Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
BillyBob said:
Hey Lighthouse, nobody believes that is your Dad, you moron.

You must be the most needy person I've never met.

How many usernames do you have, anyway?
Those who have met my dad do know it's him. I have one account, and one account only. I have helped a few people set up their accounts, but I have only ever posted under either my account, or my brother's, since he only posted the once. And when I posted under his it was because I forgot I was logged in on his, the first time. And I only logged in on his to check some stuff without screwing with my cookies.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Lighthouse said:
Those who have met my dad do know it's him. I have one account, and one account only. I have helped a few people set up their accounts, but I have only ever posted under either my account, or my brother's, since he only posted the once. And when I posted under his it was because I forgot I was logged in on his, the first time. And I only logged in on his to check some stuff without screwing with my cookies.

So you deny logging on to each one of those accounts and repping me while I was away?

Each rep within minutes of each other including the ones under the username 'Lighthouse'?

You are a liar you little weasel.

Real Sorceror

BillyBob said:
So you deny logging on to each one of those accounts and repping me while I was away?

Each rep within minutes of each other including the ones under the username 'Lighthouse'?

You are a liar you little weasel.
Guess what Bob, Granite and I got negged by that exact same list of people you gave, at around the same time.
Gee, what a coincidence. :rolleyes:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Mr. 5020 said:
Are you admitting it, then?
Well, like I said, my brother has only ever been on this website the one time... And I'll also let you know that The Ogle has also only been on the one time he posted.

Ecumenicist

BillyBob said:
These are Neg Reps I received while I was gone for a few days. The fact that they're Red doesn't bother me, but these are obviously all Lighthouse's various usernames [including the one he claims is his Dad]. I thought multi-nicks weren't acceptable at TOL. :think:
I got the same negreps from the same names. Now I understand.

Last edited:

Ecumenicist

So Knight, waht's the policy on sock puppets?

An alter ego or two might be kind of fun!

I could be a Darth Sozo! or a Nanovah! How about a Darkhouse?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dave Miller said:
So Knight, waht's the policy on sock puppets?

An alter ego or two might be kind of fun!

I could be a Darth Sozo! or a Nanovah! How about a Darkhouse?
Due to the Sock Puppet Union (Local 45) it is against policy to do the work of a sock puppet unless you actually are one.

Ecumenicist

Knight said:
Due to the Sock Puppet Union (Local 45) it is against policy to do the work of a sock puppet unless you actually are one.

Ah, OK, makes sense. That's why its OK for LH. And that explains his
connection with Sozo too. So much to be learned from "Ask Knight!"

Thanyou!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.