ECT Mad finds itself in the trash by applying simple logic

Right Divider

Body part
Paul used this verse to describe people who were not under the law :)
Gal 4:4-5 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:4) But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, (4:5) To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Jesus was under the law and yet you think that He did not teach under the law. :dizzy:

andyc

Gal 4:4-5 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:4) But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,(4:5) To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Jesus was under the law and yet you think that He did not teach under the law. :dizzy:

A I said earlier, he fulfilled the law.
All the time he was forgiving those who knew they'd failed, and rebuking those who thought they hadn't, he himself was keeping it perfectly.
Then when he had kept it perfectly, he offered his perfect life as a sacrifice for us.

Danoh

Until you actually respond to the challenge, you're telling me you can't, like the others.
I've told you before, I don't put any value on your opinion of me.
Your evaluation of me is obviously going to win the approval of your cohorts, but its worthless to me.
Deal with the challenge I've given you!

Not talking about you right now.

Am talking about your method of study.

That you cannot even see that is what I am talking about just shows once more that your major in science is on paper; not in your actual practice of its principles of detection of a thing "as to what sort it is."

john w

Hall of Fame
Emailed a client today in Ashburn virginia. Left the "h" out of "Ashburn", and everyone had a good laugh about it.
There's been some epic typos, and people in work love em.

Majoring in science doesn't help your spelling and grammar.

The fraud asserts that he has the Pentecostal sign gifts- raises the dead, speaks in tongues/knows foreign languages, makes the blind see, ...............and yet, he wears glasses, needs an interpreter to understand foreign languages, cannot spell/needs a spell checker.

"Charismatic" Penty fruitcakes-frauds.....Every last one of them....

Puh-raayzzzzzzzzzzzz Gaaaaaaaaaawd!

SaulToPaul 2

The fraud asserts that he has the Pentecostal sign gifts- raises the dead, speaks in tongues/knows foreign languages, makes the blind see, ...............and yet, he wears glasses, needs an interpreter to understand foreign languages, cannot spell/needs a spell checker.

Yes sir, saint john.

Raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, but yet they take vitamins and pills for high cholesterol.
Plum curious....

andyc

Not talking about you right now.

Am talking about your method of study.

That you cannot even see that is what I am talking about just shows once more that your major in science is on paper; not in your actual practice of its principles of detection of a thing "as to what sort it is."

Method of study is to read the word, believe it, and then meditate on it. The vocation is irrelevant.
You're simply looking for character flaws, which as I said, means nothing to me.

Deal with the challenge in the OP!

andyc

Acts 4:13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated and untrained men, they marveled. And they realized that they had been with Jesus.

SaulToPaul 2

Method of study is to read the word, believe it, and then meditate on it. The vocation is irrelevant.
You're simply looking for character flaws, which as I said, means nothing to me.

Deal with the challenge in the OP!

Bad science doesn't make you a bad person (character flaw)

Right Divider

Body part
A I said earlier, he fulfilled the law.
All the time he was forgiving those who knew they'd failed, and rebuking those who thought they hadn't, he himself was keeping it perfectly.
Then when he had kept it perfectly, he offered his perfect life as a sacrifice for us.
The old "He kept the law for us" story.... doesn't surprise me a bit.

andyc

Yes sir, saint john.

Raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, but yet they take vitamins and pills for high cholesterol.
Plum curious....

There's a difference between believing in the theory and reality.

I remember all the time suffering with asthma, and telling myself, "you believe God can heal, so why are you not healed?".
During this time I would have taken a pill if I knew it would heal me. I was already sucking in
Salbutamol every few hours overdosing on it with heart palpitations. I was rushed to hospital three times where they filled my lungs with fluid.

For anyone who's ever battled with asthma, it is one of the most frustrating diseases you can live with. Sinuses totally blocked putting pressure in your head to where you want to go crazy. Unable to breathe, and trying to stop yourself from panicking which makes it worse. You would not believe the amount of times I banged my fist against the wall begging God to take this away. I believed God could do it, and I believed God wanted to do it, but didn't grasp the reality that God had done it (1Pet 2:24).

