Trump Should Fire Mueller

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It seems the desperation is going on on the "right" with this. I wonder if Trump can actually fire himself? That'd be ironic...

:D
I don't see the right perpetuating Fake News, day after day, week after week. The Trump team is like a fine tuned machine. I realize you don't have a reliable news source in your neck of the woods, so you can't possibly know. :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

I don't see the right perpetuating Fake News, day after day, week after week. The Trump team is like a fine tuned machine. I realize you don't have a reliable news source in your neck of the woods, so you can't possibly know. :chuckle:

Well, the BBC are headhunting Spicer as we speak!

:D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Now Trump is talking about using presidential pardon.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-idUSKBN1A70FG

NORFOLK, Va. (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump took to Twitter on Saturday declaring that he has "complete power to pardon," as his administration continued to be bogged down by ongoing investigations of possible ties between his 2016 campaign and Russia.

Trump did not specify who, if anyone, he might consider pardoning. But his tweets appeared to be in response to Washington Post reports this week that Trump and his legal team have examined presidential powers to pardon Trump aides, family members and possibly even himself.

Why, if you haven't done a thing and your administration is the victim of fake news and agendas, would you need to remind anyone you can pardon lawbreakers? :plain:

rexlunae

Mueller should be fired. Any special prosecutor that goes beyond the scope of the original investigation should be fired. Most of Mueller's "team" are demonrats and have donated to Clinton or the DNC. If they start "mission creep" they should be stopped by the President. Rod should be fired also.

http://www.businessinsider.com/can-trump-fire-special-counsel-robert-mueller-pardon-2017-7

The president didn't give the special prosecutor his commission, and he shouldn't be directing it for his own benefit. It's a blatant abuse of power. Meanwhile, the Justice Department, which the special prosecutor works under, has broad responsibility to enforce federal law, and therefore there's no reasonable argument beyond the blatantly self-serving to limit his inquiry.

rexlunae

The left is desperate for a crime to pop up :rotfl:

Rather, it's pretty obvious that crimes were committed to subvert the United States, and many Americans are desperate for Republicans to wake up and look beyond a dreamed-of partisan advantage to do something about it.

rexlunae

***** Breaking *****

Jeff Sessions spoke to Kisliak about the campaign and policy :shocked:

Breaking: The White House is trying to take down their own attorney general, leaking dirt on him to the press.

Can both side of this spat lose? If Sessions and Trump could just take each other out, that would save the rest of us a lot of time.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
DFdvW3aXYAA3oc2.jpg