Openly ‘Gay’ Speaker Invited to Conservative Event Dropped After Sexual Remarks....

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is anyone else allowed in this debate fellas? It seems to me that you would want a traditional family values perspective on this, which neither of you are willing to do.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Do you recall him apologizing for using poorly chosen words?

Why should a person apologize to a nasty media?

Convict him of what? Why are you playing the victim card for him?

He is a victim, as well as many people. Your media is a tyrant turning this country into a Marxist hell hole.

I'm not talking about the media. I am talking about HIS OWN WORDS...Do you care to address them or will you continue to dodge?

You are talking about the media, because it is the media who brought it to you, plate and fork, and you lap it up accordingly.

Now, I'm done with your dumb, redundant questions. Everythign about you all is a lie :wave2:

WizardofOz

Why should a person apologize to a nasty media?

Then why did he?

He is a victim, as well as many people. Your media is a tyrant turning this country into a Marxist hell hole.

Another deflective rant that has little to do with our conversation. He said these things. No one is making it up. I'm sorry that it bubbled to the surface and hurt your heroe's reputation but words can have very real consequences, especially for one who is trying to become influential from words alone.

You are talking about the media, because it is the media who brought it to you, plate and fork, and you lap it up accordingly.

It was actually a teenager from Canada but again, this has nothing to do with why you're dodging even answering a simple question. It's sad that you don't feel he should have to answer for his own words. Nothing has been made up here.

Now, I'm done with your dumb, redundant questions. Everythign about you all is a lie :wave2:

Nice tantrum. I'll take your bluster as condoning his words since you're trying so pathetically to defend Milo for some misguided reason.

If you ever grow a spine, feel free to address his comments and whether you truly support his own words. :chicken:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Nice tantrum. I'll take your bluster as condoning his words since you're trying so pathetically to defend Milo for some misguided reason.

If you ever grow a spine, feel free to address his comments and whether you truly support his own words. :chicken:

That's nothing more than your manipulative liberal shtick.

Why should a person have to specifically answer for every single thing he says? Does everything stop where your dissatisfaction begins?

As I said:
A Marxist Hellhole.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

You do realize that you and WizardofOz's Libertarianism is huge part of the progressive/liberal movement don't you?

For instance, look at the fact that neither of you have criticized Milo Yiannapoulos' homosexuality.

While your Libertarian movement borrows off of conservative ideas, it also embraces liberal ones as well.

WizardofOz

:doh: You came into this thread defending Milo. I quoted him directly and asked if you truly support what he said. You have since deflected endlessly in a pathetic attempt to avoid answering a rather simple and direct question.

That says a lot more about your "shtick" than anyone else's.

Why should a person have to specifically answer for every single thing he says? Does everything stop where your dissatisfaction begins?

You don't. I quoted a rather short few sentences of his in an attempt to gauge your sincerity. You now appear to lack both sincerity as well as a spine.

As I said:
A Marxist Hellhole.
I don't know about a "Marxist Hellhole" but getting a direct answer out of waffler's such as yourself certainly isn't paradise.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
:doh: You came into this thread defending Milo. I quoted him directly and asked if you truly support what he said...

Yet you haven't denounced Yiannopoulos' homosexuality or the fact that pedophilia and pederasty are a huge part of the homosexual lifestyle and LGBTQueer movement.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:doh: You came into this thread defending Milo. I quoted him directly and asked if you truly support what he said. You have since deflected endlessly in a pathetic attempt to avoid answering a rather simple and direct question.

What he said was out of his resolve that he can get away with saying whatever he wants in that regard because, if you know much about Milo, you know that he was molested by a priest when he was a child.

He presumes that people know this and won't assume he supports pedophilia.
But there's your media doing what it does best :rolleyes:

Breitbart didn't let him go because of that- rather, it was sort of the straw that broke the camels back because he was bringing on too much controversy. With Bannon being Trump's right hand, Breitbart is under a lot of scrutiny.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Do you support pedophilia?

No, and neither does Milo.

As I've stated, Milo was molested by a priest as a child and he was pretty open about that throughout his discourse with the media. He presumed that he was able to say what he wanted without consequence, which came back and bit him.

And so he faulted.
But so what :idunno:

The media is a snake that finally sunk in the venom, that's all it is. You let your prejudice of gays blind you from the reality of this.

He's gay, but he's also a conservative who turned a lot of people away from the liberal agenda. He also perpetuates the notion that homosexuality is a choice.

:doh:
You all's self righteousness has gotten the better of yall, for real :rolleyes:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No, and neither does Milo.

As I've stated, Milo was molested by a priest as a child and he was pretty open about that throughout his discourse with the media. He presumed that he was able to say what he wanted without consequence, which came back and bit him.

And so he faulted.
But so what :idunno:

The media is a snake that finally sunk in the venom, that's all it is. You let your prejudice of gays blind you from the reality of this.

He's gay, but he's also a conservative who turned a lot of people away from the liberal agenda. He also perpetuates the notion that homosexuality is a choice.

:doh:
You all's self righteousness has gotten the better of yall, for real :rolleyes:

Likely excuse, hes a pervert. What else is he gonna say, than perversion?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Likely excuse, hes a pervert. What else is he gonna say, than perversion?

And you're not a pervert, right :rolleyes:
You're a young girl who saved their virginity until marriage, who has never been involved with scandal?

:chuckle: Tell it to someone who will believe it,
God uses people for His purpose and you impede a good thing by a moral platitude that has pretty much failed altogether.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And you're not a pervert, right :rolleyes:
You're a young girl who saved their virginity until marriage

:chuckle: Tell it to someone who will believe it,
God uses people for His purpose and you impede a good thing by a moral platitude that has pretty much failed altogether.

Is he repentant, or proud of his sin? Which are you?

Does He desire Gods will or his own, how about you?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Not a bit, i am nothing without Christ

And everything else :rolleyes:

As I've stated, you can just save those platitudes for someone else. You spend more time fault-finding than anything else- that's you trying to vindicate yourself in relevance to others, and then going and calling yourself unworthy in some other spirit of ideology.

663LSmORbCoku84SYxXw_Tigga_Please.gif