Feminists are ok with adultery

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If a women is withholding sex for control of her husband, then she is sin. Submission is biblical and taught for a reason.
Neither husband nor wife should treat sex as a weapon. That said, if you have to treat your wife like a second class participant in your marriage you're doing it wrong. Be the sort of person you should be and people will trust your reason and character. Put others first, especially your spouse, and you'll rarely have to ask for anything worth having.
What you all are doing is black and whiting the entire matter- too afraid to make the woman accountable for anything.
No, you have it backwards again. I treat either sex fairly and hold them to the same standard of accountability while you spend most of your time aggressively attempting to demean women. You lament their vote (a silly business) and even seek to blame the woman for a man's lack of moral foundation.

And what does it matter? She'll get the furniture and kids regardless :idunno:
She won't unless the court believes it's in the best interest of the children as far as primary custody goes. And as to assets, it depends on the jurisdiction. Many tie distribution to fault and more than a few have distribution set up irrespective (see: community property and equitable distribution). Also, anyone who wants to can enter a marriage under a prenup to clarify property/asset disputes should the marriage end short of death.

Let's ignore that, though. Wouldn't want to call out the person on here who has done it.
Done what?

It's all coming together now- the obsession for a demand of absolute confession rather than actually speaking on the deep issues
You are suffering from a peculiar sort of delusion. You think that's what you're asking for but I could list any number of attempts to get you into the substantive and factual. Instead, you make declaration after declaration and when met mostly retreat to the next series.

It's peculiar and one reason I tend to think you're fairly young.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I love how you all completely derail and lose your minds as soon as 'rape' is brought up. Like I said, wrapped around women's fingers- they're not going to have any sort of focus on them that points out a negative, as when worst comes to worse, they'll just hit that big red button labeled 'RAPE' and it automatically becomes about men again.

Every
Single
Time

I'll tell who the one's getting raped are. See, rape means 'to seize', and some of you men are exactly that- seized :rolleyes:

shagster01

I love how you all completely derail and lose your minds as soon as 'rape' is brought up. Like I said, wrapped around women's fingers- they're not going to have any sort of focus on them that points out a negative, as when worst comes to worse, they'll just hit that big red button labeled 'RAPE' and it automatically becomes about men again.

Every
Single
Time

I'll tell who the one's getting raped are :rolleyes:
I'm sorry you've obviously had such poor experiences with women. But they really aren't that bad, kiddo.

When you respect a woman, you needn't worry about withheld sex and rape claims.

As the saying goes, "a man will change his career, friends, or woman, but never think about changing himself."

Keep your head up.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Every
Single
Time

I'll tell who the one's getting raped are. See, rape means 'to seize', and some of you men are exactly that- seized :rolleyes:
As if to make and underline my point about declaration in lieu of quote, fact or argument. :plain: There you go, folks.

First, rape as it's being used is a legal definition and it doesn't mean "to seize". Secondly, I've addressed the asset question, noted its complexity and the distinction between varying jurisdictions while noting that anyone can protect their assets by simply entering into a binding agreement about the distribution of marital assets at the outset of a union.

I spoke to you about inequity in pay and quoted source and empirical data.

I spoke about domestic violence and gave you source and data.

And I met your declarations about scripture and other points with reason and at every juncture invited a more substantive effort from you and real discourse.

This is what you do instead. Attempt to paint every contrary opinion with a brush steeped in emotional rhetoric and no particulars to hang your hat on.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I'm sorry you've obviously had such poor experiences with women.

The only thing obvious is that women railroad men, and instead of men standing up for themselves they just play the rail.

A truly poor experience with a woman is being controlled by one, and women most often divorce their husband after they refuse to be controlled. Where men are simply desiring to be men, women play it as being slaves to their husbands.

And then what happens? The man loses big.

But never mind that, because ~RAPE~

That's how stupid having this conversation with feminists is.

:freak:

When you respect a woman, you needn't worry about withheld sex and rape claims.

:rotfl:

Is that why college students are now being taught to have girls text consent to sex on their phones before going out with them?

Yeah, let's not even talk about ~reality~. Instead, let's keep pretending in Fantasy Land.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
A truly poor experience with a woman is being controlled by one, and women most often divorce their husband after they refuse to be controlled.
So they agree with you that being controlled by someone isn't healthy. Then you have no complaint...unless you want two standards in place.