The last time I was rushed to hospital at 3 in the morning, I was sitting in emergency with an oxygen mask, and I remember I got off the bed, and instead of feel sorry for myself, I was angry. Righteous indignation raged through me, and I commanded asthma to leave in Jesus name(James 4:7). Then I laid back on the bed, and a peace came over me, and I knew it was gone. I knew it. That was 20 years ago. Never had another asthma attack.

Now....you guys LOL

You can't relate to this because you hate faith. If you don't actually believe God for anything, there's no fear of failure.
As long as you don't need faith, you won't exercise it. Which is why your mad journey is all theory based.
W is so lazy he can barely find the energy to get out of bed each day. It's nothing but useless theory with you guys.

john w

Hall of Fame
Acts 4:13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated and untrained men, they marveled. And they realized that they had been with Jesus.

Wow! Post any irrelevant scripture, and think, "That showed him....TOL thinks I'm great!!!"

You are beginning to bore me, candya...

andyc

That's your best volley, bloke? Tell me it's not...

Raze the dead....

Where is my word of knowledge ability, so I don't need this stupid spell checker?

Ya know what?

I flunked school. Went off and partied in the 80s, spent a lot of time drunk, going through useless relationships, dead end jobs etc until 1991 when I was born again. Picked up an NIV bible the morning after I was born again, because it was the only bible I could understand. Read it cover to cover in a few months while still going out with my mates partying. And at 21 years old I made a promise to God, if he would get me a job, I would go to college. 2 weeks later I got a job at a company called "Marconi", and I enrolled in a basic college course because they wouldn't accept me on a higher course because of my shocking school education. I was average to begin with, but finished the course with not only the highest marks of everyone in my class, but was the first person to get straight distinctions across every subject. I was offered a position in a university because my head tutor put in a good word for me, but I couldn't afford it and had to do a full time job and study in the evenings.

Now if you think I'm going to care about the fact my English isn't the greatest :chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
Ya know what?

I flunked school. Went off and partied in the 80s, spent a lot of time drunk, going through useless relationships, dead end jobs etc until 1991 when I was born again. Picked up an NIV bible the morning after I was born again, because it was the only bible I could understand. Read it cover to cover in a few months while still going out with my mates partying. And at 21 years old I made a promise to God, if he would get me a job, I would go to college. 2 weeks later I got a job at a company called "Marconi", and I enrolled in a basic college course because they wouldn't accept me on a higher course because of my shocking school education. I was average to begin with, but finished the course with not only the highest marks of everyone in my class, but was the first person to get straight distinctions across every subject. I was offered a position in a university because my head tutor put in a good word for me, but I couldn't afford it and had to do a full time job and study in the evenings.

Now if you think I'm going to care about the fact my English isn't the greatest :chuckle:

Translation: Fillibuster.

Sit. I'd rather watch "Oprah," than read your soap opera, Ope.

Danoh

There's a difference between believing in the theory and reality.

I remember all the time suffering with asthma, and telling myself, "you believe God can heal, so why are you not healed?".
During this time I would have taken a pill if I knew it would heal me. I was already sucking in [/FONT]Salbutamol every few hours overdosing on it with heart palpitations. I was rushed to hospital three times where they filled my lungs with fluid.

For anyone who's ever battled with asthma, it is one of the most frustrating diseases you can live with. Sinuses totally blocked putting pressure in your head to where you want to go crazy. Unable to breathe, and trying to stop yourself from panicking which makes it worse. You would not believe the amount of times I banged my fist against the wall begging God to take this away. I believed God could do it, and I believed God wanted to do it, but didn't grasp the reality that God had done it (1Pet 2:24).

The last time I was rushed to hospital at 3 in the morning, I was sitting in emergency with an oxygen mask, and I remember I got off the bed, and instead of feel sorry for myself, I was angry. Righteous indignation raged through me, and I commanded asthma to leave in Jesus name(James 4:7). Then I laid back on the bed, and a peace came over me, and I knew it was gone. I knew it. That was 20 years ago. Never had another asthma attack.

