yah Shua, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit".

Two...Point out one case in which "wit" is used in scripture. Wit is always based on pride of self or a lie. Both of which come forth from the pit.

Three...We are warned in scripture about false teachers, false brethren, blind guides. Why are we warned if not to test the spirits?

Four...I wouldn't expect you to be anything other than irritated with me.

PS I love it when the likes of you condemn and speak evil against me. The first thing I do is look over the top of my Mac to the place I was standing when I was converted. I smile, nod my head and carry on typing. Having made sure my election and calling and having put on the full armor of Elohim there is nothing you can say that harms or influences me in any way. In Messiah, you and your father, the father of lies, are already beaten and eternally condemned.

"Who shall lay anything to the charge of Elohim's elect? It is Elohim that justifieth"

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You've never broken through the surface tension, let alone gone deeper.

Not sure what I have to do with the discussion being "Deeper" or not... when I said this... "I've decided to open the thread up as discussion that goes far deeper than "Just a Poll"." :idunno:

As in... discussion is now encouraged to take place. Are you disappointed in your contributions to it? :think:

Truster

Not sure what I have to do with the discussion being "Deeper" or not... when I said this... "I've decided to open the thread up as discussion that goes far deeper than "Just a Poll"." :idunno:

As in... discussion is now encouraged to take place. Are you disappointed in your contributions to it? :think:

Disappointment means discontentment. I have learned to be contented. Please don't attribute your ways nor compare them with mine.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Yah Shua tramples the grapes of wrath. I simply warn them in the hope they repent. He will be honoured through you if not in you.

He will trample the grapes... um... "The grapes of wrath"... but... God alone will make that final call. There is a "self-appointed" "god" that "thinks" he can "discern" like God.

You and he seem to have quite a bit in common... the more I think about it. Has it dawned on you that you speak identically as the Pharisees spoke? You seem to have a lot of stock invested in "Y-O-U". I do believe I'll express my opinion of your "self-righteous" diatribe that pours from your heart without refrain. I'm glad you decided to perpetuate dialogue here.

Truster

He will trample the grapes... um... "The grapes of wrath"... but... God alone will make that final call. There is a "self-appointed" "god" that "thinks" he can "discern" like God.

You and he seem to have quite a bit in common... the more I think about it. Has it dawned on you that you speak identically as the Pharisees spoke? You seem to have a lot of stock invested in "Y-O-U". I do believe I'll express my opinion of your "self-righteous" diatribe that pours from your heart without refrain. I'm glad you decided to perpetuate dialogue here.

You obviously don't have nor exercise trust. That means you live in doubt and fear. Trying to be clever and succeeding with the unregenerate, but the just man will see straight through you blasphemies and lies. Just as I do...

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Disappointment means discontentment. I have learned to be contented. Please don't attribute your ways nor compare them with mine.

Oh... I'm frequently disappointed in myself. You could even say that I'm "poor in Spirit". I sincerely look to Jesus Christ as my only hope. It's not because of what I've done... or who I am... or some mystical "election" of sorts... but because He is truly the King of Kings and Lord of lords.

His Mercy endures forever and He desires "Mercy"... not "Sacrifice."

Infact... I know an awful lot about you from you... but I don't really hear you talking about How Wonderful, Loving and Amazing Jesus is... that often... I mainly here about "your" opinions and how great your "election" is.

Why is that? :think:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The kind of music these guys write and the kind of stuff you write does not lead to condemnation. It simply proves you are condemned by the rotten fruit you bring forth.

Oh Truster... you just don't "get it", do you? You're so hung up on the flesh... you miss the cause behind the scene. Shame... really... Did Jesus judge the "flesh"? What Fruit did Jesus Judge?

Hmmmmmmm.... Ooooops.... Those "religious" adherences will mess you up faster than you can say... "Truster knows he's better than others."

Infact... have you read this lately?...

Luke 18:10 “Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’ 13 But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ 14I tell you, this man went down to his house justified, rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”

The Pharisees though Jesus spoke "filth". Interesting how rapidly your finger points... "truster".