I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
So your low rep has a good reason and mine don't?
I never said a word about your rep. I only gave my thoughts on my own. :thumb:

that's ok, I am not one of popular groups. So I am not complaining at all. My low reps is expected.
If you expect it, it shouldn't be a surprise, and thus, you shouldn't focus on it much. :)

I am a Christian and Christianity is not about popularity.

You cannot rely on people' opinion whether your faith is acceptable to Jesus or not.

Christians strive to please God and Jesus, not people.

peace.:)

Your words seem content. The overall contents of your posts do not. I hope that you can bring the two together. Peace to you as well. :wave:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
certified done!

certified done!

I don't mind a forum bias, I don't mind heated debate. But when trolls and members are protected from following the rules that the rest of us are subject to, it isn't fun anymore. It becomes personal and uncritical. People of a liberal background are punished/banned for simply stating their views while members such as doser, stripe, and aCW are welcomed (and encouraged) to take personal cheap shots at other members. I will simply take my ball (and money) and go home.

To those of you that I enjoyed talking with, Arthur Brain, A4T, ByByee, Town Heretic; it was fun. I am happy to know you.

Cheers.

:cheers:

Way to go to go Quetzal :thumb:

May your journey go well elsewhere.

To those wondering how Quetzal's reps got boosted considerably.....he was a fellow member of TRS ....we have a system of amping up our rep power, a mutual benefit group to help balance out any unfair measures. The rep system is just for fun anyways beyond what one invests or reads into it.......it is what you make it..politics included. Take it or leave it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I never said a word about your rep. I only gave my thoughts on my own. :thumb:

If you expect it, it shouldn't be a surprise, and thus, you shouldn't focus on it much. :)

Your words seem content. The overall contents of your posts do not. I hope that you can bring the two together. Peace to you as well. :wave:

You are non-believer and I am not. Our values system is completely different.

peace.:)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Mr deets,

You just gave me a sympathy rep but if I want high reps, I will join one of the popular group.

You are a non-believer and I know you don't understand not being a political citizen.

Jesus says His followers are not of the world. The world works on popularity.

This is for your information of Christianity.

Peace:)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Mr deets,

You just gave me a sympathy rep
You can tell because it has tear stains on it, doesn't it...

but if I want high reps, I will join one of the popular group.
And if you want to play in the NBA you'll grow, right? :eek:

...Jesus says His followers are not of the world.
Well, you're out there, but I don't think that's what he had in mind.

This is for your information of Christianity.
What is for his information of grammar?

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Mr deets, You just gave me a sympathy rep but if I want high reps, I will join one of the popular group. You are a non-believer and I know you don't understand not being a political citizen. Jesus says His followers are not of the world. The world works on popularity. This is for your information of Christianity. Peace:)
Thanks for the info. Oh, and that was rep because this is the first conversation I've ever had with you that wasn't agonizing.

You can tell because it has tear stains on it, doesn't it... And if you want to play in the NBA you'll grow, right? :eek: Well, you're out there, but I don't think that's what he had in mind. What is for his information of grammar?

:rotfl:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You can tell because it has tear stains on it, doesn't it...

And if you want to play in the NBA you'll grow, right? :eek:

Well, you're out there, but I don't think that's what he had in mind.

What is for his information of grammar?

good day, TH.

peace:)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You just made me smile, Rusha:)

I make me smile all the time.
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.