Shalom. Shabbat.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Why not say it in English?

Why say it every single post?

I can see a person saying it at the beginning of a debate, and maybe at the end, but why every single post? It seems strange.
Shalom.

Every post may be my last. I am a Jew, so I say Shalom. There is nothing wrong with saying peace, but it is a different language - English.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

I have shared with you what I know, but you have said I am stubborn, don't know, and that I am here for attention. You are lying about these things, but you don't know.

Shalom.

Jacob

A person isn't lying if they believe it to be true. CleverDan

God's Truth

Shalom.

Every post may be my last. I am a Jew, so I say Shalom. There is nothing wrong with saying peace, but it is a different language - English.

Shalom.

Jacob

Even a Jew wouldn't necessarily say it as you do.

I am sensitive to a different kind of spirit which shows in the way you write.

For instance, the spirit of the Muslims is to say PBUH. They say it every time they mention a prophets name. It is as a superstitious ritual.

I have noticed this strange type of obsession with the member Squeaky too, as when he says 'I said' before posting.

I also see strange writing styles with John W., and Truster, just to name a few.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Even a Jew wouldn't necessarily say it as you do.

I am sensitive to a different kind of spirit which shows in the way you write.

For instance, the spirit of the Muslims is to say PBUH. They say it every time they mention a prophets name. It is as a superstitious ritual.

I have noticed this strange type of obsession with the member Squeaky too, as when he says 'I said' before posting.

I also see strange writing styles with John W., and Truster, just to name a few.
Shalom.

Interesting.

Well, I hope that I have here started off on the right foot with you. I am a Jew. I give you my peace. Shalom.

I am not a Muslim.

I do not know what I said accomplishes.

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

Shalom.

Interesting.

Well, I hope that I have here started off on the right foot with you. I am a Jew. I give you my peace. Shalom.

I am not a Muslim.

I do not know what I said accomplishes.

Shalom.

Jacob

All people are Jews who are one inwardly, those who are circumcised in the heart, but they do not go around saying 'Shalom' in a superstitious type of way.

You are an English speaker and you are speaking to English speakers.

That is all I will say about that. I am just trying to help.

Peace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
All people are Jews who are one inwardly, but they do not go around saying 'Shalom' in a superstitious type of way.

You are an English speaker and you are speaking to English speakers.

That is all I will say about that. I am just trying to help.

Peace.
Shalom.

You are wrong if you believe that saying shalom has anything to do with superstitions. Jews are not superstitious.

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

Shalom.

You are wrong if you believe that saying shalom has anything to do with superstitions. Jews are not superstitious.

Shalom.

Jacob

I am the one who told YOU that you are NOT acting as a Jew when you say 'Shalom' before and after you post.

It is a type of superstition. I just posted to try to help, but I am done speaking about it...just don't come back with a false accusation, OK?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I am the one who told YOU that you are NOT acting as a Jew when you say 'Shalom' before and after you post.

It is a type of superstition. I just posted to try to help, but I am done speaking about it...just don't come back with a false accusation, OK?
Shalom.

This is not about acting as a Jew, though I am a Jew. There is no superstition in saying shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

Shalom.

Do you observe Shabbat at home? I am living at a temporary residence. For a long time now in my life I have not used my phone, internet, or my computer. A long time ago I was observing Shabbat or the Sabbath at home but with my computer on. I was able to make a lot of good posts, even Christian posts, I am a Jew and not a Christian now, though I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation, but I sensed that something happened somewhere in the United States of America (even when I wasn't doing anything or was just sitting there), and I stopped, even personally not using electricity on the Sabbath except for the light in the Bathroom. The congregation that I have attended does use electricity. In any case, I advise against this unless your house is set up according to Jewish standards. The point is that we can all learn from each other, and if you are not at home you may be at synagogue or the congregation you attend. Shabbat, the Sabbath, is a day of rest.

Shalom.

Jacob

Are you saying you no longer believe in Jesus?

God's Truth

Shalom.

No. I accept Matthew through Revelation, and I am still not a Christian. I do not believe in the Trinity and I do believe in God's commandments, God's / His commands.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jesus is God.

They are God’s commands.

1 John 5:3 This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

They are Jesus’ commands.

John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is God.

They are God’s commands.

1 John 5:3 This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

They are Jesus’ commands.

John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."
Shalom.

Jesus is the Son of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

Shalom.

I do not know this to say that Jesus is God. I accept Jesus as the Son of God. I do not know what you mean by reject Jesus as God. I accept Him as Savior. He is not Savior in the same way that God is our Savior.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jesus is God.

GOD is our Savior

Jude 1:25 to the only God our Savior be glory,

Jesus is our God and Savior:

Titus 2:13 King James Bible
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is God.

GOD is our Savior

Jude 1:25 to the only God our Savior be glory,

Jesus is our God and Savior:

Titus 2:13 King James Bible
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
Shalom.

You are misreading Titus 2:13.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
YOU said they were God's commands, and I gave you scripture that says they are Jesus' commands.

Address what I said!
Shalom.

Jesus' commands are God's commands as Jesus is the Son of God. I do not know why I did not understand what you are asking, but now you are being demanding.

Shalom.

Jacob

God's Truth

Shalom.

Jesus' commands are God's commands as Jesus is the Son of God. I do not know why I did not understand what you are asking, but now you are being demanding.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jesus says they are GOD's commands, and he says they are his, Jesus' commands.

That is showing us that Jesus is God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus says they are GOD's commands, and he says they are his, Jesus' commands.

That is showing us that Jesus is God.
Shalom.

No. Jesus' commands are God's commands because Jesus is the Son of God. With Moses we also know that what he communicated was God's commands, but Moses was a prophet and NOT the Son of God.

Shalom.

Jacob