Where men are simply desiring to be men, women play it as being slaves to their husbands.
Complete nonsense. If your wife thinks you're trying to make her a slave you're doing it wrong.

It depends. He doesn't inherently have to, as noted prior. The disposition of marital assets depends on whether or not you live in a community property state, an equitable distribution state, the degree to which fault influences and the presence or absence of a prenup.

Rather, mind it. No one with a factual command of the law and subject has anything to fear from your approach.

Is that why college students are now being taught to have girls text consent to sex on their phones before going out with them?
The reason for training/sex education in colleges has to do with the rape rates among freshmen girls, the ruination of lives (of both genders) over preventable circumstances, etc. It's remarkable what kids don't know about consent and conduct or how to intelligently assist those not in a position to make an informed decision (sometimes both parties). They aren't being taught at home or in their schools, so colleges are taking on the problem to protect everyone involved.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
They aren't being taught at home or in their schools, so colleges are taking on the problem to protect everyone involved.

Which is expelling the male, even when they are armed to the teeth with proof.

But never mind that either. Never mind these things. No, that just won't do at all, so ~never mind it~ :rolleyes:

Same old bag of nonsense with you all.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The only thing obvious is that women railroad men, and instead of men standing up for themselves they just play the rail.

A truly poor experience with a woman is being controlled by one, and women most often divorce their husband after they refuse to be controlled. Where men are simply desiring to be men, women play it as being slaves to their husbands.

That's how stupid having this conversation with feminists is.

:freak:

:rotfl:

Yeah, let's not even talk about ~reality~. Instead, let's keep pretending in Fantasy Land.

View attachment 24226

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Which is expelling the male, even when they are armed to the teeth with proof.
Another overly general and factually unsupported declaration from you.

But never mind that either. Never mind these things. No, that just won't do at all, so ~never mind it~ :rolleyes:
Never mind what? Your lack of fact or argument? Never mind wasting time while you repeatedly just say things because you feel your way through the topic? :plain:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Well, you see anything that a man says as a 'whine', from that to men victimized in divorce. The only thing that excites you is ~RAPE~
The statute of limitations for attempting to take you or get you to take yourself seriously has officially tolled.

You're just another aCW, yelling half-truths and emotional distortions at people on their way somewhere.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Another overly general and factually unsupported declaration from you.

Every time a college has 'stepped in', that has been the case.

It's funny how you need so much proof, even of the obvious, to see men victimized- and even still, trivialize or make excuses for it.
But then, with women, you'd assume just about anything as true so long as it equates them to innocence or victimization.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Colleges are responding to information, public pressure and liability exposure. It's in the nature of large institutions. Some good programs out there that will keep guys and gals out of trouble and raise the awareness of friends and cohorts about responsible responses to trouble brewing. It's a good thing.

It's funny how you need so much proof,
Anyone who doesn't require a good deal of proof before coming to a conclusion on something of substance is reckless at best and irresponsible (and likely wrong) otherwise.

even of the obvious, to see men victimized- and even still, trivialize or make excuses for it.
What men, victimized how and according to whom? And quote a single excuse I've typed.

I'll wait while you never manage it.

But then, with women, you'd assume just about anything as true so long as it equates them to innocence or victimization.
See, this is what comes of not needing proof to believe anything that suits you. You won't and can't illustrate my thinking like that from anything I've every actually written or thought.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Colleges are responding to information, public pressure and liability exposure. It's in the nature of large institutions. Some good programs out there that will keep guys and gals out of trouble and raise the awareness of friends and cohorts about responsible responses to trouble brewing. It's a good thing.

College feminists are telling men that they rape without knowing it, 'cyber rape', eye rape, you name it.

They aren't raising awareness on anything- it's an attack on young men. There is nothing 'good' about a person getting kicked out of school and having to prepare to fight for their future because the colleges can't simply mind their own business and let the law run its course.

What men, victimized how and according to whom?

I dunno, you tell me who is hurt by women's antics. Let me guess.. trees :idunno:

shagster01

It's funny how you need so much proof, even of the obvious, to see men victimized- and even still, trivialize or make excuses for it.

"Every time."

Be careful with generalizing. It makes you look a fool.

"Every time" didn't happen this time....

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/29/health/brigham-young-university-rape/