Now....you guys LOL

You can't relate to this because you hate faith. If you don't actually believe God for anything, there's no fear of failure.
As long as you don't need faith, you won't exercise it. Which is why your mad journey is all theory based.
W is so lazy he can barely find the energy to get out of bed each day. It's nothing but useless theory with you guys.

1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

And where your above is concerned, ol Tim would not have had much of a choice, the poor guy, as earlier, the Apostle had had to say unto him...

1 Timothy 5:23 Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.

What you are doing is confusing the great power of our minds and emotions over every cell of our bodies, with the supernatural power of God that was at work back then; given its' intent back then.

I still recall once, while I was out on an extremely cold night; freezing to where my every word sounded much like that of a Pentecostal's supposed speaking in tongues.

At one point, I thought 'wait a minute; why am I freezing to death - it's 98 degrees inside me - I'm literally on a tropical island within...'

Next thing I knew; I was much better able to deal with that weather, broke a sweat as if I had been out sprinting under a ton of clothes in that biting cold weather.

Next morning, I get up; my sinuses blown up as result of my having ended up sweating under all that cold weather.

At first I thought "I must have caught a cold...'

Because we are raised to BELIEVE that kind of thing, right off.

But then, just as quickly, I put that automatic reading into things in check, and said to myself 'No I haven't; that's just my immune system. It's kicked into high gear to take care of business like it's supposed to, and my so called "symptoms" are nothing more than "a symptom" that my immune system is kicking butt like it's supposed to...'

IMMEDIATELY, my sinuses returned to normal...

Blew me away, these God given "abilities" given us in Adam.

Your asthma, andyc?

I'm glad for your sake that is no longer your problem. I really am.

At the same time, many forms of asthma are the result of a mistake made by the immune system. It takes what is actually "a false positive" as an actual attack, and responds accordingly.

A false positive it itself has accidentally generated.

As when a child dreams it owns a toy it does not really own and then gets up to play with it only to find it does not really own that toy.

As when we find ourselves looking for a passage we swear is there, only to find out ours was 'a false positive - here it is; in this other chapter over here, lol'

All that is the power of the mind over our physical behaviour, including; over every aspect of our physical body (skeletal; muscular; nervous; limbic, immune system; you name it).

Your belief and the ability of belief over all the above, accidentally set off its' opposite in your favor, or to your "salvation" from your "infirmity."

Nothing more.

That is NOT only NOT the supernatural power the Scripture is describing was in effect back then; but given the Scripture as to why such things were then in operation.

I "suspect...you are too superstitious..."

Me; "much study maketh" me "mad" - consistently so - as to the 100% Cessationism the Scripture clearly teaches is now "come."

Another time, I was at a home Bible study with a few people.

Sofas all around this big, low, living room table in the middle.

At one point I felt something at my feet; looked down; realized their family dog was fast asleep under the table, and left it alone.

Some 30-40 minutes or so into our study, the dog: a beautiful, full grown red Lab, wakes up and comes out from under the table.

Right off, one of the guys panics "I, I, I can't be around dogs" he blurts out "I'm allergic to dog fur!"

'That's interesting,' I thought 'the dog's been there all along...yet his allergy kicked in when only when he became aware the the dog was there...'

Later, I asked him a bunch of questions, curious about what was actually going on within him...

Turned out he had tragically lost a dog as a child "and ever since then I've been allergic to dogs," the poor guy said to me.

But; Believers not only being as superstitious as they often are, but often married to their ideas in their unawareness of thing or another; I left it at that.

Again, I'm glad your asthma is behind you...

john w

Hall of Fame
Maybe Little Johnny W the Dance Director thinks you guys in England are supposed to speak King James English.

Still a sodomite, I see, little arms, effeminate looking, unemployed Craigie.

You speak "the Koine" "the Greek," do you sodomite?

And get a job, you sickly looking, spineless weasel. Poor Craigie...His business went under...is now an unemployed leach, jealous that I pay more in taxes, being a stock trader, than he has ever made, so he resorts to his cute little "dancer" spam...

You kinda dig guy dancers, don't you Craigie!? Why is that? It is a sin, sweetie, don't you know?

And lift some weights, or something.