JUDAISM: The Mother of All Reglions

chair

Thank you for making my point about Judaism. It is based on the Talmud, not the Old Testament.

Also, Remphan is the false god of Judaism, also known as Baal, Shakina, Satan, Lucifer, Molech, etc. They're all the same devil.

I have no idea what you are going on about. I guess blind hatred does weird things to people's minds.

Daniel1769

I think I made my point clearly. Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension. I'm saying that the "god" of Judaism is Remphan. Moloch. Satan. See Acts 7:43

Acts 7:43
Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

chair

I think I made my point clearly. Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension. I'm saying that the "god" of Judaism is Remphan. Moloch. Satan. See Acts 7:43

Acts 7:43
Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.
The only difficulty with this is that Jews don't actually do this. I never even heard of Remphan till you brought it up. Moloch was in the time of the First Temple. Neither Jesus nor his early disciples, all Jews, had anything to do with this kind of idol or devil worship.

It is factually wrong, and doesn't make any sense.

Robert Pate

Banned
Who defines love toward God and neighbor? Do we? Does God go by our standards?

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts higher than your thoughts" Isaiah 55:8, 9.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts higher than your thoughts" Isaiah 55:8, 9.

Exactly. So God wrote on stone tablets his definition of love toward God and love toward neighbor.

We have an objective standard for defining what God means by love.

Robert Pate

Banned
Exactly. So God wrote on stone tablets his definition of love toward God and love toward neighbor.

We have an objective standard for defining what God means by love.

The law was given to the Jews as a keeper until Christ was to arrive.

There is no love or mercy in the law. The law will damn you to hell.

chair

The law doesn't forgive and it doesn't save. There is no love or mercy there!

The law is for the Israelites, not to the Gentiles. It has nothing to do with the Christian concept of being "saved". It is perverse and unbiblical to think God would give laws without love or mercy.

Epoisses

The law is for the Israelites, not to the Gentiles. It has nothing to do with the Christian concept of being "saved". It is perverse and unbiblical to think God would give laws without love or mercy.

Paul said the Law is spiritual and Jesus said the comforter or Holy Spirit convicts the world of sin, righteousness and a judgment to come. So there is more to the law than your two tablets of stone.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Judaism didn't exist until Isaac.
And barely. It wasn't until Moses that it took real form.

That's why I can't take this thread seriously. It's humorously naive :plain:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The law doesn't forgive and it doesn't save. There is no love or mercy there!

No law does, that's not the purpose of law or law enforcement officers. The law is to keep the peace.

The Mosaic law was based on a presumption of innocence where two or more credible witnesses had to testify.

I see you don't know the law either.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

:carryon:

chair

No law does, that's not the purpose of law or law enforcement officers. The law is to keep the peace.

The Mosaic law was based on a presumption of innocence where two or more credible witnesses had to testify.

For historical reasons many Christians have this misconception that the Jewish law was meant to "save" in the Christian sense of the word. I am glad that some understand what the law is about.

Epoisses

The law is for unbelievers like you who are too weak to walk by faith alone.

Epoisses

For historical reasons many Christians have this misconception that the Jewish law was meant to "save" in the Christian sense of the word. I am glad that some understand what the law is about.

The law was meant to point out and convict of sin. This is it's only function.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
We are not subject to Israel's law. Also we are not subject to Russian law or Islamic law.

But we are subject to NT law. I'm not saying you observe NT law, I realize you don't.

Why not repent and believe Jesus' gospel of the kingdom?