ECT What Madists never preach.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mad preaches, as also I believe and Peter believed and taught--

1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

However Madists here never preach the words of Christ----

Luk 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
Luk 14:29 Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
Luk 14:30 Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.
Luk 14:31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?
Luk 14:32 Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.
Luk 14:33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:34 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?
Luk 14:35 It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Yet Paul preached the same things--

Php 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
Php 3:4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
Php 3:5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
Php 3:6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
Php 3:7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
Php 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
Php 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
Php 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Php 3:11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

Madists teach that it is sufficient only to believe Christ died for their sins 2000 years ago in order that they are saved.

LA

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Luk 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
Luk 14:29 Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
Luk 14:31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?
Luk 14:32 Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.
Luk 14:33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
Luk 14:34 Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?
Luk 14:35 It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Php 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
Php 3:4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
Php 3:5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
Php 3:6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
Php 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
Php 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
Php 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

Madists teach that it is sufficient only to believe Christ died for their sins 2000 years ago in order that they are saved.

LA

And what in addition to that is it that we need to believe.

Romans 10:9-10 King James Version (KJV)

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

LA

Yep, Christ is sufficient !!

john w

Hall of Fame

LA

What a mess....

Father, do I really have to get into the ditch, with this Lord Jesus Christ rejector?

Again, one more time, as kids need repetition.....

To wit, your

"the words of Christ" summer rerun, cricket, cricket, cricket....

The bible is a book of details, and, as such, I pay attention to details. Ignorant(a great biblical word) blowhards, such as yourself, do not, which explains your disjointed, repetitive, sloppy, boring, superfluous, tedious, ........."threads"(loosely employed here). Had you paid attention to details, and surveyed the book, you'd know(and you have been shown by me/others, for years), that:

-The Lord Jesus Christ, while on earth, during His earthly ministry, primarily to the nation Israel, spoke only God the Father's words, not His own(as was true of all of the prophets). You were given, chapter, and verse, in which to soak that self righteous "mind of mush," that demonstrates this.

-Paul's words, are the risen, glorified, ascended, seated Lord Jesus Christ's words, that He received, via revelation, from "the Lord from heaven." You were also given, chapter, and verse, that demonstrates this.

Here you go, biblical bafoon...

Acts 20:35 KJV I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Show us, in Mt.-John, outside of this info. given by the apostle Paul, "the apostle of the Gentiles"(Romans 11:13 KJV), where the Lord Jesus Christ ever said, on earth:

"It is more blessed to give than to receive."

Watch the misdirection, spin, tap dancing with a top hat and white cane, emotional blubbering, wining, pining, dodge ball, spin the to come forth, as the droid has birds circling her head.

Observe, what will ensue.

Side bar, LORD God....

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
John W does not believe the Lord either.

john w

Hall of Fame
Have you sold all your goods and given the proceeds to the poor yet?

Exactly, BR:

Luke 18:22 KJV Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Do it, LALaw, as, obviously, all of the bible is written specifically to you, is about you, and is for your obedience.

Do it.

Watch the deceptive "response"...Observe it.....

john w

Hall of Fame
John W does not believe the Lord either.

The above, as I predicted.

Show us, in Mt.-John, outside of this info. given by the apostle Paul, "the apostle of the Gentiles"(Romans 11:13 KJV), where the Lord Jesus Christ ever said, on earth:

Watch the misdirection, spin, tap dancing with a top hat and white cane, emotional blubbering, wining, pining, dodge ball, spin the to come forth, as the droid has birds circling her head.

Not a peep.

The great , humble, John W, has once again reduced this fraud to her MO-just spam any verse in the bible, in "response," and think, "That should do it-I showed them!"

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Exactly, BR:

Luke 18:22 KJV Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Do it, LALaw, as, obviously, all of the bible is written specifically to you, is about you, and is for your obedience.

Do it.

Watch the deceptive "response"...Observe it.....

Your argument fails because on one hand you claim it is for me and I have not done it you say, then you say it is not for me.

Basicly, you just do not believe what Jesus said you should do to be His disciple.

LA

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your argument fails because on one hand you claim it is for me and I have not done it you say, then you say it is not for me.

Basicly, you just do not believe what Jesus said you should do to be His disciple.

LA

You might answer the question.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The above, as I predicted.

Not a peep.

The great , humble, John W, has once again reduced this fraud to her MO-just spam any verse in the bible, in "response," and think, "That should do it-I showed them!"

Luk 6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
Luk 6:36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.
Luk 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
Luk 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame

LA
"the words of Christ---"you

Sell all you have-"the word of Christ," according to you.

Fraud. Scammer, for all to observe.

john w

Hall of Fame
Luk 6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
Luk 6:36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.
Luk 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
Luk 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

LA

As I predicted-devlish deception.

Show us these words-"the words of Christ."

She is imitating her father, in the wilderness, with the Saviour-misquoting, deleting, corrupting the words of the book.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

LA