biology, not your subjective "feelings"

quip

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect.

Wrong. HIV is no more inherent to homosexuality than it is to heterosexuality. Though both hold the possibility to contract it.

Do you understand what inherent means?

I've no idea the percentages of promiscuity percentages in media in anything under rated R but I expect very low. CERTAINLY under 60% of currently produced television EXCEPT for, yep, you guessed. A husband and wife don't have to kiss, and seldom do in cartoons. Even the kid in the Princess Bride didn't like 'kissing books.' Why, then, would it be bigoted to object? I think, rationally, even you with your narrow and self-centered adult mind, could follow some conclusions logically to their end: Some material is just not appropriate in 60% of current programming and certainly not under PG-13 (for you know, pubescent 13 year olds). Some people are entirely too free with their lips... TooPDA

Too prudish? Well yeah! What am I an animal? I don't "need" to see what others are doing. Ward doesn't have to kiss June every episode. Isn't it really unnecessary and over-the-top .... and objectionable if that's what they do 60% of the time?

View attachment 25406

(I thought this was a transgender thread... :think: )

This is no more than your typical, self-righteous bluster.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

The question remains as to how the authorities intend to enforce transgender public washroom legislation short of strip-searching everyone who enters?

glassjester

The question remains as to how the authorities intend to enforce transgender public washroom legislation short of strip-searching everyone who enters?

Of course, anybody who does a convincing enough job at cross-dressing will get away with it.

The laws, I think, are so when a business owner tells someone who's quite obviously male to get out of the women's bathroom, the store can't be sued or prosecuted for discrimination.