excellent example of MADism:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
In fact, Paul speaks like MADist when it comes to Israelite.

Paul does not talk like Jesus when it comes to spiritual Israelites.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
MADists and Calvinists are very much alike. They both don't esteem Jesus' word much. and they both have elitism and bully faith.

I think Calvinists know that too. Calvinists seem to be intimidated by MADists.

just saying.

daqq

You seem to indicate only Calvin followers are the "elect" because no Calvinists believe what you claim..

Your faith is nothing but "elitism" literally.

It sounded like you were speaking against Daqq's comment.

was I wrong?

If I was, I apologize.

I'm going to make it my life's purpose to convert you to Calvinism.

You ready for the magic to unfold?
It'll take some literal miracles and a bunch of jollypops, but we will succeed.

Uh-huh, yeah, the Calvinist magic, see your image file below . . . :)

You seem to indicate only Calvin followers are the "elect" because no Calvinists believe what you claim..

Your faith is nothing but "elitism" literally.

They stole that "Elect" term from Yisrael as we were speaking about on the previous page:

Matthew 12:17-21 KJV
17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,
18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen;
[My Elect] my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.
19 He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets.
20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.
21 And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.

Isaiah 42:1-4 Septuagint Brenton Translation
1 Jacob is my servant, I will help him: Israel is my chosen,
[My Elect] my soul has accepted him; I have put my Spirit upon him; he shall bring forth judgement to the Gentiles.
2 He shall not cry, nor lift up his voice, nor shall his voice be heard without.
3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench; but he shall bring forth judgement to truth.
4 He shall shine out, and shall not be discouraged, until he have set judgement on the earth: and in his name shall the Gentiles trust.

Isaiah 42:1-4 KJV
1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold;
mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.
3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.
4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

Isaiah 65:9 KJV
9 And I will bring forth
a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.

Isaiah 45:3-4
3 And I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I am YHWH, who calls you by your name,
Elohey Yisrael.
4 For the sake of
Yaakob My servant, and Yisrael My elect, I have even called you by your name: I have surnamed you, though you have not known Me!

And the Trinitarians, the Reformers, and the Calvinists turned Yisrael into this:

15240c992fe780424d123a5c5d2e8392.jpg

And the Oneness, the Modalists, and the MADists turned Yisrael into this:

john w

Hall of Fame
And your mouth tells us all we need to know about you!

The Lord Jesus Christ: Serpents....devils...hypocrites...whited sepulchres...

John the B: Serpents...vipers...

Paul:perverters....ravenous wolves...child of the devil....whited wall...liars...

Peter:DDogs...

You: Stop it, you meanies!!!! Your mouth tells us all we need to know about you! Stop it!!!!!

John 2 KJV
12 After this he went down to Capernaum, he, and his mother, and his brethren, and his disciples: and they continued there not many days. 13 And the Jews’ passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem, 14 and found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: 15 and when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers’ money, and overthrew the tables; 16 and said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father’s house an house of merchandise.

You: Stop it, "Jesus!!!!!!"

Biblical moron, and Christ rejector:

Probably because Christ Jesus isn't God, but the son of God ...

Jerry Shugart

Madism is a sham- it's hard to believe it's 70 million strong to be honest.
I don't get it.

Of course you don't get it because you reject what is so plain in the Scriptures. Let us look at this passage again:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more"
(Jer.31:31-34).​

In this passage we can see that the "fathers" of both the house of Israel and the house of Judah are the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Their "fathers" broke the LORD's covenant and it was the physical descendants of Jacob who did that. Since their fathers are the physical descendants of Jacob then they too are the same physical descendants.

So these verses prove that sometime in the FUTURE all of the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will be saved.

Why would you expect to get it if you just flat out refuse to believe the revelation found at Jeremiah 31:31-34?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course you don't get it because you reject what is so plain in the Scriptures. Let us look at this passage again:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more"
(Jer.31:31-34).​

In this passage we can see that the "fathers" of both the house of Israel and the house of Judah are the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Their "fathers" broke the LORD's covenant and it was the physical descendants of Jacob who did that. Since their fathers are the physical descendants of Jacob then they too are the same physical descendants.

So these verses prove that sometime in the FUTURE all of the physical descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will be saved.

Why would you expect to get it if you just flat out refuse to believe the revelation found at Jeremiah 31:31-34?
Yeppers.

And Paul, the servant of the ascended Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, lets us know for fact that GOD has neither replaced Israel nor cast aside His promises to them.

Romans 11:27-29 KJV
(27) For this is my covenant unto them [Israel], when I shall take away their [Israel] sins.
(28) As concerning the gospel, they [Israel] are enemies for your [BOC] sakes: but as touching the election, they [Israel] are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
(29) For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

The BOC is not Israel.
GOD will not change His mind about His election of Israel, nor about the promises GOD made to them.

At this present time,
Israel is an enemy to those of the BOC.
But still beloved of GOD and will still receive
their promises.

marhig

The Lord Jesus Christ: Serpents....devils...hypocrites...whited sepulchres...

John the B: Serpents...vipers...

Paul:perverters....ravenous wolves...child of the devil....whited wall...liars...

Peter:DDogs...

You: Stop it, you meanies!!!! Your mouth tells us all we need to know about you! Stop it!!!!!

John 2 KJV
12 After this he went down to Capernaum, he, and his mother, and his brethren, and his disciples: and they continued there not many days. 13 And the Jews’ passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem, 14 and found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: 15 and when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers’ money, and overthrew the tables; 16 and said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father’s house an house of merchandise.

You: Stop it, "Jesus!!!!!!"

Biblical moron, and Christ rejector:
Listen to yourself, You're not Jesus, and you judge wrongly!!! Does anything except abuse come out of your mouth? Jesus didn't constantly speak like you do, he preached a gospel of repentance, love and forgiveness. You speak nothing but abuse and condemnation.

