Atheist cemetery

Satanism Grows

...Exorcisms Boom

Atheist cemetery Jn 15:18

"In my second term, I will win the war on Christmas." :Nineveh: ~ Barack Obama

See:

War on Christmas
images
"Truth is hate to those who hate the truth." ~ Bob Enyart Mk 9:41, 13:7, 25:8, 40, Dan 10:13, Ps 105:15, Ro 14:4, Mk 6:11, Is 45:24, 54:17, Re 12:10, 12, Jud 1:9
t10502.gif

Related:

Illuminati/Luciferians

Demonic Possession

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I remember when people were outraged with Starbucks taking Christmas decorations off their cups.

Atheists have made attempts at Christmas, trying to secularize it, but then again Christians don't make it too difficult for them :rolleyes:

TweetyBird

Christmas is about the birth of Jesus Christ. See the word "Christ"? Who cares what the world tries to do to it. Christ is still preached regardless of the naysayers.

DavidK

Well, we could always let the world have Christmas, and celebrate Jesus birth during the Feast of Tabernacles, where it makes more sense and more likely actually happened.

:idunno:

TweetyBird

Well, we could always let the world have Christmas, and celebrate Jesus birth during the Feast of Tabernacles, where it makes more sense and more likely actually happened.

:idunno:

Nah ... we don't know when Jesus was born. Besides, the Jewish people would not be flocking to their hometowns in complete disregard for the Law of Moses just because of an edict by Augustus. It is more likely the Jews would have revolted, not been compliant. The Feast of Tabernacles was one the three required feasts for all males to go up to Jerusalem.

I don't think all the commotion/negataive press about Jesus' birth being celebrated on Dec 25 is worth the effort. It's the day chosen for the birthday party. Live with it :party::first::thumb::roses::BRAVO::the_wave:

DavidK

Nah ... we don't know when Jesus was born. Besides, the Jewish people would not be flocking to their hometowns in complete disregard for the Law of Moses just because of an edict by Augustus. It is more likely the Jews would have revolted, not been compliant. The Feast of Tabernacles was one the three required feasts for all males to go up to Jerusalem.

I don't think all the commotion/negataive press about Jesus' birth being celebrated on Dec 25 is worth the effort. It's the day chosen for the birthday party. Live with it :party::first::thumb::roses::BRAVO::the_wave:

It was just a thought.

We do have some pretty good clues in the Gospel of Luke. Jesus was conceived while Elizabeth was six months pregnant with John. That puts his birth about 15 months from John's conception. Since John was conceived shortly after Zacharias was serving in the temple, and historical evidence says his order served in the 4th month, that puts Jesus birth somewhere in the 7th month, where all the fall feasts are.

Yeah, I know it's not concrete proof, but I did say "likely", and it makes sense to celebrate the Son of God taking on flesh and tabernacling with us during the feast of tabernacles. We still celebrate Christmas at our house, so we get to celebrate our Saviors birth twice a year!

Still and all, it might not be such a bad thing if the cultural holiday were separated from the faith holiday. It might help some believers who are confused about being in, but not of, the world.

commonsense

What date would you suggest? Must it be before, during or after this interesting date?

Queue jeopardy theme (right click, open).
How about never? Actually I'm surprised that you would mix scriptural prophesy with demonic astrology-I never would have guessed you check your horrorscope in the paper every day. What would McGee say?