The day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty

God's Truth

The Lord Jesus is presently sitting at the right hand of the Father in the Father's throne.
That throne is not the throne of David.
GOD irrevocably promised that Messiah would rule from David's throne over the twelve tribes restored to the land and to the uttermost parts of this earth.
I believe what He promised.
You obviously don't.

What? HAAAHAA

It is not a promise to sit at My right hand?

lol

Psalm 110:1 Of David. A psalm. The LORD says to my lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet."

Jesus IS RULING over Israel.

God's Truth

Beamup, the remnant were saved.

Romans 11:5 So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace.

Romans 9:27
Isaiah cries out concerning Israel: "Though the number of the Israelites is like the sand of the sea, only the remnant will be saved.

God's Truth

Until death is thrown in the lake of fire---that is going to happen at the second coming.

This is at the resurrection, his second coming:

Hebrews 9:28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.
"For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ's at His coming, then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be abolished is death. For HE HAS PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Until death is thrown in the lake of fire---that is going to happen at the second coming.

This is at the resurrection, his second coming:

Hebrews 9:28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.
"For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ's at His coming, then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be abolished is death. For HE HAS PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET.

Is Satan presently working behind the scenes on earth?

God's Truth

Somebody better tell our Prime Minister about this.

Why are you mocking God?

Matthew 28:18
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Can you read? The scripture says all AUTHORITY on earth.

Philippians 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

Do you really think Israel's prime minister is greater than Jesus'?

Ephesians 1:21
far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.

Colossians 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Hebrews 1:3 The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

...all that, except, according to you, Jesus is NOT ruling over Israel. LOL

God's Truth

The Jews missed the Messiah because they wanted an earthly king on an earthly throne.

The Christians miss the truth because they think Jesus is going to finally come and sit on the earthly throne just like the Christ deniers want.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Jews missed the Messiah because they wanted an earthly king on an earthly throne.

The Jews were right to expect an earthly King on an earthly throne because that's what GOD promised them through His prophets.

The majority of Jews missed/rejected their promised Messiah because of their hard hearts resulting in their spiritual blindness. Much of the Jewish leadership rejected their Messiah because they didn't want to relinquish control.
All, including believing Jews, misunderstood that their Messiah had to die before receiving the throne.

The Christians miss the truth because they think Jesus is going to finally come and sit on the earthly throne just like the Christ deniers want.

Many 'professing' Christians miss the truth of Christ's earthly reign from the promised throne of David because they simply don't believe the Scriptures.

God's Truth

The Jews were right to expect an earthly King on an earthly throne because that's what GOD promised them through His prophets.

The majority of Jews missed/rejected their promised Messiah because of their hard hearts resulting in their spiritual blindness. Much of the Jewish leadership rejected their Messiah because they didn't want to relinquish control.
All, including believing Jews, misunderstood that their Messiah had to die before receiving the throne.

Many 'professing' Christians miss the truth of Christ's earthly reign from the promised throne of David because they simply don't believe the Scriptures.

It cannot be as you say because Jesus says:

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

God's Truth

That makes absolutely NO difference. None what so ever. How do you EVER get that Satan stops Jesus from his throne?

Didn't you read the scriptures I gave?

Tell me how you ever get that David had a throne more important, or higher, than where Jesus is? How do you ever get Jesus is going to give something up for something lesser? He already been there done that.

Why aren't you believing the scriptures that PLAINLY say he is RULING NOW?!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Of course it's not 'of' this world.
Messiah's kingdom is 'of/from' heaven.

"Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven."- the Lord Jesus

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
That makes absolutely NO difference. None what so ever. How do you EVER get that Satan stops Jesus from his throne?

Didn't you read the scriptures I gave?

Tell me how you ever get that David had a throne more important, or higher, than where Jesus is? How do you ever get Jesus is going to give something up for something lesser? He already been there done that.

Why aren't you believing the scriptures that PLAINLY say he is RULING NOW?!

Why don't you just answer the question instead of wrongly assuming why I am asking the question.

God's Truth

Why don't you just answer the question instead of wrongly assuming why I am asking the question.

No, you say what it on your mind then.

Stop replying to the scriptures I give with a question that has NOTHING to do with the scriptures I gave.

God's Truth

Of course it's not 'of' this world.
Messiah's kingdom is 'of/from' heaven.

"Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven."- the Lord Jesus

Thy will be done.

That is about then and now.

How do you EVER get it is going to be done over?

beameup

At that point, Yeshua knew that he would be rejected by the Jewish leaders.
If you read Peter's sermon in Acts 3, that point would be "crystal clear".
Obviously some "negative spiritual force" is preventing you from understanding.

Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. vs. 19-21