Jesus Took Responsibility For The Whole NT

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus Took Responsibility for the whole New Testament
John 10:1-9
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4 "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5 "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
Heb 7:17-19
17 For He testifies: "You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek."
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
19 for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, there is the bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.
Heb 7:24-25
24 But He, because He continues forever, has an unchangeable priesthood.
25 Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.
Heb 8:8-10
8 Because finding fault with them, He says: "Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah--
9 "not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the Lord.
10 "For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Heb 9:16-18
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first covenant was dedicated without blood.
(NKJ)

Jesus took responsibility for the whole new testament. Jesus brought us the whole new testament. Your salvation is in the whole new testament. Leave just one book out and you will fall short of salvation by one book. It takes the whole new testament to build your salvation from.

1242 diatheke (dee-ath-ay'-kay);

from 1303; properly, a disposition, i.e. (specially) a contract (especially a devisory will):

KJV-- covenant, testament.

clefty

Jesus Took Responsibility for the whole New Testament
John 10:1-9
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4 "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5 "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
6 Jesus used this illustration, but they did not understand the things which He spoke to them.
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
Heb 7:17-19
17 For He testifies: "You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek."
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
19 for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, there is the bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.
Heb 7:24-25
24 But He, because He continues forever, has an unchangeable priesthood.
25 Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.
Heb 8:8-10
8 Because finding fault with them, He says: "Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah--
9 "not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the Lord.
10 "For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Heb 9:16-18
16 For where there is a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
17 For a testament is in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
18 Therefore not even the first covenant was dedicated without blood.
(NKJ)

Jesus took responsibility for the whole new testament. Jesus brought us the whole new testament. Your salvation is in the whole new testament. Leave just one book out and you will fall short of salvation by one book. It takes the whole new testament to build your salvation from.

1242 diatheke (dee-ath-ay'-kay);

from 1303; properly, a disposition, i.e. (specially) a contract (especially a devisory will):

KJV-- covenant, testament.

HalleluYah...and when He signed that testament, covenant, will, with His own blood, He died...sealing it as immutable forever...no changes were allowed or even possible afterward...

Then the first thing He did was rest the day following...on the seventh day...just like His followers did hurrying to bury Him...keeping His Father's Law as was His will...then and long after

The new covenant as an act of re-creation, it would make sense its seventh day rest timing would be included...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
HalleluYah...and when He signed that testament, covenant, will, with His own blood, He died...sealing it as immutable forever...no changes were allowed or even possible afterward...

Then the first thing He did was rest the day following...on the seventh day...just like His followers did hurrying to bury Him...keeping His Father's Law as was His will...then and long after

The new covenant as an act of re-creation, it would make sense its seventh day rest timing would be included...

I said
Matt 16:23
23 "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."
(NKJ)

clefty

I said
23 "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men."
(NKJ)

Ironic that this was said to Peter when he too attempted to counter what Jesus said.

Peter too struggled to understand obedience means no compromise...even unto death.

Imagine if he never learned and went along with do what thou wilt....choose whatever

But he even kept kosher knowing there was NO compromise in this covenant after it was sealed by His death and it was available to all...even the Gentiles...

And he obeyed unto his death...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Ironic that this was said to Peter when he too attempted to counter what Jesus said.

Peter too struggled to understand obedience means no compromise...even unto death.

Imagine if he never learned and went along with do what thou wilt....choose whatever

But he even kept kosher knowing there was NO compromise in this covenant after it was sealed by His death and it was available to all...even the Gentiles...

And he obeyed unto his death...

I said

(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have received the revelations of Jesus Christ for over 25 years now. Jesus has taken verses out of every book in the new testament. Its all Gods Word. God sent Jesus, Jesus sent the Apostles. Nobody absolutely nobody will find the truth they are looking for about God if they eliminate one of the books in the new testament.
I have the only guaranteed from God the Holy Spirit. He changed my whole life. I will be glad to share the revelations of Jesus Christ that Jesus gave me. Through the Holy Spirit.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Unfortunately Squeaky has admitted that he's uncertain of his standing before God. He doesn't KNOW if he has eternal life or not. He's religious but not a true believer.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This is how Squeaky answered my question in another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
Are you going to Heaven after you die, Squeaky? If so, how and why?

I said
I don't know, I hope so. I agree with Paul there is no way we can know right now. That is why we must strive to enter until the end. Only the arrogant will claim it now. Which means they are self condemned.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
This is how Squeaky answered my question in another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
Are you going to Heaven after you die, Squeaky? If so, how and why?

I said
I don't know, I hope so. I agree with Paul there is no way we can know right now. That is why we must strive to enter until the end. Only the arrogant will claim it now. Which means they are self condemned.

I said
lololo You are so full of guile. Don't forget to show my example.

Phil 3:12
12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.
(NKJ)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
lololo You are so full of guile. Don't forget to show my example.

Phil 3:12
12 Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me.
(NKJ)

That verse speaks of becoming perfected, not about inheriting eternal life and salvation.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Holy Spirit works in the true believer's life to conform them into the image of Christ. Romans 8:29 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren." This can only be accomplished by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
GM will be using this twisted witnessing never endingly.

There are several members here using this tactic.

and some applause it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Holy Spirit works in the true believer's life to conform them into the image of Christ. Romans 8:29 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren." This can only be accomplished by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

I said
By your own admittance your an idiot. Because you don't believe the book of Luke or the book of James.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
GM will be using this twisted witnessing never endingly.

There are several members here using this tactic.

and some applause it.

I said
He is getting real weird. Do you know he doesn't believe in the book of luke or the book of James. And in his arrogance he thinks he is more righteous than Paul. Paul told us how to believe. It kept him humble. And I agree. But Grosmick Marowbe thinks he has already made it to heaven. Paul calls him an enemy of Christ.

Phil 3:12-18
13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,
14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you.
16 Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us be of the same mind.
17 Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern.
18 For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
He is getting real weird. Do you know he doesn't believe in the book of luke or the book of James.

He does not believe Jesus' teachings are for the gentiles and it is only for the Jews. So nothing is new about his twisted faith. His faith and his bulliness and arrogance matches.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Dispensationalism simply exists to justify the vain livings of 1st World people indifferent to anything outside of it. As far as I'm concerned, it's an attempt at detaching their self from anything inconvenient, that doesn't involve a judgemental, 'easy believist' stance, and converts many unto a lukewarm theology.

It was invented in the 1800's to justify monopoly and capitolism :rolleyes:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
He does not believe Jesus' teachings are for the gentiles and it is only for the Jews. So nothing is new about his twisted faith. His faith and his bulliness and arrogance matches.

I said
Well like the revelation says, Jesus died for the whole new testament. From Matthew to Revelations. It takes all the books to produce a salvation. If a person only uses part of the new testament they can only achieve part of their salvation. The Holy Spirit is the only one who can rightly divide the Word. And He does it by taking pieces from one book and adding them to other pieces from another bood. Grosnick Marowbe thinks thinks rightly divide means to rightly eliminate certain books of the new testament. That is ridiculous.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I said
Well like the revelation says, Jesus died for the whole new testament. From Matthew to Revelations. It takes all the books to produce a salvation. If a person only uses part of the new testament they can only achieve part of their salvation. The Holy Spirit is the only one who can rightly divide the Word. And He does it by taking pieces from one book and adding them to other pieces from another bood. Grosnick Marowbe thinks thinks rightly divide means to rightly eliminate certain books of the new testament. That is ridiculous.

You're misguided by your lack of Spiritual discernment.