The Flesh

popsthebuilder

Then you do not understand it (Eph 4:14).
Ephesians: 2. 11. Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; 12. That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: 13. But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 14. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 15. Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; 16. And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: 17. And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. 18. For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. 19. Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; 20. And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; 21. In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: 22. In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit. - Bible Offline

I understand just fine that GOD is Spirit and the Christ is the same Spirit. I too understand that the two that make up self must come together in singular harmonious accord.

Peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So if you are aware that confusion isn't of GOD then why not at least consider my point?

I said
Because God told me not to.

Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)

popsthebuilder

I said
Because God told me not to.

Matt 7:6
6"Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)
Oh wow. Now you conflate one striving to attain to and abide by what they know....that is, their faith, with the heathen. I'm just trying to give you small things that would help you to more clearly convey your message which indeed is generally good. Now you say those whom you misguide are meant to be misguided. As some may never learn, I get where you are coming from, but GOD will not turn away any diligently seeking GOD's guidance or direction. Your conflation here, again, is in obvious error. Understand that it isn't scripture that I refute or your revelations, but your lack of ability to spot your own mistakes in simple wording, and your overactive tendency to claim another's misdirection.

I'm really not here to spin my wheels or argue for the sake of argument. Contention isn't my goal.

Again, you win...I will not. Attempt to let this not enlarge your ego which you claim to have been separated from.

With sincerity and all possible humility;

peace

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Oh wow. Now you conflate one striving to attain to and abide by what they know....that is, their faith, with the heathen. I'm just trying to give you small things that would help you to more clearly convey your message which indeed is generally good. Now you say those whom you misguide are meant to be misguided. As some may never learn, I get where you are coming from, but GOD will not turn away any diligently seeking GOD's guidance or direction. Your conflation here, again, is in obvious error. Understand that it isn't scripture that I refute or your revelations, but your lack of ability to spot your own mistakes in simple wording, and your overactive tendency to claim another's misdirection.

I'm really not here to spin my wheels or argue for the sake of argument. Contention isn't my goal.

Again, you win...I will not. Attempt to let this not enlarge your ego which you claim to have been separated from.

With sincerity and all possible humility;

peace

I said
Nothing personal its just I already have the best teacher in the world.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
As do we all.

That isn't to say we aren't to help, edify and or rebuke one another.

I said
Well if you try one of them check and make sure you have the authority.
Heb 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
(NKJ)

Luke 6:38
38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."
(NKJ)

popsthebuilder

I said
Well if you try one of them check and make sure you have the authority.
Heb 4:12-13
12For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
(NKJ)

Luke 6:38
38"Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."
(NKJ)
If I try one of whom?

popsthebuilder

I said
I learned them years ago.
We see here again you rather toy around with indirect garble as opposed to simply answering a question. This is again of intentional confusion and knowingly against the attitude any rightly guided born again Christian would have.

You have no idea what spirits I've dwelt with, in the past, or to what extent I have tested these spirits or to what extent I have learned from them. You oft times arrogantly assume quite a bit.

Can I private message you?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

We see here again you rather toy around with indirect garble as opposed to simply answering a question. This is again of intentional confusion and knowingly against the attitude any rightly guided born again Christian would have.

You have no idea what spirits I've dwelt with, in the past, or to what extent I have tested these spirits or to what extent I have learned from them. You oft times arrogantly assume quite a bit.

Can I private message you?

I said
Did you already forget the subject?? What we were talking about?

I don't mind private messaging but some times I forget to check.

popsthebuilder

I said
Did you already forget the subject?? What we were talking about?

I don't mind private messaging but some times I forget to check.
No sir I didn't.

I appreciate you attempting to be more receptive though.

So if affections are the possitive emotions or rather the ones associated with GOD, the what word do you use to classify the negative ones, or those associated with void?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No sir I didn't.

I appreciate you attempting to be more receptive though.

So if affections are the possitive emotions or rather the ones associated with GOD, the what word do you use to classify the negative ones, or those associated with void?

I said
No affections are not positive emotions. Affections are calm feeings wih no desire. Emotions are strong feeling that push y9u to an action. Affections come from your inner man, emotions come from your outer person. Have you learned how to separate your inner man from your outer person yet?

popsthebuilder

I said
No affections are not positive emotions. Affections are calm feeings wih no desire. Emotions are strong feeling that push y9u to an action. Affections come from your inner man, emotions come from your outer person. Have you learned how to separate your inner man from your outer person yet?
You seem to be speaking of reactive emotions.

Separation comes from humility, acceptance or understanding of inability to change, introspection, retrospect, and conscious effort to negate wants of self from all equations. Once one can actually see self deception they can act on it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

Separation comes from humility, acceptance or understanding of inability to change, introspection, retrospect, and conscious effort to negate wants of self from all equations. Once one can actually see self deception they can act on it.

I said
lol Your looking at the intellectual aspects of it. I'm looking at the spiritual aspects of it. A born again Christian must look at it spiritually, or miss the meaning. The way your looking at it, no one can separate their inner man from their outer person. The power is in the Word not in the intellect.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Can you provide an example of a spiritual aspect and then a intellectual aspect

I said
Ok you are talking from your intellect right now. I am talking from my intellect right now. This is called carnal. But spiritual is quoting the Word-verses.

Rom 8:5-8
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Do you know the difference between emotions and affections?

popsthebuilder

I said
Do you know the difference between emotions and affections?
Yes sir.

But I also know that sorrow is an emotion which brings one to repentance.

I also know that the Spirit or groanings there from are indeed causal of emotion; not to be confused with desire or lusts of the flesh or mind.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk