Actress dresses boy as girl

musterion

charlizesignaling.jpeg

March 29, 2017: Actress Charlize Theron was out and about with her kids in Los Angeles, California, yesterday, March 28. Charlize is still letting her son Jackson, 5, wear dresses when he goes out.

Charlize is that child’s mother – so she should know what’s best for him.

http://mtonews.com/actress-charlize...s-little-guy-looks-really-happy-wearing-pics/

The Berean

How demented, wicked and sad. My brother grew up with with guy who went through a similar situation. He's is early 30's today and a proud unrepentant homosexual. I didn't know this until recently because my brother told me. This guy's mother used to dress him up as a girl because she wanted a girl. My brother always felt that because of this he's had gender identity issues his entire life.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
How demented, wicked and sad. My brother grew up with with guy who went through a similar situation. He's is early 30's today and a proud unrepentant homosexual. I didn't know this until recently because my brother told me. This guy's mother used to dress him up as a girl because she wanted a girl. My brother always felt that because of this he's had gender identity issues his entire life.

Women like that need to not have kids or let someone else raise them, instead of messing their kids up.