"The Kingdom of God is WITHIN you"? "The Kingdom of God is INSIDE you? - Luke 17:21

daqq

Thanks, I do post a lot based solely on excerpts from "Moses, the Prophets, the Writings".
It seems that you are repelled and appalled by Scripture from the Tanakh. In the Tanakh, the Devil's
demise is revealed and God's plan to save man from eternal separation due to sin is revealed.

Actually most of your threads open with one or two verses and a false statement from you because you know that it takes ten times as much work to refute even an obviously flat out false statement. It is very simple, quick, easy, and extremely effective for your destructive purposes to fire off three or four false statements in three or four threads at a time because you know the truth needs to be shown and explained from multiple passages. Simple observation: you do not appear to be capable of arguing a line of thought or a series of interrelated thoughts from multiple passages of scripture within the confines of the actual texts in their contexts. However, in light of other recent comments from you concerning your highly esteemed self, such as recently boasting that you once studied under Walter Martin; it seems fairly clear that you do what you do by design and with purposeful intent, knowing full well what you are doing. I love the Word: you appear to love your own vain imagination over and above the Word, (whom you claim is God and claim that you worship, [lol]). :crackup:

beameup

:crackup:

Your cult believes that John the Baptist was the preexistent one that created Israel by bringing them out of bondage in Egypt - that John the Baptist is the great "I AM".
If you want to promote your cult, then start an original post of your own, rather than trying to force your "John the Baptist" doctrine on my posts that have NOTHING to do with John the Baptist.
Since you say you "love the word of God", then it should be no problem for you to publish the Old Testament scriptures that teach of John the Baptist's preexistence.

daqq

Your cult believes that John the Baptist was the preexistent one that created Israel by bringing them out of bondage in Egypt - that John the Baptist is the great "I AM".
If you want to promote your cult, then start an original post of your own, rather than trying to force your "John the Baptist" doctrine on my posts that have NOTHING to do with John the Baptist.
Since you say you "love the word of God", then it should be no problem for you to publish the Old Testament scriptures that teach of John the Baptist's preexistence.

There is already a thread here where I have also replied to you there. :)

Yeshua says what he says and you do not believe his words even though you claim to worship him. Your cult worships Yohanan the Immerser as God Almighty because you reject the Testimony of Yeshua and therefore do not know him. If you had listened to him and worshiped the Father alone in spirit and in truth you would not have cast yourselves into the ditch and become the blind leading the blind. Instead you make a 200% God-Man out of Yohanan without even knowing what you are doing and who you are doing it to: but you do not care so long as your long lost dogmaton doggy dog theology gives you your cherished self appointed righteous, makes you self justified in your vain imagination, and gives you the right to rule the world one future dreamy day in never never land while condemning others to hell who will not agree with your looney tunes buffoonery.

Toodle-loo tweedly-dee. :)

:sheep:

Last edited:

daqq

And what happened to your crying out for attention?

My posts being avoided by our Jewish contributors. They are only O.T. quotes...
I've noticed that half-dozen of my posts are going unresponded-to by out Hebrew contributors.
Since they are wholly based on quotes from the Old Testament (Tanakh), I'm wondering why???

HaShem - 'The Name'
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?118923-HaShem-The-Name

YHWH descended onto Sinai and there called upon the name of YHWH

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-Sinai-and-there-called-upon-the-name-of-YHWH

The 'Arm of the LORD' - God's 'Outstreached Arm' & 'Mighty Hand'
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...e-LORD-God-s-Outstreached-Arm-amp-Mighty-Hand

"YHWH possessed me at the beginning of His way, from everlasting I was established"
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...s-way-from-everlasting-I-was-established-quot

Was it not your HaShem thread where Exodus 23:20 was brought up by yourself and I responed?

:cry: :baby: :yawn: :wave:

Ben Masada

No land is inside anyone. If you are trying to say your heart's desire is for earthy land, then I understand what you mean. You have your heart set on things of this world. This world will be destroyed. You should set your heart on things above. You will not have the Holy Spirit of God living inside you unless you come to God through Jesus.

Hebrews 11:15 If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. 16 Instead, they were longing for a better country, a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them. 17 By faith Abraham, when he was tested, offered up Isaac on the altar. He who had received the promises was ready to offer his one and only son,…

Abraham did not actually offer his son Isaac on the altar; the test was made in a dream. Abraham was a prophet; therefore, all his Divine revelations happened during a dream or vision. Read Numbers 12:6. Besides, even to those among my People that believe Abraham did go up to Mount Moriah, the word is "binding," the Binding of Isaac, not his sacrifice. The only sacrifice that happened up there was of the lamb caught in the bush.

Last edited:

daqq

Why surprise! I am not alone to love the Land of Israel the way I do. There are many like me in Israel, Baruch HaShem!

Shemot-Exodus 20:24
24 An
altar of adamah shall you make unto Me, and shall sacrifice thereon your ascending offerings, [prayer] and your peace offerings, your sheep, and your oxen: in all places where I record My Name I will come unto you, and I will bless you.

Companion Passage:

Devarim-Deuteronomy 5:29
29 O that there were such
an heart in them, that they would fear Me, and keep all My commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their sons for ever!

Baruch HaShem Adonai . . . :)

Last edited:

beameup

"For behold, the kingdom of God is in your midst."
At this point in Jesus' ministry, he was pointing out to the Pharisees that
"the Kingdom was in their presence". Jesus was telling them that, as Messiah,
the Kingdom was right there and then. Jesus was NOT telling the Pharisees
that the Kingdom was "within" THEM.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Exactly!

God's Truth

Jesus was teaching how the kingdom would be in them.

Jesus came and taught the law for the New Covenant, and then he died and shed his blood for the New Covenant.

God's Truth

Abraham did not actually offered his son Isaac on the altar; the test was made in a dream. Abraham was a prophet; therefore, all his Divine revelations happened during a dream or vision. Read Numbers 12:6. Besides, even to those among my People that believe Abraham did go up to Mount Moriah, the word is "binding," the Binding of Isaac, not his sacrifice. The only sacrifice that happened up there was of the lamb caught in the bush.

The scriptures say plainly that God tested Abraham's faith. Abraham's faith was proved when he showed he would sacrifice his own son.

God sacrificed His only begotten Son.

Hawkins

We pray that God's Kingdom come. Saved Christians can be said to be inside God's Kingdom now. It's invisible but it is among us, in the midst of us and within us where our souls belong to. It is because we are already with God and can be filled with God the Holy Spirit.

Ben Masada

Israel is the Kingdom of God if you read Exodus 19:5,6.

Zeke

Acts 17:24 Acts 17:28, 2Chronicles 36:15, 1Cor 3:16, John 1:18, Ecclesiastes 3:11, Galatians 4:24, Luke 17:20-21, Right division is found in the scriptures two messages, one follows the letter looking here and there in observable time instead of grasping the inward place of God's eternal dwelling in us that isn't observable to man, which is the spiritual precepts told in story form that the intellect can never understand, the mentality that Jesus who represented the divine inner-man called dead mixing the letter with secular history instead of its timeless spiritual intent, 2Cor 3:6, Luke 15:32, Romans 11:15, Matt 11:11.