I will not vote for trump

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
If you don't want Hillary to win, then you'll vote for trump. If you don't then you will be helping Hillary win. Why throw away your vote if you can make it useful? I think you'll end up lying as usual and vote for trump. We'll see

ClimateSanity

All Trump's politically expedient sycophants have trained themselves (or are in the process of training themselves) to ignore all the creepy stuff.

Because Hillary.

Until I know he has actual intentions to molest his daughter, I really don't see anything wrong here. I'm not a millennial and therefore the word creepy isn't every fifth word to come out of my mouth.

I find it odd that the same people who show little outrage at mylie Cyrus tweeking on stage also seem to see something dirty and sinister in normal family relations.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Until I know he has actual intentions to molest his daughter, I really don't see anything wrong here. I'm not a millennial and therefore the word creepy isn't every fifth word to come out of my mouth.

I find it odd that the same people who show little outrage at mylie Cyrus tweeking on stage also seem to see something dirty and sinister in normal family relations.

i think it's creepy that those retards at the young turks equate "date" with "molest"

kinda creepy that anna does too

rexlunae

i think it's creepy that those retards at the young turks equate "date" with "molest"

kinda creepy that anna does too

So wait. You don't think it's creepy for an older man to date his young daughter, especially underaged? I'll grant you, molestation is probably worse. But "dating" is bad enough. Which is the point.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So wait. You don't think it's creepy for an older man to date his young daughter? I'll grant you, molestation is probably worse. But "dating" is bad enough. Which is the point.

:doh: he didn't date her

he didn't say that he planned to date her

he didn't say that he wished he could date her

he said that if he weren't her father he'd probably find her attractive

glorydaz

:doh: he didn't date her

he didn't say that he planned to date her

he didn't say that he wished he could date her

he said that if he weren't her father he'd probably find her attractive

Don't tell me they're finding something dirty in that. :doh:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Okay...as someone who can't be confused with being a fan of Trump...I think of how many mothers have said to someone they were sizing up as a potential mate for their sons, "He's a catch. Handsome. Has a good job. A girl could do a lot worse but not much better" or the like. No one would consider those women to be sexually confused about their relationship with their sons.

Trump objectifies women. I think he's made that pretty clear. He has some unfortunate pigeon holes for them. That said, I think his comments about his daughter were of the same essential stripe as the women I noted. That he was more pointed about it goes to who he is and to his limitations in terms of taste. But I think he meant it the same way. I don't think that he really considered his daughter sexually, except in the abstract of noting the qualities present in her would appeal to him IF she wasn't his daughter. She's a catch, as put a bit more crudely by a man who is, frankly, a bit more crude than someone with his advantages should be.

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So wait. You don't think it's creepy for an older man to date his young daughter, especially underaged? I'll grant you, molestation is probably worse. But "dating" is bad enough. Which is the point.

Do you have any sort of evidence that there is a direct romance going on?

Have you ever heard of a 'father daughter' date? It's a pretty common thing.

Liberals excel at slandering people- you all rarely have a competent criticism for anyone, it's always something dumb and cheap.

And for the record, 'The Young Turks' are completely asinine. One can simply go to Youtube and watch their videos, all which are as ridiculous as the next.