To Shed Some Light on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

erinmarie

The Edge said:
Lovejoy,
Well said. An unbiased view.

The problem is Erin loves to be in the spotlight, and what better way than to get an admin on her side and then publically attack a person who has done nothing wrong to her, a person who has offered her nothing but friendship, and try to make him look like a person he is not. Note the order, get an admin on her side, then attack the person. She planned this carefully. But boy she was way wrong. And some people here realize that, and thank God for their wisdom and virtue.

Are you retarded????? Are you deaf, dumb and blind?????? Turbo is my friend and I talk to him every day. I talk to Sibbie every day too, I talk to my husband about you and your assinine behavior too! And to be absolutely clear, I didn't have to attack you behind your back. Turbo was perfectly aware of you and the reasons I posted the original posts in the first place. I certainly didn't need to "get him" on my side. Did you ever think that you add insult to injury by continually picking on not only his friend, but his brother's wife???

the edge said:
Now I know I said I would drop it, many times. But people keep bringing it up, and as long as they do, I'll answer for it. I want Erin Marie, the Gossip Queen to know that she can't trample on a nice guy for no reason and expect to get positive limelight for it. I love this board, and I'm not leaving the board over this.

If Erin Marie doesn't like me, all she has to do is not talk to me or about me. Then I will not talk to her or about her. Others will lose interest and stop posting about this, and it'll fall away into internet oblivion. It's so easy. I don't really enjoy continuing this, but know that if she continues to attack me, I'll continue to defend against her. She started it. And she can end this madness as well. me. Like Julie said in the other thread, the one who takes the high ground is the one with more moral character. Erin has a chance to take the high ground with

As far as I'm concerned I've already reached "the higher ground" and I'm standing there, watching you behave like an idiot.

the edge said:
The truth is, she's a self righteous, spotlight loving gossip who is one day going to tick off the wrong person who's not so nice and get herself punched in the face. I hope that doesn't happen. I know many of you like her, and that's exactly why I offered her friendship in the past. She seemed like a happy and cheerful person that I wanted to be friends with. However, she slapped me in the face for my friendship, and now is paying dearly for it. That is not the act of a Christian. And that's not the kind of person I want to be around.

I'm done with this because I've suffered enough. God and I and the truly wise people here know who's right and who's wrong.

The Edge

When I read this for the first time this morning, I laughed outloud. And so did my husband when he read it. This is the first time in my life I've ever been called self-righteous or spot-light loving, but I guess neither would be horribly inaccurate. I firmly stick by everything I said or will say about the edge, and although I don't think this argument has put me in any kind of "spotlight", I am a social person...

After my husband reread the bold portion of the last section, he was offended, and a little angered. Here I am laughing and enjoying the situation, and the edge is making comments bordering on threatening. "Get herself punched in the face"??????? That is a very very nice and gentlemenly attitude there buddy! Did you get neg repped by Turbo for this post? :ha: Heaven forbid a moderator take sides with someone!! Do you think Crow is wrong for taking sides against someone who is pro-choice? They're obviously wrong! And she is in the right. Just like me, and just like Turbo.
:wave:

Last edited:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
The Edge said:
I give you all my word this is the final message I will write on this topic.

Making like you don't have a problem that needs worked out isn't going to make it go away. It's going to fester and make you more resentful against those you already have hard feelings toward.

Frankly, I am really tired of discussing this, but I have a weakness that when people bring up mistruth about me,

Frankly, I'm tired of seeing your pot shots all over the place. I understand you feel an overwhelming need to justify yourself, you've dig a pretty deep hole. I haven't seen any "mistruths" going on but from your direction. ( I even created a thread so you could clearly point out what faults you were finding with me, and you did what? Ignored it in order to create 2 or 3 new threads designed to prove your own popularity to yourself. )

It's time for you to take a step back, re evaluate what you are really angry about and discuss it like someone who has some ears and is serious about getting rid of the resentment.

ShadowMaid

The Edge, until you back yourself up with hard core evidence, I'm afraid you have labeled yourself as a hypocrite.

You can't just hurl accusations at Erin like that and not back them up.

This isn't bait to trap you and kick you when you're down. This is to clear your own image which you have marred. I'm being very calm about this, and all you have to do is point out the posts which prove your point.

Mr. 5020

ShadowMaid said:
The Edge, until you back yourself up with hard core evidence, I'm afraid you have labeled yourself as a hypocrite.

You can't just hurl accusations at Erin like that and not back them up.

This isn't bait to trap you and kick you when you're down. This is to clear your own image which you have marred. I'm being very calm about this, and all you have to do is point out the posts which prove your point.
ShadowMaid is right, The Edge. You have made yourself a despised poster on TOL, and I know of at least eight people who would like you to leave.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Mr. 5020 said:
ShadowMaid is right, The Edge. You have made yourself a despised poster on TOL, and I know of at least eight people who would like you to leave.

I don't want to see him leave, but I would like to see him grow up.

ShadowMaid

I'm bumping this up for the Edge. Surely if he can make accusations like he did, he can back them up easily.

We're all waiting for your response, the Edge.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Lighthouse said:
Hey, Edge, I bet you can't go a day wihtout posting on this thread. In fact, I dare you to go a week without ever responding in any form to any thread, or point, or post which refers to things you have said you will drop. That includes responding to this post. Let's see if I'm wrong.

Source

Status
Not open for further replies.