Christ Jesus and his apostles didn't speak abuse like that to those who love him and God with all their hearts and you don't know the hearts of others. And you judge me on the gospel that man has twisted, to suit the flesh, a do nothing gospel, no obedience to God and no living by the will of God which Christ Jesus clearly taught that we are to do. Your gospel doesn't even involve the teachings of Christ Jesus which you say is only for the Jews thus making teachings of Christ of non effect. You use Paul's words and twist them to suit flesh. And you say that I'm wrong,!!! At least I follow the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ!

You don't know me or the hearts of others here yet you judge us through your flesh as belonging to Satan, your mouth is disgusting and you give yourself a title that you are not entitled to, you are proud, self righteous and condensing, you insult everyone who doesn't believe as you do, seeing yourself as right and everyone else as wrong, and you constantly revile people in almost every post you write, whilst putting yourself on a pedestal, you are nothing like Jesus Christ or his apostles!

As for me not believing that Jesus is God. I stand by that, Jesus Christ is the son of the living God but he's not the Almighty God, and I have shown many verses on here to show why I believe as I do, which show that I am speaking the truth, even Jesus himself said that the father is his God. Show me where it says in the Bible that I have to believe that Jesus is God to be saved? And I mean just like that! Or that there is a God the son, or that we have to believe in a trinity?

It doesn't say any of that anywhere, it says that we have to believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and it says that the father is also the God and father of our Lord Jesus! And that is what I believe!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
MADists and Calvinists are very much alike. They both don't esteem Jesus' word much. and they both have elitism and bully faith.

I think Calvinists know that too. Calvinists seem to be intimidated by MADists.

just saying.
You spread all kinds of outrageous claims.

john w

Hall of Fame
Listen to yourself, You're not Jesus, and ...

Wow, you deceiving little punk! You quip that I am "not Jesus!!!" I had not thought of that!! And? Irrelevant, you deceiving weasel, as no one is. So, by that "argument," shut your trap.

Clown.

And show some respect-it is the Lord Jesus Christ, Christ rejector, as only His enemies, such as yourself, ever addressed Him as "Jesus," while he walked the earth. And, unless you change your mind, "repent," you will eventually address Him, with respect, confess Him as the LORD God, per Phillipians 2 ff, and do so, on your knees, as this is replayed for the judge, an angry Lord Jesus Christ:

Listen to yourself,

We have listened to you, when you assert satanically...

Now, you listen up:

Take your hand, and put it on your Jeremiah 17:9 KJV heart. Hear the heart beat? Listen....Know what you are hearing? That is the drum cadence of your funeral march, sounding off, one beat at a time, your future appointment at the great white throne(Rev. 20:11 KJV), with an angry and just God, the great God and Savior(Titus 2:13 KJV), the Lord Jesus Christ, as you try to get by Him...

...and He sends you packing to that "all smokers are welcome" residence, known as "hell."

john w

Hall of Fame
Listen to yourself, You're not Jesus, and you judge wrongly!!!

Wrong:

Child of the devil.
Does anything except abuse come out of your mouth?

Yes.

Jesus didn't constantly speak like you do...

Yes, he did, to vipers, children of the devil, wolves, serpents, whited walls.....So did Paul.

, he preached a gospel of repentance, love and forgiveness.

Let me get my hanky out.

You speak nothing but abuse and condemnation.

Made up-I am one of the nicest, sweetest guys, on TOL....Except when I meet a wolf, child of the devil,....or communist. And I do not negotiate with wolves, devil kids,.....or communists. I condemn them, and mark/expose/identify them, to protect the sheep/babes.

That is scriptural, devil child. Accept it, wolfie.
Christ Jesus and his apostles didn't speak abuse like that to those who love him and God with all their hearts...

He did to wolves,...like yourself, and actors, like yourself, who do not "love him and God with all their hearts..."

and you don't know the hearts of others.

No, and neither do you; but I know a wolf's testimony-yours.

And you judge me on the gospel that man has twisted, to suit the flesh, a do nothing gospel,

As I have been saying, TOL audience-a perverter of the gospel of Christ-on record-again.

Wolf. Child of the devil.

As for me not believing that Jesus is God. I stand by that, ..

We know-wolf, child of the devil.

Ssssssssssssssssssssss..........

daqq

Wrong: Child of the devil. Yes. Yes, he did, to vipers, children of the devil, wolves, serpents, whited walls.....So did Paul. Let me get my hanky out. Made up-I am one of the nicest, sweetest guys, on TOL....Except when I meet a wolf, child of the devil,....or communist. And I do not negotiate with wolves, devil kids,.....or communists. I condemn them, and mark/expose/identify them, to protect the sheep/babes. That is scriptural, devil child. Accept it, wolfie. He did to wolves,...like yourself, and actors, like yourself, who do not "love him and God with all their hearts..." No, and neither do you; but I know a wolf's testimony-yours. As I have been saying, TOL audience-a perverter of the gospel of Christ-on record-again. Wolf. Child of the devil. We know-wolf, child of the devil. Ssssssssssssssssssssss..........

Interpretation:

"I, Ssssssssssssssssssssss..........aint JW, am a closet pinko-commie communist." :Commie:

Disclaimer: "Interpretation" subject to reinterpretation without prior notice or approval. :)

john w

Hall of Fame
Interpretation:

"I, Ssssssssssssssssssssss..........aint JW, am a closet pinko-commie communist." :Commie:

Disclaimer: "Interpretation" subject to reinterpretation without prior notice or approval. :)

Drunk. Sober up.
And you judge me on the gospel that man has twisted, to suit the flesh, a do nothing gospel,

Get off this site, our territory, wolfie.